Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [HUB] FR Fashion Week 2019 (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

@Rexcaliburr I'd love to be added to the pinglist please!

@Rexcaliburr I'd love to be added to the pinglist please!
@Oleaster @Katsuokai @Kuratabells @flyteeth Got it! I see some familiar faces around again c:
@Oleaster @Katsuokai @Kuratabells @flyteeth Got it! I see some familiar faces around again c:
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Could I be added to the pinglist please? Thank you :O
Could I be added to the pinglist please? Thank you :O
@Descending Sure!
@Descending Sure!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Oooo I'm so excited, ping me please! :D
Oooo I'm so excited, ping me please! :D
sig108_by_dingobreath_dclhg0d_by_blondes_sketchbook-dclhm5j.png
@Ythequeris Gotcha!
@Ythequeris Gotcha!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Please add me to your pinelist sweetie! This thread is rocking!

@Rexcaliburr
Please add me to your pinelist sweetie! This thread is rocking!

@Rexcaliburr
35326_s.gif
@Rexcaliburr Yesssss I loved your Chinese New Year event even though I didn’t actively participate in it! Add me to the pinglist please, this looks awesome!
@Rexcaliburr Yesssss I loved your Chinese New Year event even though I didn’t actively participate in it! Add me to the pinglist please, this looks awesome!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@Bluedragon @Harana Gotcha!
@Bluedragon @Harana Gotcha!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr
Hype Hype! Pinglist please!
@Rexcaliburr
Hype Hype! Pinglist please!
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~