Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hatchery idea
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@okn @catmeow @KrazKitCat @Cunea @Viridescence @novablu

i made a thread

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2668056#post_2668056
@okn @catmeow @KrazKitCat @Cunea @Viridescence @novablu

i made a thread

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2668056#post_2668056
phGZlcj.png
@veemcc
Awesome!
Should I go and reserve a post?
@veemcc
Awesome!
Should I go and reserve a post?
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
@Cunea ya you def can!!

@Cunea ya you def can!!

phGZlcj.png
@Dragonlover858 @EmeraldJubilee @hyung

Thanks so much for wanting to become affiliates, i'll add all of you to the list an you can start on breeding cards for your dragons, just PM me and @KrazKitCat with them *we would recommend making a title for them*

Thanks so much for wanting to become affiliates, i'll add all of you to the list an you can start on breeding cards for your dragons, just PM me and @KrazKitCat with them *we would recommend making a title for them*
phGZlcj.png

sorry for the extra ping! Just letting you guys know you’ve been added to the list!

sorry for the extra ping! Just letting you guys know you’ve been added to the list!
cowfish.gif
@veemcc ah heck, my pairs tend to be more of a spontaneous "let's breed these two together and see what happens!" so idk if i'm qualified now c': that's alright though, i'll develop some pairs soon and then pop in maybe?
@veemcc ah heck, my pairs tend to be more of a spontaneous "let's breed these two together and see what happens!" so idk if i'm qualified now c': that's alright though, i'll develop some pairs soon and then pop in maybe?
@hyung ofc most of the times i find breeding random ones helps me find a pair
@hyung ofc most of the times i find breeding random ones helps me find a pair
phGZlcj.png
@veemcc Do I reserve a post?
@veemcc Do I reserve a post?
FULL SUPPORT.

(I've always wanted to run a hatchery but I've never had enough time. Got a lot of rare colors and genes that I'd love to dish out to others for cheap.)
FULL SUPPORT.

(I've always wanted to run a hatchery but I've never had enough time. Got a lot of rare colors and genes that I'd love to dish out to others for cheap.)
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@catmeow1 yes go ahead
@catmeow1 yes go ahead
phGZlcj.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15