Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PSA: Save the economy, exalt more
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
[quote name="Kirrandria" date="2019-05-05 11:44:52" ] Be evil like me and exalt the actually gorgeous, just slightly-above fodder price dragons because they're more aesthetically pleasing to look at while I coli grind. I mean it all helps, right? [/quote] Hey hey hey @Kirrandria [b]YOU ARE HELLA VALID[/b] Seriously, the only dragons who aren't fodder are progens. Whatever I find pretty today might end up being fodder tomorrow - my taste change. Beauty is temporary.
Kirrandria wrote on 2019-05-05 11:44:52:
Be evil like me and exalt the actually gorgeous, just slightly-above fodder price dragons because they're more aesthetically pleasing to look at while I coli grind. I mean it all helps, right?
Hey hey hey @Kirrandria

YOU ARE HELLA VALID

Seriously, the only dragons who aren't fodder are progens. Whatever I find pretty today might end up being fodder tomorrow - my taste change. Beauty is temporary.
honestly i'm not a person hesitant to exalt most dragons but seeing all the reasoning here was actually very refreshing, and now i feel some motivation to actually boot dragons out :D [s]hopefully[/s] in theory though, yes, i think this is important! also, i'd like to reiterate this: [quote name="JoJoBean" date="2019-05-05 09:16:42" ] Also, Stop this insane idea of "No Spend" months. If you don't spend others are also not spending. Hence no one is buying Dragons. The economy stagnates. The volume of available Dragons grow. So exalt dragons and sell and buy Dragons, items, Apparel etc.... [/quote] edit: so the thread went on a pretty big tangent and i felt like i'd like to clarify why i quoted the post above. i interpreted it as, "if everyone were to do this, the economy would be impacted," not as a direct attack onto anyone who does it. it seems like the topic devolved after i quoted this. i hope this makes more sense as to what i was thinking when i posted!
honestly i'm not a person hesitant to exalt most dragons but seeing all the reasoning here was actually very refreshing, and now i feel some motivation to actually boot dragons out :D hopefully

in theory though, yes, i think this is important! also, i'd like to reiterate this:
JoJoBean wrote on 2019-05-05 09:16:42:
Also,
Stop this insane idea of "No Spend" months.

If you don't spend others are also not spending. Hence no one is buying Dragons. The economy stagnates. The volume of available Dragons grow. So exalt dragons and sell and buy Dragons, items, Apparel etc....

edit: so the thread went on a pretty big tangent and i felt like i'd like to clarify why i quoted the post above. i interpreted it as, "if everyone were to do this, the economy would be impacted," not as a direct attack onto anyone who does it. it seems like the topic devolved after i quoted this. i hope this makes more sense as to what i was thinking when i posted!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Nah. I mean , yeah exalting is important but I'm far too impatient for that. I can't even keep the pretty hatchlings I sell in my lair for more than a day before I start offering them for free if they can't even sell above fodder, so keeping them until they are adults is very unlikely. I want my prettier hatches to have homes, but the uglier ones can be exalted or saved from the fodder floor. Also, I'm not patient enough to wait for dragons that match the daily bonus to get more treasure when I can sell at fodder floor for all my hatchlings and get more.

Also, bad internet makes it impossible to use the Coli, and lair space problems. I'm still working on my HD, but without the Coli to grind in and the den items inflated in price, it's going to be a very long road ahead.
Nah. I mean , yeah exalting is important but I'm far too impatient for that. I can't even keep the pretty hatchlings I sell in my lair for more than a day before I start offering them for free if they can't even sell above fodder, so keeping them until they are adults is very unlikely. I want my prettier hatches to have homes, but the uglier ones can be exalted or saved from the fodder floor. Also, I'm not patient enough to wait for dragons that match the daily bonus to get more treasure when I can sell at fodder floor for all my hatchlings and get more.

Also, bad internet makes it impossible to use the Coli, and lair space problems. I'm still working on my HD, but without the Coli to grind in and the den items inflated in price, it's going to be a very long road ahead.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
I would if i had a trainer dragon -cries in lazy-
I would if i had a trainer dragon -cries in lazy-
» Uva
» FR +4
» Pings EzHOmu6.png
YRgKvwk.gif
0mCnaKl.png KNdRBxl.png
FE9pJK1.png
oaolHwW.png
FObX7rS.png
6meUms1.png
hEE2Ga6.png
xpqTBTn.gif
[quote name="TheClassCalico" date="2019-05-05 08:05:36" ] [center][center][img]https://media.tenor.com/images/73fabe90db0ca433f525feb5009f74a4/tenor.gif[/img][/center] [color=15478b]I wholeheartedly agree.[/color] [/center] [/quote] Absolutely!!
TheClassCalico wrote on 2019-05-05 08:05:36:
tenor.gif
I wholeheartedly agree.
Absolutely!!
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
[quote name="WingSkirr" date="2019-05-05 09:27:26" ] I don't yet have much hibernal den space so I can't exalt the huge numbers I'd love to (I exalt two a day atm) but yes. Let's exalt as many as we can. Take those unwanted dragons out of circulation, reduce the pressure on the servers, and up the price for permas. [/quote] Agree wholeheartedly here. I have the same hibernal den space problem for my fodder.
WingSkirr wrote on 2019-05-05 09:27:26:
I don't yet have much hibernal den space so I can't exalt the huge numbers I'd love to (I exalt two a day atm) but yes. Let's exalt as many as we can. Take those unwanted dragons out of circulation, reduce the pressure on the servers, and up the price for permas.
Agree wholeheartedly here. I have the same hibernal den space problem for my fodder.
dang I usually am too lazy to buy dragons to exalt, but this is some top-notch motivation
dang I usually am too lazy to buy dragons to exalt, but this is some top-notch motivation
WEtoEVH.png
I'll keep 7k fodder and exalt 30k dragons after I used them for breeding projects, so what decides who is a perma anyway?
I'll keep 7k fodder and exalt 30k dragons after I used them for breeding projects, so what decides who is a perma anyway?
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
Instead of exalting, you should ship off your dragons to Shadow's dom push! ;)
Instead of exalting, you should ship off your dragons to Shadow's dom push! ;)
jCVhFoZ.gif
*Exalts 100tk+ dragons because boredom.
*Exalts 100tk+ dragons because boredom.
Avatar-left.png72117777p.pngAvatar-right.png
xxxxxxx
Crystal-divider-smallest.png
x
C R Y S T A L L O I D
enby • they/them • 3 FRT
salesavatarmusic
x
Crystal-divider-smallest-F.png