Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PSA: Save the economy, exalt more
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
I wanna train and exalt but everything gets snatched under my nose but on the upside it's because of a dom battle so I can't complain.
I'll keep trying. :D
I wanna train and exalt but everything gets snatched under my nose but on the upside it's because of a dom battle so I can't complain.
I'll keep trying. :D
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
REV UP THOSE TRAINERS [img]https://i.postimg.cc/VsrBMjZ6/Screenshot-32.png[/img]
REV UP THOSE TRAINERS

Screenshot-32.png
[LvA] Public Buy[LvA] OOF Raffle[LvA] OOF Hub[LvA] IF Raffle[LvA] Illuminarti
This motivated me to finally punt most of my fodder to the gods, my wallet thanks you OP.
This motivated me to finally punt most of my fodder to the gods, my wallet thanks you OP.
destroy for money, gamers
destroy for money, gamers
Dried Flowers stream newjeans :3

netz | he/him | +3 fr time | DVynlKm.png | avatar dragon (why would you willingly look at this thing)
pretty dragons are subjective, i find it hard to buy a dragon over 10kt when i can easily find one at fodder price. i get that the market is way too saturated but pretty for you /= pretty for me.

edit: that being said, i think its definitely worth exalting most of the fodder floor but then again, it comes to money and time.
pretty dragons are subjective, i find it hard to buy a dragon over 10kt when i can easily find one at fodder price. i get that the market is way too saturated but pretty for you /= pretty for me.

edit: that being said, i think its definitely worth exalting most of the fodder floor but then again, it comes to money and time.
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
[quote name="desiher" date="2019-05-05 09:10:39" ] I needed this motivation. [/quote] Same
desiher wrote on 2019-05-05 09:10:39:
I needed this motivation.
Same
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
I was doing this this morning lol, gotta exalt my [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=66359&tab=dragon&did=49413615]Glimmer[/url]/[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=66359&did=49247385]Gloom[/url] babies at the very least. Plus they're all eating me out of everything so bonus is saving food points too [emoji=tundra laughing size=2] to lair: Go serve the windsinger guys, he's got more use for you than me (plus i need the money) SAVE THE ECONOMY :D
I was doing this this morning lol, gotta exalt my Glimmer/Gloom babies at the very least. Plus they're all eating me out of everything so bonus is saving food points too

to lair: Go serve the windsinger guys, he's got more use for you than me (plus i need the money)

SAVE THE ECONOMY :D
fr_art_shop_sig_2.pngwindanim3.giffireanim3.gif
[quote name="starryfruit" date="2019-05-05 09:48:44" ] pretty dragons are subjective, i find it hard to buy a dragon over 10kt when i can easily find one at fodder price. i get that the market is way too saturated but pretty for you /= pretty for me. edit: that being said, i think its definitely worth exalting most of the fodder floor but then again, it comes to money and time. [/quote] I mean, same; I also find most dragons over fodder price… not as interesting as the weird-cool combos that sometimes pop up in fodder. But the more people exalting still means less temptation for me to buy, since I'm unwilling to spend large amounts of money! [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
starryfruit wrote on 2019-05-05 09:48:44:

I mean, same; I also find most dragons over fodder price… not as interesting as the weird-cool combos that sometimes pop up in fodder. But the more people exalting still means less temptation for me to buy, since I'm unwilling to spend large amounts of money!
[quote name="WingSkirr" date="2019-05-05 09:08:39" ] I'll exalt your fodder. I'll exalt MY fodder. I'll exalt a gen 1, if it's ugly. I'll exalt the deities themselves. [/quote]
WingSkirr wrote on 2019-05-05 09:08:39:
I'll exalt your fodder. I'll exalt MY fodder. I'll exalt a gen 1, if it's ugly. I'll exalt the deities themselves.
[quote name="JoJoBean" date="2019-05-05 09:16:42" ] Also, Stop this insane idea of "No Spend" months. If you don't spend others are also not spending. Hence no one is buying Dragons. The economy stagnates. The volume of available Dragons grow. So exalt dragons and sell and buy Dragons, items, Apparel etc.... [/quote] First, I'll do what I want with my money. Second, most of those people... probably spend their savings after that month, so. A handful of people aren't going to single-handedly crash the economy.
JoJoBean wrote on 2019-05-05 09:16:42:
Also,
Stop this insane idea of "No Spend" months.

If you don't spend others are also not spending. Hence no one is buying Dragons. The economy stagnates. The volume of available Dragons grow. So exalt dragons and sell and buy Dragons, items, Apparel etc....

First, I'll do what I want with my money.

Second, most of those people... probably spend their savings after that month, so. A handful of people aren't going to single-handedly crash the economy.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17