Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PSA: Save the economy, exalt more
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
[quote name="Sorel" date="2019-05-18 11:35:15" ] [quote name="Maivi" date="2019-05-18 07:48:10" ] [quote name="Darkfrost" date="2019-05-18 06:27:37" ] And while we're at it, consider training your fodder in Ghostlight Ruins or Kelp Beds, because the Mire [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/battle?itemname=Eliminate&collapse=1]doesn't drop Eliminate[/url]. [emoji=eliminate size=1] [/quote] Yes, this! Ngl, a Mire flyer is just as good in the Ghostlight Ruins. I have to train two more dragons but I'm close to having two fodder trainers for the Kelp Beds again (long story short, most of my team is hibernating...) I love the Mire, but the Kelp Beds are still a good venue to level. It used to be the #1 training venue before the Mire flyer got popular. [/quote] Man I just tried running one of my two level 25s with two fodder through the ghostlight ruins and it was not as easy as the mire. Too many physical attackers and my dragon being statted to the 'old way' of coli meant that he got his but handed to him by the claw horse dog thingies real fast lol [/quote] Yeaah I had a hard time after the Coli relaunch with the old statted dragons (two Glass Cannons and a Mire flyer). It really does a huge difference if you readjust. Since the coli hates me I have to refresh about as often in the Ruins as in the Mire. I see no difference there. Which is why I still prefer the Kelp Beds over everything else.
Sorel wrote on 2019-05-18 11:35:15:
Maivi wrote on 2019-05-18 07:48:10:
Darkfrost wrote on 2019-05-18 06:27:37:
And while we're at it, consider training your fodder in Ghostlight Ruins or Kelp Beds, because the Mire doesn't drop Eliminate.

Yes, this!
Ngl, a Mire flyer is just as good in the Ghostlight Ruins. I have to train two more dragons but I'm close to having two fodder trainers for the Kelp Beds again (long story short, most of my team is hibernating...)
I love the Mire, but the Kelp Beds are still a good venue to level. It used to be the #1 training venue before the Mire flyer got popular.

Man I just tried running one of my two level 25s with two fodder through the ghostlight ruins and it was not as easy as the mire. Too many physical attackers and my dragon being statted to the 'old way' of coli meant that he got his but handed to him by the claw horse dog thingies real fast lol

Yeaah I had a hard time after the Coli relaunch with the old statted dragons (two Glass Cannons and a Mire flyer). It really does a huge difference if you readjust.

Since the coli hates me I have to refresh about as often in the Ruins as in the Mire. I see no difference there. Which is why I still prefer the Kelp Beds over everything else.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
I sell all my babies for fodder price(Pretty and not pretty). I don't have time to run a hatchery or do coli so I sell them to people who do have time. And then we(Exalter and me) both become richer in the future tis a good life. And if they find a home where they don't get exalted, hey good job dragon! If they get a exalted, hey good job dragon. I don't care very much what happens to them.
I sell all my babies for fodder price(Pretty and not pretty). I don't have time to run a hatchery or do coli so I sell them to people who do have time. And then we(Exalter and me) both become richer in the future tis a good life. And if they find a home where they don't get exalted, hey good job dragon! If they get a exalted, hey good job dragon. I don't care very much what happens to them.
8pUXRV3.pngEypKCgu.png5aTXnyW.pngE4TsE7N.png
tn0RSo5.pngMUYNhfy.png
If i sold my dergs for the price that actually makes sense, my dergs wouldn't be sold and I would have to exalt them. I need money, so I m always sad when they're exalted immediately after being all grown up (or den).
If i sold my dergs for the price that actually makes sense, my dergs wouldn't be sold and I would have to exalt them. I need money, so I m always sad when they're exalted immediately after being all grown up (or den).
mZeSXZC.png
Anyone have a link to the build for two fodder in ghostlight?
Anyone have a link to the build for two fodder in ghostlight?
ZVpCPil.png
@Zebi

This is the one I know of. Ghostlight Anticitank. Gotta finish leveling my gal for it.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2157767#post_2157767
@Zebi

This is the one I know of. Ghostlight Anticitank. Gotta finish leveling my gal for it.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2157767#post_2157767
KfpmU0m.png
@Zebi
I use the Ruins Wrecker http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2487438/1#post_2487438
@Zebi
I use the Ruins Wrecker http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2487438/1#post_2487438
dNCLmdm.png
I usually feel bad exalting but this motivates me to keep breeding fodder. I now have 3 nests that may or may not have fodder babies
I usually feel bad exalting but this motivates me to keep breeding fodder. I now have 3 nests that may or may not have fodder babies
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
[quote name="WingSkirr" date="2019-05-05 09:08:39" ] I'll exalt your fodder. I'll exalt MY fodder. I'll exalt a gen 1, if it's ugly. I'll exalt the deities themselves. [/quote] This is absolutely my mood. I am a train/exalt beast. There is no mercy in my lair.
WingSkirr wrote on 2019-05-05 09:08:39:
I'll exalt your fodder. I'll exalt MY fodder. I'll exalt a gen 1, if it's ugly. I'll exalt the deities themselves.

This is absolutely my mood. I am a train/exalt beast. There is no mercy in my lair.
tumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.pngtumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@Zebi

I use the Ghostbuster/Ruins Raider build: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1764638
@Zebi

I use the Ghostbuster/Ruins Raider build: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1764638
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
/////////////////////////
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
I remember complaining back in June 2013 that with the rate new dragons were being produced, they would soon be worthless.

Apparently the admins didn't care. They wanted it to be this way.

So I'm in favor of exalting but nothing is going to make the price of dragons go up because that's not the intention the admins had for the site. Apparently they want most dragons to be dirt cheap.
I remember complaining back in June 2013 that with the rate new dragons were being produced, they would soon be worthless.

Apparently the admins didn't care. They wanted it to be this way.

So I'm in favor of exalting but nothing is going to make the price of dragons go up because that's not the intention the admins had for the site. Apparently they want most dragons to be dirt cheap.
ice_rune_50x50.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17