Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [WC 2019] Letters from the Exalted
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Celuin Sure thing! You've been added!
@Celuin Sure thing! You've been added!
Na5WGHa.png
I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
CDZsGNI.pnggenderfluid_flag.pngM8iaT63.png
@Deerdip Sure thing! You've been added!
@Deerdip Sure thing! You've been added!
Na5WGHa.png
pinglist please! this is lovely
pinglist please! this is lovely
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
Could I be added to the pinglist?
Could I be added to the pinglist?

Buying any triple metals + light goat dragons.
[LF] Accent: Golden Horns
@Lepidolite @MidnightFlygon Sure thing! I'll add you two right now!
@Lepidolite @MidnightFlygon Sure thing! I'll add you two right now!
Na5WGHa.png
[center][img]https://imgur.com/379BCK6.png[/img][font=Book Antiqua][size=5][size=5][size=5][color=FFD700][b][u]~Light~[/u][/b][/color][/size][/font][img]https://imgur.com/379BCK6.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=13&breed=7&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=76&tertgene=8&winggene=16&wings=50&auth=61b67089939fb2d2333296a66baedd77bb0304de&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [center][color=FFD700]Hellooooooo everyone! <3 How are all you lovelies doing? I’m Blythe Daybreak, and I’m a scribe aboard the [i]Aqua Albatross[/i]. I’m pretty new to the Water Exalts actually! I exalted myself to the Tidelord a little over a year ago. Yanno, back when he was still around and all that. Anyways, I exalted myself to Water because I [i]love[/i] learning about new things, especially things that few people know about or things that haven’t been investigated before. And Water’s always had this reputation of being this super mysterious flight, so naturally I just [i]had[/i] to exalt myself to Water to see what’s up down there, you know? Obviously I’m not allowed to spill all of Water’s secrets to you guys, but I can say that the other Exalts appreciated my natural curiosity and thirst for knowledge, so they gave me a job in the records room recording all of the prophecies and other information our Exalt scouts bring in from around Sornieth. It’s super neat work, and I’m really glad to be here. :) I signed up for the expedition because [i]obviously[/i] they need dragons to record all the amazing adventures we’re going to have! Like I know the main goal of our mission is to find the Tidelord and all that, but you can’t tell me that we’re not going to find a bunch of crazy new islands and wildlife that nobody’s ever seen before. It’d be a total waste if we didn’t write down all this new info for future generations to learn from and use to plan future expeditions into the unknown so that we can expand our collective knowledge. Like, seriously, it’d be a total bummer. :( I’m soooooo glad to see a bunch of Light dragons joining the expedition. Light Flight represent!!!! [emoji=light rune][emoji=light rune][emoji=light rune] But seriously, Light dragons are going to be super duper useful on this expedition because like I said earlier, we [i]need[/i] dedicated scribes who will write down our discoveries and preserve them in the annals of history. Light dragons are known to prize history and knowledge, and so obviously the ones with us are really excited to be part of making history! Like, we’re the first large-scale fleet in draconic history to explore far beyond Sorneith! Who wouldn’t get excited by that? I know I am! Aw shoot, it looks like I’m out of paper. :( Gonna have to wrap this up quick. I’m super excited for this expedition, I love you all and I can’t wait to tell you what we find, and I hope you all have a fantastic Wavecrest Saturnalia! <3 <3 <3 XOXO, Blythe Daybreak[/color][/center]
379BCK6.png~Light~379BCK6.png

dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=13&breed=7&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=76&tertgene=8&winggene=16&wings=50&auth=61b67089939fb2d2333296a66baedd77bb0304de&dummyext=prev.png
Hellooooooo everyone! <3 How are all you lovelies doing? I’m Blythe Daybreak, and I’m a scribe aboard the Aqua Albatross. I’m pretty new to the Water Exalts actually! I exalted myself to the Tidelord a little over a year ago. Yanno, back when he was still around and all that. Anyways, I exalted myself to Water because I love learning about new things, especially things that few people know about or things that haven’t been investigated before. And Water’s always had this reputation of being this super mysterious flight, so naturally I just had to exalt myself to Water to see what’s up down there, you know? Obviously I’m not allowed to spill all of Water’s secrets to you guys, but I can say that the other Exalts appreciated my natural curiosity and thirst for knowledge, so they gave me a job in the records room recording all of the prophecies and other information our Exalt scouts bring in from around Sornieth. It’s super neat work, and I’m really glad to be here. :)

