Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PSA: Save the economy, exalt more
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Nearly 90,000 dragons on the AH right now! That's roughly 900 million treasure just waiting to be collected!
Nearly 90,000 dragons on the AH right now! That's roughly 900 million treasure just waiting to be collected!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Wipe out half the dragon population so that the other half can thrive
Wipe out half the dragon population so that the other half can thrive
Spr_5b_609_s.png
This isn’t how to economy works at all but ok

Stop relying on breeding dragons as a source for income in this game. It’s never going to happen.
This isn’t how to economy works at all but ok

Stop relying on breeding dragons as a source for income in this game. It’s never going to happen.
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
Time to go beat up some toridaes and shellions in the mire for that sweet dragon cash.
Time to go beat up some toridaes and shellions in the mire for that sweet dragon cash.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
[quote name="Orodruin" date="2019-05-05 10:16:12" ] Time to go beat up some toridaes and shellions in the mire for that sweet dragon cash. [/quote]
Orodruin wrote on 2019-05-05 10:16:12:
m8ucmws.png

It appears that we are in a forum signature.
. . . says Wilde.
--

Please stop this lunatic owl from buying any more dragons.
Sincerely, the Nightwatch Clan.
[quote name="MoonlitCacti" date="2019-05-05 09:27:31" ] [img]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/014/725/576.gif[/img] [/quote]
MoonlitCacti wrote on 2019-05-05 09:27:31:
576.gif
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
...Or pretty dragons sell when the price the seller sets and believes what that dragon is worth is what a buyer is willing to pay. Some buyers are willing to spend +100kT on a dragon, some buyers will absolutely refuse to spend more than 15kT.

We've long past the point where high profile, competitive Dom battles can no longer put a dent in the dragon supply. So it's no longer about how little or how many dragons are available. It's about how well you can market your dragons and how well you can negotiate.

I regularly sell my dragons for 30-50kT. I have been consistently selling my dragons for almost 5 years now.

I won't deny that exalting is important for the health of the site. But if you want to sell your dragons, you need to put in the time and effort. There's a reason many hatchery owners and dragon breeders haunt Find a Dragon, looking for new potential customers. Because being proactive gets you sales. Sitting on your hands and hoping doesn't.
...Or pretty dragons sell when the price the seller sets and believes what that dragon is worth is what a buyer is willing to pay. Some buyers are willing to spend +100kT on a dragon, some buyers will absolutely refuse to spend more than 15kT.

We've long past the point where high profile, competitive Dom battles can no longer put a dent in the dragon supply. So it's no longer about how little or how many dragons are available. It's about how well you can market your dragons and how well you can negotiate.

I regularly sell my dragons for 30-50kT. I have been consistently selling my dragons for almost 5 years now.

I won't deny that exalting is important for the health of the site. But if you want to sell your dragons, you need to put in the time and effort. There's a reason many hatchery owners and dragon breeders haunt Find a Dragon, looking for new potential customers. Because being proactive gets you sales. Sitting on your hands and hoping doesn't.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
Now I need the motivation too...
Now I need the motivation too...
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote name="WingSkirr" date="2019-05-05 09:08:39" ] I'll exalt your fodder. I'll exalt MY fodder. I'll exalt a gen 1, if it's ugly. I'll exalt the deities themselves. [/quote] [color=360705]as someone who has done all four of these i can relate
WingSkirr wrote on 2019-05-05 09:08:39:
I'll exalt your fodder. I'll exalt MY fodder. I'll exalt a gen 1, if it's ugly. I'll exalt the deities themselves.
as someone who has done all four of these i can relate
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Heck yeah i needed some motivation!
I'mma make 1milT just by exalting today <3
Heck yeah i needed some motivation!
I'mma make 1milT just by exalting today <3
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth