Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you do with a ruined theme list?
1 2 3 4
[quote name="@ColorBlindBrat" date="2019-04-04 16:01:00" ] @/Jussie [quote name="Jussie" date="2019-04-04 09:24:52" ] http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2579713 Yeeesh… I also exalt all the kids myself, can't have folks mucking that up for me. Which means I exalted #50010500 and multi-eyes and primals… heh [/quote] Oh wow. I am in awe of your will power to keep going with such a long.... long... loooooong... task. I wish you luck! :D [/quote] I will literally not be able to finish this within my lifetime lol but it keeps me busy. It's coli fodder with a weird goal. "Guys, we're here to read your mother's will.. she passed away peacefully of old age. It seems you inherit a.. breeding project on a pixel dragon website? ...wha?"
@ColorBlindBrat wrote on 2019-04-04 16:01:00:
@/Jussie
Jussie wrote on 2019-04-04 09:24:52:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2579713

Yeeesh… I also exalt all the kids myself, can't have folks mucking that up for me. Which means I exalted #50010500 and multi-eyes and primals… heh

Oh wow. I am in awe of your will power to keep going with such a long....

long...

loooooong...

task.

I wish you luck! :D

I will literally not be able to finish this within my lifetime lol but it keeps me busy. It's coli fodder with a weird goal.

"Guys, we're here to read your mother's will.. she passed away peacefully of old age. It seems you inherit a.. breeding project on a pixel dragon website? ...wha?"
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="@Jussie" date="2019-04-04 16:09:44" ] [quote name="@ColorBlindBrat" date="2019-04-04 16:01:00" ] @/Jussie [quote name="Jussie" date="2019-04-04 09:24:52" ] http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2579713 Yeeesh… I also exalt all the kids myself, can't have folks mucking that up for me. Which means I exalted #50010500 and multi-eyes and primals… heh [/quote] Oh wow. I am in awe of your will power to keep going with such a long.... long... loooooong... task. I wish you luck! :D [/quote] I will literally not be able to finish this within my lifetime lol but it keeps me busy. It's coli fodder with a weird goal. "Guys, we're here to read your mother's will.. she passed away peacefully of old age. It seems you inherit a.. breeding project on a pixel dragon website? ...wha?" [/quote] L O L That would make a great movie wouldn't you think? In the name of their mother/grandmother, a set of bickering siblings must gather together and finish off The Project. Maybe because there's a ghost lurking over their shoulder nagging them to OMG FEED THE DRAGONS BEFORE YOU LOST THE HEALTH BONUS! What do you MEAN you don't care about the new festival gear? GET IT ANYWAYS. Or whatever it is that gets you most excited :D
@Jussie wrote on 2019-04-04 16:09:44:
@ColorBlindBrat wrote on 2019-04-04 16:01:00:
@/Jussie

Yeeesh… I also exalt all the kids myself, can't have folks mucking that up for me. Which means I exalted #50010500 and multi-eyes and primals… heh

long...

loooooong...

task.

I will literally not be able to finish this within my lifetime lol but it keeps me busy. It's coli fodder with a weird goal.

"Guys, we're here to read your mother's will.. she passed away peacefully of old age. It seems you inherit a.. breeding project on a pixel dragon website? ...wha?"

L O L

That would make a great movie wouldn't you think? In the name of their mother/grandmother, a set of bickering siblings must gather together and finish off The Project. Maybe because there's a ghost lurking over their shoulder nagging them to OMG FEED THE DRAGONS BEFORE YOU LOST THE HEALTH BONUS!

What do you MEAN you don't care about the new festival gear? GET IT ANYWAYS.

Or whatever it is that gets you most excited :D
Are you ready for a scary story...?ZNP42DI.png o94-d1-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d2-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d3-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d4-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d5-Color-Blind-Brat.png
[quote name="@ColorBlindBrat" date="2019-04-04 16:14:31" ] [quote name="@/Jussie" date="2019-04-04 16:09:44" ] [quote name="@/ColorBlindBrat" date="2019-04-04 16:01:00" ] @/Jussie [quote name="Jussie" date="2019-04-04 09:24:52" ] http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2579713 Yeeesh… I also exalt all the kids myself, can't have folks mucking that up for me. Which means I exalted #50010500 and multi-eyes and primals… heh [/quote] Oh wow. I am in awe of your will power to keep going with such a long.... long... loooooong... task. I wish you luck! :D [/quote] I will literally not be able to finish this within my lifetime lol but it keeps me busy. It's coli fodder with a weird goal. "Guys, we're here to read your mother's will.. she passed away peacefully of old age. It seems you inherit a.. breeding project on a pixel dragon website? ...wha?" [/quote] L O L That would make a great movie wouldn't you think? In the name of their mother/grandmother, a set of bickering siblings must gather together and finish off The Project. Maybe because there's a ghost lurking over their shoulder nagging them to OMG FEED THE DRAGONS BEFORE YOU LOST THE HEALTH BONUS! What do you MEAN you don't care about the new festival gear? GET IT ANYWAYS. Or whatever it is that gets you most excited :D [/quote] ...I wonder what KS stuff will be worth by then [emoji=coatl scared]
@ColorBlindBrat wrote on 2019-04-04 16:14:31:
@/Jussie wrote on 2019-04-04 16:09:44:
@/ColorBlindBrat wrote on 2019-04-04 16:01:00:
@/Jussie

long...

loooooong...

task.

