Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PSA: Save the economy, exalt more
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
So... I should stop being lazy?
So... I should stop being lazy?
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
I agree, exalting is healthy for the economy! Bless this thread~
I agree, exalting is healthy for the economy! Bless this thread~
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
*Talk to me about music, art,
books, and history! I'd love to chat!
MVU2bgM.png
Exalt Exalt Exalt! It's an overpopulation problem with way more being born then can ever be kept in our lairs, and a major part of the economy
so much money can be made from exalting!
Exalt Exalt Exalt! It's an overpopulation problem with way more being born then can ever be kept in our lairs, and a major part of the economy
so much money can be made from exalting!
Yup. I think breeders often hate exalters since they don't see that those two groups are a symbiotic relationship: exalters need breeders so there are dragons, and breeders need exalters so dragons will be worth more.

You don't see exalters going around hating breeders because the benefit for the exalters is obvious. It's a bit less obvious the other way around, so you end up with more hate for exalters despite the fact that hate is entirely misdirected and unwarranted.

If anything, breeders should hate other breeders, non-exalters, or G1 collectors for making dragon prices plummet. But in a perfect world, nobody would hate anybody for just playing a game the way they wanna play it.
Yup. I think breeders often hate exalters since they don't see that those two groups are a symbiotic relationship: exalters need breeders so there are dragons, and breeders need exalters so dragons will be worth more.

You don't see exalters going around hating breeders because the benefit for the exalters is obvious. It's a bit less obvious the other way around, so you end up with more hate for exalters despite the fact that hate is entirely misdirected and unwarranted.

If anything, breeders should hate other breeders, non-exalters, or G1 collectors for making dragon prices plummet. But in a perfect world, nobody would hate anybody for just playing a game the way they wanna play it.
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
excuse me while i go and [emoji=eliminate size=1] exalt the entire AH [emoji=eliminate size=1]
excuse me while i go and exalt the entire AH
s2f2i3T.png ... leu
fr +5
she/her
wishlist
gem stop
I have hatchlings every day because I love breeding 98-99% of them gets exalted :D Exalting is good! !!
I have hatchlings every day because I love breeding 98-99% of them gets exalted :D Exalting is good! !!
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Yeet all the dergs! You get exalted! And you get exalted! Everyone gets exalted!
Yeet all the dergs! You get exalted! And you get exalted! Everyone gets exalted!
wq9PoXA.png
I don't yet have much hibernal den space so I can't exalt the huge numbers I'd love to (I exalt two a day atm) but yes. Let's exalt as many as we can. Take those unwanted dragons out of circulation, reduce the pressure on the servers, and up the price for permas.
I don't yet have much hibernal den space so I can't exalt the huge numbers I'd love to (I exalt two a day atm) but yes. Let's exalt as many as we can. Take those unwanted dragons out of circulation, reduce the pressure on the servers, and up the price for permas.
tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.pngblhNXG3.png
[img]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/014/725/576.gif[/img]
576.gif
Aww, but if all the dragons are too expensive, I won't buy anymore except the ones I can snag at fodder price for weird rare breeding projects. …Hmm. You know, on second thought, yes, definitely, exalt all the dragons to make them more expensive. Save me from myself. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
Aww, but if all the dragons are too expensive, I won't buy anymore except the ones I can snag at fodder price for weird rare breeding projects.

…Hmm. You know, on second thought, yes, definitely, exalt all the dragons to make them more expensive. Save me from myself.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17