I signed up for the expedition because obviously they need dragons to record all the amazing adventures we’re going to have! Like I know the main goal of our mission is to find the Tidelord and all that, but you can’t tell me that we’re not going to find a bunch of crazy new islands and wildlife that nobody’s ever seen before. It’d be a total waste if we didn’t write down all this new info for future generations to learn from and use to plan future expeditions into the unknown so that we can expand our collective knowledge. Like, seriously, it’d be a total bummer. :(

I’m soooooo glad to see a bunch of Light dragons joining the expedition. Light Flight represent!!!! But seriously, Light dragons are going to be super duper useful on this expedition because like I said earlier, we need dedicated scribes who will write down our discoveries and preserve them in the annals of history. Light dragons are known to prize history and knowledge, and so obviously the ones with us are really excited to be part of making history! Like, we’re the first large-scale fleet in draconic history to explore far beyond Sorneith! Who wouldn’t get excited by that? I know I am!

Aw shoot, it looks like I’m out of paper. :( Gonna have to wrap this up quick. I’m super excited for this expedition, I love you all and I can’t wait to tell you what we find, and I hope you all have a fantastic Wavecrest Saturnalia! <3 <3 <3

XOXO,
Blythe Daybreak
Na5WGHa.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/pYNBskL.png[/img][font=Book Antiqua][size=5][size=5][size=5][color=7200BD][b][u]~Shadow~[/u][/b][/color][/size][/font][img]https://i.imgur.com/pYNBskL.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=175&bodygene=24&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=99&tertgene=20&winggene=22&wings=165&auth=2c1e6d4792e7da309787f6baab7d502e175d2319&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [center][color=7200BD]Hey everyone. My name is Drake Gloomscale. I’m just a regular sailor serving on the [i]Pearl Majesty[/i] - at least, officially. See, a bunch of my crewmates and I have been secretly sneaking party stuff onto the boat under our captain’s nose so we can celebrate the Wavecrest Saturnalia even while we’re supposed to be preparing for the expedition. Food, drinks, streamers, party hats - you name it, we got you covered. I know that a lot of Exalts are bummed out about having to spend the festival time preparing for the expedition instead of partying, so we’ve decided that if we can spend time at the celebrations, we’ll just bring the celebrations to us. Oh yeah, I guess I should write about why I exalted myself to Water in the first place. It’s not that interesting of a story, to be honest with you. I knew that I was always going to end up in the Exalted life, since all of my brothers and sisters before me were exalted. I just wanted to be exalted to a flight that was chill, relaxed, not going to overwork its Exalts - and maybe have better lighting than the Tangled Wood. Water Flight happened to be the closest flight that met all my expectations, so I ended up exalted to the Tidelord. Unlike most Exalts, I don’t have an assigned job yet, so I just help out wherever I’m needed. So far it’s been pretty great - when we’re not preparing for a dominance battle or a festival, I get plenty of time to kick back, relax, and enjoy the waves. Though recently we’ve been working pretty hard to prepare everything for the expedition to find Tidelord, but hey - all the more reason to party hard and enjoy the festival while it lasts, right? But enough about me. I’ve been seeing a bunch of Exalts from Shadow hanging around and joining the expedition, which is pretty nice to see. It’s always good to chat with dragons from my old flight; check in and see what’s the latest gossip and all that. Though I’ve got another motive for befriending them. See, Shadow dragons are really good at being sneaky - we grew up in the Tangled Wood, we were learning how to be sneaky since we were hatchlings. And of course, we Shadow dragons love a good party. So I’ve been recruiting my fellow Shadow Exalts to help out with sneaking party supplies onboard and setting everything up without being discovered by the captain or any of his officers. It isn’t easy, but if any dragon can pull it off, it’d be a Shadow dragon. Whoops, gotta wrap this up quick - I’ll need to deliver this letter myself if I don’t want the captain reading it and finding out I’m one of the dragons sneaking party supplies onto the boat. I hope you all have a fun Wavecrest - I know we will be. ;) From, Drake Gloomscale[/color][/center]
pYNBskL.png~Shadow~pYNBskL.png