L O L

That would make a great movie wouldn't you think? In the name of their mother/grandmother, a set of bickering siblings must gather together and finish off The Project. Maybe because there's a ghost lurking over their shoulder nagging them to OMG FEED THE DRAGONS BEFORE YOU LOST THE HEALTH BONUS!

What do you MEAN you don't care about the new festival gear? GET IT ANYWAYS.

Or whatever it is that gets you most excited :D

...I wonder what KS stuff will be worth by then
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@ColorBlindBrat
The way I avoid this issue is by using the hatchlings as fodder, or otherwise not letting them leave my lair. I've kept 1 hatchling from the pair (faceted eyes, not awful colors), but the rest have gone to the windsinger or were leveled and sold to public buys during conquests (where they were immediately exalted.

(I'm a little unclear as to why you're pinging me, but I don't mind either way)
@ColorBlindBrat
The way I avoid this issue is by using the hatchlings as fodder, or otherwise not letting them leave my lair. I've kept 1 hatchling from the pair (faceted eyes, not awful colors), but the rest have gone to the windsinger or were leveled and sold to public buys during conquests (where they were immediately exalted.

(I'm a little unclear as to why you're pinging me, but I don't mind either way)
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
@Cunea

I'm so sorry! I didn't even see the difference in names when I thought I grabbed the right one. That's what happens when I scroll up too quickly.

Sorry to have confused XD
@Cunea

I'm so sorry! I didn't even see the difference in names when I thought I grabbed the right one. That's what happens when I scroll up too quickly.

Sorry to have confused XD
Are you ready for a scary story...?ZNP42DI.png o94-d1-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d2-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d3-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d4-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d5-Color-Blind-Brat.png
[quote name="@Jussie" date="2019-04-04 16:17:50" ] ...I wonder what KS stuff will be worth by then [emoji=coatl scared] [/quote] You could prob buy the whole game at that point [emoji=coatl winking]
@Jussie wrote on 2019-04-04 16:17:50:
...I wonder what KS stuff will be worth by then

You could prob buy the whole game at that point
That kind of thing is why I can't sell any of my Giygas dragons(save for a pair that already had a tainted list).

Even though one of them just gave me Goat eyes and I could probably make a good penny there. Can't risk breaking the name chain. Specifically for the Imperial or Spiral pair. Fff. Probably will end up exalting, just like the Primal they gave me.

I just want two multi-gaze from the lot of you, and I can stop. Is that too much to ask?

I had a pair that I sold hatchlings of before, thinking they would be exalted for the Dom battle and not renamed... they of course were bought and renamed, ruining the pair. I exalted both. :|
That kind of thing is why I can't sell any of my Giygas dragons(save for a pair that already had a tainted list).

Even though one of them just gave me Goat eyes and I could probably make a good penny there. Can't risk breaking the name chain. Specifically for the Imperial or Spiral pair. Fff. Probably will end up exalting, just like the Primal they gave me.

I just want two multi-gaze from the lot of you, and I can stop. Is that too much to ask?

I had a pair that I sold hatchlings of before, thinking they would be exalted for the Dom battle and not renamed... they of course were bought and renamed, ruining the pair. I exalted both. :|
A1R5LmJ.png zxIefB3.png
When I buy fodder, I don't check the other offspring, but if the parents have an obvious name theme I try to stick with it.

As for renaming then exalting, it's hard to say. People change their minds about dragons, I've done it.
When I buy fodder, I don't check the other offspring, but if the parents have an obvious name theme I try to stick with it.

As for renaming then exalting, it's hard to say. People change their minds about dragons, I've done it.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
That's why I exalt all the reject babies from my lore pair myself after naming them. Just can't risk someone ruining the list theme!
That's why I exalt all the reject babies from my lore pair myself after naming them. Just can't risk someone ruining the list theme!
tastefulmarketing.gif
i had a pair with relatively normal named offspring and then my friend had to go and name one Booooooooogity. i started naming the rest of the children after vines.
i had a pair with relatively normal named offspring and then my friend had to go and name one Booooooooogity. i started naming the rest of the children after vines.
queen_katoe.gif
1 2 3 4