Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hatchery idea
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@catmeow1

that's fine! we can edit something for you if you like!
@catmeow1

that's fine! we can edit something for you if you like!
cowfish.gif
Thanks! I think I made a banner for one of my pairs at some point, I'll have to see if I can dig it up.
When I get a little more free time I'll see how I can help out with it :)
Thanks! I think I made a banner for one of my pairs at some point, I'll have to see if I can dig it up.
When I get a little more free time I'll see how I can help out with it :)
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
@okn @Cunea @veemcc @KrazKitCat
I had an idea. Do you all have a discord? We could talk about the hatchery there when we get it going. (Not before then.)
@okn @Cunea @veemcc @KrazKitCat
I had an idea. Do you all have a discord? We could talk about the hatchery there when we get it going. (Not before then.)
@catmeow1 Totally fine. I think I can actually send you a link via pm that will let you get editing access without sharing an email. I don't know if that will show your google account tho
@catmeow1 Totally fine. I think I can actually send you a link via pm that will let you get editing access without sharing an email. I don't know if that will show your google account tho
@cunea

if you need help with breeding cards I can do some!
@cunea

if you need help with breeding cards I can do some!
cowfish.gif
@catmeow1 Sorry for pinging again, but yeah, I have a discord, and that's a pretty good idea.
@catmeow1 Sorry for pinging again, but yeah, I have a discord, and that's a pretty good idea.
@catmeow1

discord is fine
@catmeow1

discord is fine
cowfish.gif
@catmeow1
Yep! Just send a PM with the invite when you're ready to share it
@catmeow1
Yep! Just send a PM with the invite when you're ready to share it
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
[quote name="@KrazKitCat" date="2019-04-18 14:38:14" ] @/catmeow1 Totally fine. I think I can actually send you a link via pm that will let you get editing access without sharing an email. I don't know if that will show your google account tho [/quote] We can try, but the problem is the email my fr account runs on isn't google.
@KrazKitCat wrote on 2019-04-18 14:38:14:
@/catmeow1 Totally fine. I think I can actually send you a link via pm that will let you get editing access without sharing an email. I don't know if that will show your google account tho
We can try, but the problem is the email my fr account runs on isn't google.
@KrazKitCat @catmeow1 i think if you aren't signed into a google account whatsoever, you show up as "Anonymous *insert random animal here*

also @catmeow1 ya i have discord so we can use that
@KrazKitCat @catmeow1 i think if you aren't signed into a google account whatsoever, you show up as "Anonymous *insert random animal here*

also @catmeow1 ya i have discord so we can use that
phGZlcj.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15