Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR food you would/would not eat
1 2 3
The only thing I wouldn't eat is the Borrowed Birthday Cake.

I want to eat cake OR I want to eat ants. Not both at once.
The only thing I wouldn't eat is the Borrowed Birthday Cake.

I want to eat cake OR I want to eat ants. Not both at once.
[size=2]i might try the blue jelly[/size] [item=blue jelly] [size=2]read the tooltip: it takes on the taste and characteristics of what it is cooked in so, if i was frying chicken to get fried chicken and dumped it in, i'd get a blue fried chicken thing??[/size]
i might try the blue jelly
Blue Jelly
read the tooltip: it takes on the taste and characteristics of what it is cooked in
so, if i was frying chicken to get fried chicken and dumped it in, i'd get a blue fried chicken thing??

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
[quote name="Leopardmask" date="2019-04-22 06:50:37" ] I'm surprised no one's mentioned [item=irradiated pear] yet. In the yes OR no column. [/quote] This is the greatest thing ever.
Leopardmask wrote on 2019-04-22 06:50:37:
I'm surprised no one's mentioned Irradiated Pear yet. In the yes OR no column.

This is the greatest thing ever.
bIC5tjH.png

tumblr_psnzrayiuY1ypi5ljo2_500.png
[quote name="Leopardmask" date="2019-04-22 06:50:37" ] I'm surprised no one's mentioned [item=irradiated pear] yet. In the yes OR no column. [/quote] I'd try it just for the sake of sating morbid curiosity... that said, how is one of these considered a worthwhile meal and the other not? [item=picked-over bones][item=aged carcass] is it the snow?????
Leopardmask wrote on 2019-04-22 06:50:37:
I'm surprised no one's mentioned Irradiated Pear yet. In the yes OR no column.
I'd try it just for the sake of sating morbid curiosity...

that said, how is one of these considered a worthwhile meal and the other not?

Picked-Over Bones Aged Carcass

is it the snow?????
a pixelated cut-in of toropiamon, a plant dinosaur digimon, as seen on the pendulum z wind guardians device. faust, they/he, fr +3
small lair enthusiast
I haven't looked at the food items much since I immediately convert anything I have, but I know for sure I would avoid the 1st anniversary cakes. [item=1st anniversary meat cake][item=1st anniversary leaf cake][item=1st anniversary stolen cake][item=1st anniversary fish cake] Especially because they've been in my vault for almost 5 years
I haven't looked at the food items much since I immediately convert anything I have, but I know for sure I would avoid the 1st anniversary cakes.
1st Anniversary Meat Cake 1st Anniversary Leaf Cake 1st Anniversary Stolen Cake 1st Anniversary Fish Cake
Especially because they've been in my vault for almost 5 years
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
[item=Elk Ear] I kinda wanna try this. Sounds cronchy if cooked right
Elk Ear

I kinda wanna try this. Sounds cronchy if cooked right

Dont be afraid to @ me! I dont bite
xYtMvtp.png
[item=earthworm] this thing. or any of its variations. i get queasy just looking at it, after being unfortunate enough to have to dissect it. 100/10 would never eat
Earthworm

this thing. or any of its variations. i get queasy just looking at it, after being unfortunate enough to have to dissect it. 100/10 would never eat
xb036Bv.png
» jockey
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
ok so I've been a vegetarian for around 10 years now - so no meat or seafood/insects, you get the idea. But I TOTALLY would love to eat a [item=blue honeycomb] [item=centaur nut mix] [item=watermelon] [item=strawberry] [item=wisp fruit] [item=red delicious apple] [item=blackberry] Would NOT eat: [item=over-ripe cherries] [item=wilting rose] [item=living stones] [item=sewer sludge] Other than the would not eats, I would probably eat just about anything if I was allowed to cook it and salt it and throw on spices and actually make a nice dish out of it.
ok so I've been a vegetarian for around 10 years now - so no meat or seafood/insects, you get the idea. But I TOTALLY would love to eat a Blue Honeycomb Centaur Nut Mix Watermelon Strawberry Wisp Fruit Red Delicious Apple Blackberry

Would NOT eat:

Over-ripe Cherries Wilting Rose Living Stones Sewer Sludge

Other than the would not eats, I would probably eat just about anything if I was allowed to cook it and salt it and throw on spices and actually make a nice dish out of it.
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@leopardmask OH HAHAHAHA I'm glad we think alike :^) Would eat for sure: [item=Irradiated Pear] I am already extraordinarily (di)stressed so that wouldn't be a big difference, and I'd love some powers. Would not eat ever: [item=Sweet Songbird] All birds are friends (except ducks but that can be discussed)
@leopardmask OH HAHAHAHA I'm glad we think alike :^)

Would eat for sure:

Irradiated Pear

I am already extraordinarily (di)stressed so that wouldn't be a big difference, and I'd love some powers.

Would not eat ever:

Sweet Songbird

All birds are friends (except ducks but that can be discussed)
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Oh golly gosh, you are making this hard... I legit had to go on the item database to look through the food. Here is my list: Would: [item=Sugarbee][item=Micro Goat][item=Dumpling Squid][item=Pale Pygmy Hippo][item=Stonecorn] I'm a bit of a weirdo and I'm always looking to try new things. Also some of these have tooltips that make them sound really good. Wouldn't: [item=Infestation Maggot][item=Weird Purple Skink][item=Chewy Tentacle][item=Buzzing Rotwood][item=Soylent Red] Just... no. They either sound or look super gross and I could not imagine wanting to eat these.
Oh golly gosh, you are making this hard... I legit had to go on the item database to look through the food. Here is my list:
Would:
Sugarbee Micro Goat Dumpling Squid Pale Pygmy Hippo Stonecorn
I'm a bit of a weirdo and I'm always looking to try new things. Also some of these have tooltips that make them sound really good.
Wouldn't:
Infestation Maggot Weird Purple Skink Chewy Tentacle Buzzing Rotwood Soylent Red
Just... no. They either sound or look super gross and I could not imagine wanting to eat these.
~~Wishlist~~
6dNll8V.gif
1 2 3