Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Guess the Next Exciting Update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I really want new eye updates! I was expecting new eyes on a similar schedule as new genes. I can't believe we've only had 1 new eye since their debut.
A new breed for the anniversary would be nice too! I can't think of what else they'd give us but then again, no one expected the eyes.
I really want new eye updates! I was expecting new eyes on a similar schedule as new genes. I can't believe we've only had 1 new eye since their debut.
A new breed for the anniversary would be nice too! I can't think of what else they'd give us but then again, no one expected the eyes.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
I'm very excited for April Fools, but what I really wish for is some news about after the Bounty of Elements ! New lore ! :D But with the new beastclans ambassadors andthe revamping of the map, I'm hoping there will be some lore attached to that.

Also I'm expecting (more like hoping ?) Tidelord's return for his festival ... Please Tidelord where are you ? D:
I'm very excited for April Fools, but what I really wish for is some news about after the Bounty of Elements ! New lore ! :D But with the new beastclans ambassadors andthe revamping of the map, I'm hoping there will be some lore attached to that.

Also I'm expecting (more like hoping ?) Tidelord's return for his festival ... Please Tidelord where are you ? D:
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
The thing I am most looking forward to is the continuation of the BotE lore and Tidelord's return (hopefully with a new breed tossed in there somewhere). I'm really, really hoping they do something BotE related since we're approaching it's one year anniversary.
The thing I am most looking forward to is the continuation of the BotE lore and Tidelord's return (hopefully with a new breed tossed in there somewhere). I'm really, really hoping they do something BotE related since we're approaching it's one year anniversary.
The Empyreal Library
Tidelord returns
Edit: ninja’d
Tidelord returns
Edit: ninja’d
zhMvOXK.png
joining the new breed bandwagon ha
also it'd be cool to see another coli venue or a revamp!! those are always really neat and fun :>
although...i'd be extremely happy if wildclaw scrolls cycled back in now
joining the new breed bandwagon ha
also it'd be cool to see another coli venue or a revamp!! those are always really neat and fun :>
although...i'd be extremely happy if wildclaw scrolls cycled back in now
................................... .
MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
... jdlAmNx.gif ... .
Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
If not a new breed, then the map revamp. [emoji=guardian star] But not only JUST the map revamp. I think it would be so cool for them to make some kind of minor change to the current world map liking adding in a minor detail per flight domain. Just to get everyone hyped up and excited. Like, what they did with Baldwin or the colourwheel expansion (adding in a new colour everyday). I don't know how it would work, but I just enjoyed being a part of this huge hype train full of both confusion and excitement but left us feeling like "oh snap something big is gonna happen!" I just... I really miss those kinds of updates. Nothing beats the excitement. Heck, not even the coli-revamp comes close to that type of hype that I felt. Also, Tidelord come back please! ;;
If not a new breed, then the map revamp.
But not only JUST the map revamp. I think it would be so cool for them to make some kind of minor change to the current world map liking adding in a minor detail per flight domain. Just to get everyone hyped up and excited. Like, what they did with Baldwin or the colourwheel expansion (adding in a new colour everyday). I don't know how it would work, but I just enjoyed being a part of this huge hype train full of both confusion and excitement but left us feeling like "oh snap something big is gonna happen!"
I just... I really miss those kinds of updates. Nothing beats the excitement. Heck, not even the coli-revamp comes close to that type of hype that I felt.

Also, Tidelord come back please! ;;
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Hopefully adventure mode, more active lairspace (The Hibernal Den is passive as you can't breed dragons in there), a new breed, even more genes.
Hopefully adventure mode, more active lairspace (The Hibernal Den is passive as you can't breed dragons in there), a new breed, even more genes.
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
map update and a new breed like everyone else, but hopefully some new lore?? it's been what, a year since BotE? will we ever see tidelord again
map update and a new breed like everyone else, but hopefully some new lore?? it's been what, a year since BotE? will we ever see tidelord again
wpEE9mo.png
New breed pls

Guys what if we actually get to see marva and she’s a new breed?
New breed pls

Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
[quote name="Cruelty" date="2019-03-11 15:32:24" ] New breed pls Guys what if we actually get to see marva and she’s a new breed? [/quote] please???????????? what if, aside from all our speculation, fr actually hasn't been working on a new breed, but now they see the hype in frd and are now working overtime to make us a new breed lol probably not. anyway marva better be the coolest new breed ever! :p
Cruelty wrote on 2019-03-11 15:32:24:
New breed pls

please????????????

what if, aside from all our speculation, fr actually hasn't been working on a new breed, but now they see the hype in frd and are now working overtime to make us a new breed

lol probably not. anyway marva better be the coolest new breed ever! :p
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7