Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Guess the Next Exciting Update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Wildclaw emojis
Wildclaw emojis
I love you staff and thank you so much for the eye update 2.0! I cannot thank you enough for this!
From the way things are looking, I'm losing hope for anything happening on the anniversary of BotE. After all, they haven't announced a maintenance period and the community update tells me FR's priorities are in a different (and much needed, don't get me wrong), area right now. Maybe we'll see something for FR's anniversary, hopefully?
From the way things are looking, I'm losing hope for anything happening on the anniversary of BotE. After all, they haven't announced a maintenance period and the community update tells me FR's priorities are in a different (and much needed, don't get me wrong), area right now. Maybe we'll see something for FR's anniversary, hopefully?
The Empyreal Library
[quote name="Adriel" date="2019-03-13 10:53:04" ] From the way things are looking, I'm losing hope for anything happening on the anniversary of BotE. After all, they haven't announced a maintenance period and the community update tells me FR's priorities are in a different (and much needed, don't get me wrong), area right now. Maybe we'll see something for FR's anniversary, hopefully? [/quote] @Adriel, if it helps clarify things, Community Updates are not intended to be an extension of Development Updates or content updates/releases. By design, they are most often recaps, how we introduce new volunteer moderators, and various spotlights.
Adriel wrote on 2019-03-13 10:53:04:

@Adriel, if it helps clarify things, Community Updates are not intended to be an extension of Development Updates or content updates/releases. By design, they are most often recaps, how we introduce new volunteer moderators, and various spotlights.
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2019-03-13 12:09:07" ] [quote name="Adriel" date="2019-03-13 10:53:04" ] From the way things are looking, I'm losing hope for anything happening on the anniversary of BotE. After all, they haven't announced a maintenance period and the community update tells me FR's priorities are in a different (and much needed, don't get me wrong), area right now. Maybe we'll see something for FR's anniversary, hopefully? [/quote] Adriel, if it helps clarify things, Community Updates are not intended to be an extension of Development Updates or content updates/releases. By design, they are most often recaps, how we introduce new volunteer moderators, and various spotlights. [/quote] But still, can we at least get a confirmation if we're getting a BoTE follow up or no? maybe with the map?
Aequorin wrote on 2019-03-13 12:09:07:
Adriel wrote on 2019-03-13 10:53:04:

Adriel, if it helps clarify things, Community Updates are not intended to be an extension of Development Updates or content updates/releases. By design, they are most often recaps, how we introduce new volunteer moderators, and various spotlights.
But still, can we at least get a confirmation if we're getting a BoTE follow up or no? maybe with the map?
iO2X60T.png
search function in horde, vault, bestiary, AH sell interface?
search function in horde, vault, bestiary, AH sell interface?
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
I think it's probably unlikely there won't be any new breeds ever, but I think the volume of apparel/genes and the necessity of QoL updates has really pushed that aspect of the site's ongoing development to the back burner. Don't expect one this year.

Now that we have the Den and the Lair revamp, my guess is the next major update will be the world map art update, since that's been in development for a while and ties into the changes introduced with BotE last year. I imagine there'll be a (minor) lore update to go with that as well.

I think it's probably unlikely there won't be any new breeds ever, but I think the volume of apparel/genes and the necessity of QoL updates has really pushed that aspect of the site's ongoing development to the back burner. Don't expect one this year.

Now that we have the Den and the Lair revamp, my guess is the next major update will be the world map art update, since that's been in development for a while and ties into the changes introduced with BotE last year. I imagine there'll be a (minor) lore update to go with that as well.

RFX4miZ.png
A new breed would be good.

More eye variations too.

And recolours. GIVE ME MORE COLOURS OF ALL APPAREL. Please, thank you. :>
A new breed would be good.

More eye variations too.

And recolours. GIVE ME MORE COLOURS OF ALL APPAREL. Please, thank you. :>
the map!! please im begging...
i hope we get a new breed this year also!! i joined right after the bogsneaks were released and havent got to experience that hype really yet ;;
the map!! please im begging...
i hope we get a new breed this year also!! i joined right after the bogsneaks were released and havent got to experience that hype really yet ;;
I hope that they replace all of the dragons with 4 toed pineapples
I hope that they replace all of the dragons with 4 toed pineapples
145147204&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Rosette
1 2 3 4 5 6 7