Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do you pronounce your username?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
faux-boots
faux-boots
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
Ex-lahn

The last part sounds like the word "Lawn". Idk how many times people pronounce the A like the name "Anne", it bothers me. I mean I guess it looks like it's supposed to sound like that, but I am stubborn and will break as many grammar rules as I want when naming things.
Ex-lahn

The last part sounds like the word "Lawn". Idk how many times people pronounce the A like the name "Anne", it bothers me. I mean I guess it looks like it's supposed to sound like that, but I am stubborn and will break as many grammar rules as I want when naming things.
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
zah-veet
zah-veet
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
Shoo-ganni
Shoo-ganni
qR6otwA.png
My current username is pretty self-explanatory, but I had an old username which was "Cuppa". Kuh-pah. Like a 'cuppa' tea. This usually wasn't an issue for most fluent English-speakers, but I played a lot of online multiplayer games with people who didn't speak English as their first language. Hence, the surprisingly common mispronunciation; Coo-pah. Changed usernames because I had my birth year at the end of Cuppa and didn't like being compared to a koopa troopa. This is a koopa troopa, for those wondering. [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/fi/f/f4/Koopa_Troopa.jpg[/img]
My current username is pretty self-explanatory, but I had an old username which was "Cuppa". Kuh-pah. Like a 'cuppa' tea.

This usually wasn't an issue for most fluent English-speakers, but I played a lot of online multiplayer games with people who didn't speak English as their first language. Hence, the surprisingly common mispronunciation; Coo-pah.

Changed usernames because I had my birth year at the end of Cuppa and didn't like being compared to a koopa troopa.

This is a koopa troopa, for those wondering.
Koopa_Troopa.jpg
rhhWkjC.png
rose.png
Liyi • 19 • Genderfluid Aro
Homestuck Artist/Gremlin
sZuwkk2.pngR1dejfm.png
1TOg7xy.png4ogWlJU.png
GIJjY9o.pngOFUkyWj.png
JHqnR5C.pngrix3ppo.png
tIYcLSC.png
Vel (like well)- and- err
Vel (like well)- and- err
cauldrontext2.png KPogKne.png....................... yIOwECY.png
The "kai" part rhymes with "guy." The "xin" part is very hard to write out how it's pronounced. The closest way to write out it's pronunciation is "sshin," but I'm sure that doesn't help any.

My username means "happy" in Chinese. It's actually the name I picked out when I started to study Mandarin, and now it's one of my online aliases.
The "kai" part rhymes with "guy." The "xin" part is very hard to write out how it's pronounced. The closest way to write out it's pronunciation is "sshin," but I'm sure that doesn't help any.

My username means "happy" in Chinese. It's actually the name I picked out when I started to study Mandarin, and now it's one of my online aliases.
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore

Eh-ver-lay

Eh-ver-lay
See-ray
See-ray
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
Ill-ee-Os (say the O like woah, and the e like eevee)
Ill-ee-Os (say the O like woah, and the e like eevee)
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12