Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hatchery idea
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
@novablu

added you to the list!
@novablu

added you to the list!
cowfish.gif
@okn @KrazKitCat @catmeow1 @Vidirescence @NovaBlu

if you have breeding cards PLEASE send them to me, whether it's through PM or just on this thread i need to update the hatchery page also im kinda confused as to what's going on by the way @KrazKitat explained it...so when they respond to the google doc or the form they get added to the pinglist on the doc right? also there are some people who don't have hatcheries, and i think that's what is confusing about it. If they don't have a hatchery, what do we do, just tell them to make one and then send the link, or... i don't know im having a crisis over such small details
@okn @KrazKitCat @catmeow1 @Vidirescence @NovaBlu

if you have breeding cards PLEASE send them to me, whether it's through PM or just on this thread i need to update the hatchery page also im kinda confused as to what's going on by the way @KrazKitat explained it...so when they respond to the google doc or the form they get added to the pinglist on the doc right? also there are some people who don't have hatcheries, and i think that's what is confusing about it. If they don't have a hatchery, what do we do, just tell them to make one and then send the link, or... i don't know im having a crisis over such small details
phGZlcj.png
@veemcc The google doc was in case I couldn't figure out the spreadsheet and needed more time to make it work. So it was kinda pointless. And when someone responds to the form, it gets automatically updated onto the spreadsheet, not the doc. The spreadsheet then gives you a list of all the people who said yes, they want to be added to said pinglist.

And I think we were thinking that it's not separate hatcheries, it's just one hatchery with multiple people selling dragons on that thread. Someone makes the main post and then the others who are contributing make their own posts that show their pairs and hatchlings for sale that they update, like a hatchery, but so that no one has to deal with the struggle of having to update the thread over and over because someone's dragons have sold or they've made a new pair or something.

Hope that made some sense!
@veemcc The google doc was in case I couldn't figure out the spreadsheet and needed more time to make it work. So it was kinda pointless. And when someone responds to the form, it gets automatically updated onto the spreadsheet, not the doc. The spreadsheet then gives you a list of all the people who said yes, they want to be added to said pinglist.

And I think we were thinking that it's not separate hatcheries, it's just one hatchery with multiple people selling dragons on that thread. Someone makes the main post and then the others who are contributing make their own posts that show their pairs and hatchlings for sale that they update, like a hatchery, but so that no one has to deal with the struggle of having to update the thread over and over because someone's dragons have sold or they've made a new pair or something.

Hope that made some sense!
@KrazKitCat

exactly what I was thinking!
@KrazKitCat

exactly what I was thinking!
cowfish.gif
@veemcc @catmeow @KrazKitCat @Cunea @Viridescence @novablu

Has anyone made the thread yet?
@veemcc @catmeow @KrazKitCat @Cunea @Viridescence @novablu

cowfish.gif
[quote name="okn" date="2019-04-18 19:18:19" ] [Snip] Has anyone made the thread yet? [/quote] Not sure @veemcc @okn @KrazKitCat @Cunea @Viridescence @novablu Sorry for dropping off suddenly, my internet cut out for a while and I only just got it working.
okn wrote on 2019-04-18 19:18:19:
[Snip]
Not sure
@veemcc @okn @KrazKitCat @Cunea @Viridescence @novablu

Sorry for dropping off suddenly, my internet cut out for a while and I only just got it working.
@veemcc @okn @catmeow1 @Cunea @Viridescence @novablu

Totally fine. And I mean I can make one in a sec if you want?
@veemcc @okn @catmeow1 @Cunea @Viridescence @novablu

Totally fine. And I mean I can make one in a sec if you want?
I would love to be afffilates if this happens!
I would love to be afffilates if this happens!
Apotheosis: (noun) the elevation of someone to divine status; deification.
Moth / She/her/they / Avatar Dragon
@okn
I'm,,, super late but if this becomes a thing I'd love to contribute some pairs of y'all still need/want some!!
@okn
I'm,,, super late but if this becomes a thing I'd love to contribute some pairs of y'all still need/want some!!
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
@okn i will definitely contribute some of the pairs/dragons i have/will have!
@okn i will definitely contribute some of the pairs/dragons i have/will have!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15