Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Hibernal Den Has Changed Me
1 2
No because I've always been into different-looking dragons and expanding on the more rarer gene combos but the den has allowed me collect dragon color/gene combos that I've wanted for awhile but never had room for. [emoji=tundra happy]
No because I've always been into different-looking dragons and expanding on the more rarer gene combos but the den has allowed me collect dragon color/gene combos that I've wanted for awhile but never had room for.
XriSV9h.gif
The hibernalden basically brought me back to this game full stop.

I had basically just run out of lair space to do anything. I had 5 to 7 empty lair spaces to work with and no treasure to expand with. I could breed one pair but a large clutch meant my lair was full and I had to exalt babies if the didn't sell in 24hrs. I also didn't have time to grind for food so my lair was frequently starving lol.

My preferred way to play is as a dragon broker buying fodder dragons and either reselling them or exacting them for treasure. It doesn't make huge money but for me it's huge fun and having no space for new dragons was basically the death knell for my playstyle. I refuse to exalt my uglier oldies or first of their kind colors and now I can store them in the hibernal den and actually breed dragons again. Hallelujah praise Gladekeeper lol.

At this point in the game the one thing you can't change on a dragon is it's ID number so even the homeliest old dragon is inherently worth more than the most beautiful born today. My lair can know play host all the old uglies I can stand lol.
The hibernalden basically brought me back to this game full stop.

I had basically just run out of lair space to do anything. I had 5 to 7 empty lair spaces to work with and no treasure to expand with. I could breed one pair but a large clutch meant my lair was full and I had to exalt babies if the didn't sell in 24hrs. I also didn't have time to grind for food so my lair was frequently starving lol.

My preferred way to play is as a dragon broker buying fodder dragons and either reselling them or exacting them for treasure. It doesn't make huge money but for me it's huge fun and having no space for new dragons was basically the death knell for my playstyle. I refuse to exalt my uglier oldies or first of their kind colors and now I can store them in the hibernal den and actually breed dragons again. Hallelujah praise Gladekeeper lol.

At this point in the game the one thing you can't change on a dragon is it's ID number so even the homeliest old dragon is inherently worth more than the most beautiful born today. My lair can know play host all the old uglies I can stand lol.
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
Oh wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one whose had the game changed so dramatically with the Den! I really love reading about all your experiences and what you do with your den. Thank you, everyone, for sharing :D I hope to read a lot more stories as well.
Oh wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one whose had the game changed so dramatically with the Den! I really love reading about all your experiences and what you do with your den. Thank you, everyone, for sharing :D I hope to read a lot more stories as well.
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
I like the den for all those old dragons that I didn't want to part with, but weren't doing much. I need to expand it so most of my older dergs that no longer have mates can go in there.
I like the den for all those old dragons that I didn't want to part with, but weren't doing much. I need to expand it so most of my older dergs that no longer have mates can go in there.
Drastically. I can now keep my permas and not have to go to the AH, see something I like, and then go back to my lair and be like „I guess I really don’t like this one anymore...“

I just wish the Unexalt went back further because I exalted stuff I really regret.
Drastically. I can now keep my permas and not have to go to the AH, see something I like, and then go back to my lair and be like „I guess I really don’t like this one anymore...“

I just wish the Unexalt went back further because I exalted stuff I really regret.
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
1 2