Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | cursed wavecrest concept.
1 2 3
no

just no

tidedad would be ashamed
no

just no

tidedad would be ashamed
8elL1G3.gifIHd9PNx.gifHzkvPmQ.gifmspABfO.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
|| hi, im wren | they/them | trying my best
i- no
i- no
:D
Yeah no
Yeah no
Waystone1.gif
aaaaaAAAAAAAA cu R S ED
aaaaaAAAAAAAA cu R S ED
i

i'm sorry.
i

i'm sorry.
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
today’s Earth Day and when I should be doing better things I am reading this tedious, horrific, disgusting, cursed thread. please act accordingly and hit that delete button. it’s for the better because my mind is already cursed. actually no, do not delete this thread. let others know for what you have done. this is why tidelord left.
today’s Earth Day and when I should be doing better things I am reading this tedious, horrific, disgusting, cursed thread. please act accordingly and hit that delete button. it’s for the better because my mind is already cursed. actually no, do not delete this thread. let others know for what you have done. this is why tidelord left.
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
how to delete someone else's post
how to delete someone else's post
why does everyone make fun of our flight? we don't even have a parental figure anymore and now you gotta ruin our festival for us too? :( [center][img]https://static.greatbigcanvas.com/images/singlecanvas_thick_none/getty-images/sad-face-emoji,2383552.jpg[/img][/center]
why does everyone make fun of our flight? we don't even have a parental figure anymore and now you gotta ruin our festival for us too? :(
sad-face-emoji,2383552.jpg
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
[quote name="Kataracts" date="2019-04-22 09:12:21" ] why does everyone make fun of our flight? we don't even have a parental figure anymore and now you gotta ruin our festival for us too? :( [center][img]https://static.greatbigcanvas.com/images/singlecanvas_thick_none/getty-images/sad-face-emoji,2383552.jpg[/img][/center] [/quote] So basically, can we get all of the other flights to default dance on the [s]Tidelord's grave? [/s]
Kataracts wrote on 2019-04-22 09:12:21:
why does everyone make fun of our flight? we don't even have a parental figure anymore and now you gotta ruin our festival for us too? :(

So basically, can we get all of the other flights to default dance on the Tidelord's grave?
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
[quote name="Kataracts" date="2019-04-22 09:12:21" ] why does everyone make fun of our flight? we don't even have a parental figure anymore and now you gotta ruin our festival for us too? :( [center][img]https://static.greatbigcanvas.com/images/singlecanvas_thick_none/getty-images/sad-face-emoji,2383552.jpg[/img][/center] [/quote] at least you dont have it as bad as oxygen flight. excuse me, i mean the fart flight
Kataracts wrote on 2019-04-22 09:12:21:
at least you dont have it as bad as oxygen flight.
excuse me, i mean the fart flight
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
1 2 3