Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [now] 5th anniv. mass opening/hatch
1 2 3 4
[center][size=5][font=calibri][color=#5A3D33][b]roule's 5th flight rising anniversary mass opening / hatch![/size] [font=calibri][color=#5A3D33][size=4][b]date: june 3rd 2019[/b][/center] [font=calibri][color=#5A3D33][size=4]flight rising is very near and dear to my heart, and my fifth anniversary of playing here is coming around soon! i've had my fair share of good and bad experiences here, made friends and met lots of nice people, as well as had fun collecting all sorts of items and special dragons. so why not do something to celebrate? [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/513994/51399345p.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]---[/color][nextcol][font=calibri][color=#5A3D33][size=4] > after 5 months of collecting chests, openables and unhatched eggs i am getting more and more eager to open them. my last mass hatch/opening was on christmas of 2018, which was when i hatched 30 nocturne eggs and opened over 100 chests. this time i wont have nearly as many eggs, but more chests. i will also be holding a small raffle, a link to which can be found below![/columns] [center][font=calibri][color=#5A3D33][size=4][b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2676700]my 5th anniversary mini raffle![/url] [center][font=calibri][color=#5A3D33][size=4][b]my current collection: [item=unhatched water egg][item=unhatched bogsneak egg][item=unhatched bogsneak egg] [center][columns][item=rusted treasure chest] [center][color=#5A3D33][size=3]rust chest x142 [nextcol][item=iron treasure chest] [center][color=#5A3D33][size=3]iron chest x81 [nextcol][item=gilded decorative chest] [center][color=#5A3D33][size=3]gold chest x33 [nextcol][item=leafy pack] [center][color=#5A3D33][size=3]leafy pack x74 [nextcol][item=fishscale basket] [center][color=#5A3D33][size=3]f.s. basket x51 [nextcol][item=shattered ceramic jar] [center][color=#5A3D33][size=3]s.c. jar x160[/columns] [columns][nextcol][item=broken pottery jar] [center][color=#5A3D33][size=3]b.p. jar x27 [nextcol][item=broken flower pot] [center][color=#5A3D33][size=3]flower pot x19 [nextcol][item=treasured planter] [center][color=#5A3D33][size=3]planter x10 [nextcol][item=spare inventory crate] [center][color=#5A3D33][size=3]s.i. crate x2 [nextcol][item=pelt-lined crate] [center][color=#5A3D33][size=3]pelt crate x17 [nextcol][item=broadleaf pack] [center][color=#5A3D33][size=3]b.l. pack x1[/columns] [columns][item=skirmisher pack] [center][color=#5A3D33][size=3]skirm. pack x1 [nextcol][item=bursting sack of shinies] [center][color=#5A3D33][size=3]b.s.o.s. x1 [nextcol][item=some secret stash] [center][color=#5A3D33][size=3]secret stash x1 [nextcol][item=frozen knapsack] [center][color=#5A3D33][size=3]knapsack x2 [nextcol][item=terra cotta vase] [center][color=#5A3D33][size=3]t.c. vase x3 [nextcol][item=crystallized satchel] [center][color=#5A3D33][size=3]c. satchel x10[/columns] [columns][item=barnacle-encrusted bottle] [center][color=#5A3D33][size=3]b.e. bottle x7 [nextcol][item=molten crucible] [center][color=#5A3D33][size=3]molten c. x6 [/columns] [center][color=#5A3D33][size=3]below i'll keep track of everything i get out of the chests/openables/eggs on june 3rd, along with a pinglist with whoever wants to be notified of when it starts! (feel free to ask, there's no need to ping me though i don't mind).
roule's 5th flight rising anniversary
mass opening / hatch!

date: june 3rd 2019

flight rising is very near and dear to my heart, and my fifth anniversary of playing here is coming around soon! i've had my fair share of good and bad experiences here, made friends and met lots of nice people, as well as had fun collecting all sorts of items and special dragons. so why not do something to celebrate?

51399345p.png --- > after 5 months of collecting chests, openables and unhatched eggs i am getting more and more eager to open them. my last mass hatch/opening was on christmas of 2018, which was when i hatched 30 nocturne eggs and opened over 100 chests. this time i wont have nearly as many eggs, but more chests. i will also be holding a small raffle, a link to which can be found below!
my 5th anniversary mini raffle!

my current collection:
Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Bogsneak Egg Unhatched Bogsneak Egg

Rusted Treasure Chest
rust chest x142
Iron Treasure Chest
iron chest x81
Gilded Decorative Chest
gold chest x33
Leafy Pack
leafy pack x74
Fishscale Basket
f.s. basket x51
Shattered Ceramic Jar
s.c. jar x160
Broken Pottery Jar
b.p. jar x27
Broken Flower Pot
flower pot x19
Treasured Planter
planter x10
Spare Inventory Crate
s.i. crate x2
Pelt-Lined Crate
pelt crate x17
Broadleaf Pack
b.l. pack x1
Skirmisher Pack
skirm. pack x1
Bursting Sack of Shinies
b.s.o.s. x1
Some Secret Stash
secret stash x1
Frozen Knapsack
knapsack x2
Terra Cotta Vase
t.c. vase x3
Crystallized Satchel
c. satchel x10
Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle
b.e. bottle x7
Molten Crucible
molten c. x6
below i'll keep track of everything i get out of the chests/openables/eggs on june 3rd, along with a pinglist with whoever wants to be notified of when it starts!
(feel free to ask, there's no need to ping me though i don't mind).
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
pinglists

general: infinity14 greaticy frogtea yanderepower alcorin cloneraid mooter aoinoryuu ticktockstar larkfin arinyl varric amillionzeros moreii remeant severynn

chests only:

eggs only:

pinglists

general: infinity14 greaticy frogtea yanderepower alcorin cloneraid mooter aoinoryuu ticktockstar larkfin arinyl varric amillionzeros moreii remeant severynn

chests only:

eggs only:

____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
reserved for stuff i get from chests/openables/eggs
reserved for stuff i get from chests/openables/eggs
____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
okay, open! feel free to ask to be on the pinglists:
- general (everything)
- raffle open
- chests only
- eggs only
okay, open! feel free to ask to be on the pinglists:
- general (everything)
- raffle open
- chests only
- eggs only
____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
May I be added to the pinglists (all)? Openings are always fun, though I never have the patience to do them myself ^-^'
May I be added to the pinglists (all)? Openings are always fun, though I never have the patience to do them myself ^-^'
@infinity14 i opened it just a second ago, so if you want to enter my raffle or just check it out, you can visit the post for it here!
@infinity14 i opened it just a second ago, so if you want to enter my raffle or just check it out, you can visit the post for it here!
____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
could i be on the general pinglist please?
could i be on the general pinglist please?
JvT6zxD.png
frt +16
general pinglist, please
general pinglist, please
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
i'd like to be on the general pinglist!
i'd like to be on the general pinglist!
gZsHdLC.png
Oh, I love opening stuff! Please put me on general list! ^^
Oh, I love opening stuff! Please put me on general list! ^^
arcane.png
[ Howard Phillips Lovecraft Fandragon Quest ]