Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you do with a ruined theme list?
1 2 3 4
[quote name="@Spineshatter" date="2019-04-04 16:42:11" ] I had a pair that I sold hatchlings of before, thinking they would be exalted for the Dom battle and not renamed... they of course were bought and renamed, ruining the pair. I exalted both. :| [/quote] Yeaaaaah I just exalted my pair and started over with a new set. The plan now is no matter what- if I don't keep the babies, exalt only! The funny part is, I glitched on the name thing and the box wouldn't accept anything I typed. I must have accidentally hit 'random' before refreshing the page because next thing I knew my poor little star-con Boy was named Susan. I went and bought a rename scroll before I sold him because I was NOT having that on my list LOL.
@Spineshatter wrote on 2019-04-04 16:42:11:

I had a pair that I sold hatchlings of before, thinking they would be exalted for the Dom battle and not renamed... they of course were bought and renamed, ruining the pair. I exalted both. :|

Yeaaaaah I just exalted my pair and started over with a new set. The plan now is no matter what- if I don't keep the babies, exalt only!

The funny part is, I glitched on the name thing and the box wouldn't accept anything I typed. I must have accidentally hit 'random' before refreshing the page because next thing I knew my poor little star-con Boy was named Susan. I went and bought a rename scroll before I sold him because I was NOT having that on my list LOL.
Are you ready for a scary story...?ZNP42DI.png o94-d1-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d2-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d3-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d4-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d5-Color-Blind-Brat.png
I don't give them fancy names, I just spam the random name generator until I get something decent

I don't always know the meaning of them.

That's how I end up with dragons named after Game of Thrones characters, Mimosa, Cornet, etc.
I don't give them fancy names, I just spam the random name generator until I get something decent

That's how I end up with dragons named after Game of Thrones characters, Mimosa, Cornet, etc.
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
[quote name="Plasmafire" date="2019-04-04 18:31:48" ] I don't give them fancy names, I just spam the random name generator until I get something decent I don't always know the meaning of them. That's how I end up with dragons named after Game of Thrones characters, Mimosa, Cornet, etc. [/quote] That's how I got a fodder named KneeSlapper ... o_o;
Plasmafire wrote on 2019-04-04 18:31:48:

That's how I got a fodder named KneeSlapper ... o_o;
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I bought a dragon that was already named and renamed her, only to see later that her parents owner had named all the offspring with a theme. I felt bad, so I bought a second rename scroll and gave her a name that fit the scheme, but also worked for my lair, so it wouldn’t annoy that person every time they saw their offspring list. =D
I bought a dragon that was already named and renamed her, only to see later that her parents owner had named all the offspring with a theme. I felt bad, so I bought a second rename scroll and gave her a name that fit the scheme, but also worked for my lair, so it wouldn’t annoy that person every time they saw their offspring list. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
I recently bought a really sickass dragon that I was hoping to breed and make mad cash since I got quite a bit of demand for dragons like her... Until I decided I wanted to have a neat theme with the kids' names. Then I realized I couldn't sell them because people would rename them and ruin the theme! So now I'm stuck exalting these lovely hatchlings myself :c
I recently bought a really sickass dragon that I was hoping to breed and make mad cash since I got quite a bit of demand for dragons like her... Until I decided I wanted to have a neat theme with the kids' names. Then I realized I couldn't sell them because people would rename them and ruin the theme! So now I'm stuck exalting these lovely hatchlings myself :c
68180427.png

- My name's Levi
- Male
- I eat dirt
- wishlist
- Earth Flight Best Flight
1 2 3 4