Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how does gladekeeper walk
1 2 3 4 5
2 in 1 retractable root-toe combination.. The roots retract into toes and the toes grow into roots as needed! Buy yours for the low low price of eternal servitude to Her Leafiness today! [Size=1](9999999.99[emoji=treasure size=1] shipping not included)
2 in 1 retractable root-toe combination.. The roots retract into toes and the toes grow into roots as needed!

Buy yours for the low low price of eternal servitude to Her Leafiness today!
(9999999.99 shipping not included)
jKNxJDc.png 93911943.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
I've always imagined her walking normally... But she probably doesn't move much. Considering those root feet, she probably levitates most of the time.
I've always imagined her walking normally... But she probably doesn't move much. Considering those root feet, she probably levitates most of the time.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote name="MaplesHaiku" date="2019-05-05 05:59:57" ] ... Considering those root feet, she probably levitates most of the time. [/quote] [size=2]this answers the flight and walking questions
MaplesHaiku wrote on 2019-05-05 05:59:57:
... Considering those root feet, she probably levitates most of the time.
this answers the flight and walking questions

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
She just roots herself. Walking isn't really a plant thing.
She just roots herself. Walking isn't really a plant thing.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
Those growths are probably mobile. She appears to be living in symbiosis with plant life and algae like turtles, sloths or crustaceans. Pretty interesting.
Those growths are probably mobile. She appears to be living in symbiosis with plant life and algae like turtles, sloths or crustaceans. Pretty interesting.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="wyvernaura888" date="2019-05-04 21:50:58" ] magic [/quote] I am going to eat you
wyvernaura888 wrote on 2019-05-04 21:50:58:
magic

I am going to eat you
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Many she just sits there like a lump.
Many she just sits there like a lump.
who needs walking when you have p l a n t s [emoji=plant size=1]
who needs walking when you have p l a n t s
In space, nobody can hear you scream. BvLIk2K.gif
[quote name="Harganon" date="2019-05-10 14:31:55" ] who needs walking when you have p l a n t s [emoji=plant size=1] [/quote] Makes a lot of sense. Plants can walk. Only works for Glademomma!
Harganon wrote on 2019-05-10 14:31:55:
who needs walking when you have p l a n t s

Makes a lot of sense. Plants can walk. Only works for Glademomma!
Hi peeps...

bHeX9bv.png

giphy.gif

nZJa3n3.png
http://i.imgur.com/Wsu677T.png
Consider: Tumbleweed

Consider: Tumbleweed

Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png