Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How to level to 25
1 2
this is how i've been leveling my permas! i'll level each one to 10 as i level another to 25; once i run out, i'm planning on taking the 10s to 15, etc. until i need to rely on training with fodder to train the rest to 25, lol. then i plan to take my hibden dragons out of the den one at a time to grind to 25 since i know it'd take me over a month to do it :'D
this is how i've been leveling my permas! i'll level each one to 10 as i level another to 25; once i run out, i'm planning on taking the 10s to 15, etc. until i need to rely on training with fodder to train the rest to 25, lol. then i plan to take my hibden dragons out of the den one at a time to grind to 25 since i know it'd take me over a month to do it :'D
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
I train fodder too, when I am trying to get dragons to level 25. It makes the time seem go by quicker since I’m watching the fodders exp bar instead. =D
I train fodder too, when I am trying to get dragons to level 25. It makes the time seem go by quicker since I’m watching the fodders exp bar instead. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
I only have one level 25.. in like 7 years of playing rip. I want to get some of my other permas to 25 someday but it's so labor intensive :,)
I only have one level 25.. in like 7 years of playing rip. I want to get some of my other permas to 25 someday but it's so labor intensive :,)
cDDSaqc.png
1 2