dragon?age=1&body=175&bodygene=24&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=99&tertgene=20&winggene=22&wings=165&auth=2c1e6d4792e7da309787f6baab7d502e175d2319&dummyext=prev.png
Hey everyone. My name is Drake Gloomscale. I’m just a regular sailor serving on the Pearl Majesty - at least, officially. See, a bunch of my crewmates and I have been secretly sneaking party stuff onto the boat under our captain’s nose so we can celebrate the Wavecrest Saturnalia even while we’re supposed to be preparing for the expedition. Food, drinks, streamers, party hats - you name it, we got you covered. I know that a lot of Exalts are bummed out about having to spend the festival time preparing for the expedition instead of partying, so we’ve decided that if we can spend time at the celebrations, we’ll just bring the celebrations to us.

Oh yeah, I guess I should write about why I exalted myself to Water in the first place. It’s not that interesting of a story, to be honest with you. I knew that I was always going to end up in the Exalted life, since all of my brothers and sisters before me were exalted. I just wanted to be exalted to a flight that was chill, relaxed, not going to overwork its Exalts - and maybe have better lighting than the Tangled Wood. Water Flight happened to be the closest flight that met all my expectations, so I ended up exalted to the Tidelord. Unlike most Exalts, I don’t have an assigned job yet, so I just help out wherever I’m needed. So far it’s been pretty great - when we’re not preparing for a dominance battle or a festival, I get plenty of time to kick back, relax, and enjoy the waves. Though recently we’ve been working pretty hard to prepare everything for the expedition to find Tidelord, but hey - all the more reason to party hard and enjoy the festival while it lasts, right?

But enough about me. I’ve been seeing a bunch of Exalts from Shadow hanging around and joining the expedition, which is pretty nice to see. It’s always good to chat with dragons from my old flight; check in and see what’s the latest gossip and all that. Though I’ve got another motive for befriending them. See, Shadow dragons are really good at being sneaky - we grew up in the Tangled Wood, we were learning how to be sneaky since we were hatchlings. And of course, we Shadow dragons love a good party. So I’ve been recruiting my fellow Shadow Exalts to help out with sneaking party supplies onboard and setting everything up without being discovered by the captain or any of his officers. It isn’t easy, but if any dragon can pull it off, it’d be a Shadow dragon.

Whoops, gotta wrap this up quick - I’ll need to deliver this letter myself if I don’t want the captain reading it and finding out I’m one of the dragons sneaking party supplies onto the boat. I hope you all have a fun Wavecrest - I know we will be. ;)

From,
Drake Gloomscale
Na5WGHa.png
@Amberleafz @MissNevermind @overture @Gryphonlady @BlazingSkyDragon @Minibani @Bast6415 @Arsenic33 @TheWhiteTigerGod @Meadbhb @MandragoraAutumn @BlackRayser @Welgan @Solstices @Bluewolf123321 @thestuffedanimal @DarkWolf133 @SpectralRose @1lqueria @unidra @Frionivalis @Clintinez @SquishyJellyfish @Lunistice @GByoshi @Starwindrider @Redspike944 @Celuin @Deerdip @Lepidolite @MidnightFlygon Letters from Light and Shadow are up! I hope you give them a read.
@Amberleafz @MissNevermind @overture @Gryphonlady @BlazingSkyDragon @Minibani @Bast6415 @Arsenic33 @TheWhiteTigerGod @Meadbhb @MandragoraAutumn @BlackRayser @Welgan @Solstices @Bluewolf123321 @thestuffedanimal @DarkWolf133 @SpectralRose @1lqueria @unidra @Frionivalis @Clintinez @SquishyJellyfish @Lunistice @GByoshi @Starwindrider @Redspike944 @Celuin @Deerdip @Lepidolite @MidnightFlygon Letters from Light and Shadow are up! I hope you give them a read.
Na5WGHa.png
yaaaaaay i hope the party goes really well!!!!
yaaaaaay i hope the party goes really well!!!!
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.pnglgbtdragons4.png c48cHhr.png4PReSu5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10