Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fae emojis but B I G
1 2 3 4 5 6
[font=georgia]I thought that Faes' emotions weren't really easy to see on the emojis, so I decided to make this picture to show off their faces clearer and to use as a cheat sheet for drawing Faes canonically! [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/bPrw28m/faes.png[/img][/center] [font=georgia] Do you guys think I should upload it to Guides as a reference\resource for artists and writers? I might add some tips and comments to the post too just so it's more convenient? Anyways, what are your headcanons about Faes' emotions and them reacting to stuff?
I thought that Faes' emotions weren't really easy to see on the emojis, so I decided to make this picture to show off their faces clearer and to use as a cheat sheet for drawing Faes canonically!

faes.png

Do you guys think I should upload it to Guides as a reference\resource for artists and writers? I might add some tips and comments to the post too just so it's more convenient?

Anyways, what are your headcanons about Faes' emotions and them reacting to stuff?
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
I keep thinking of the floppy ears meme looking at the wink one
I keep thinking of the floppy ears meme looking at the wink one

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
OMG these are so good! I was actually having trouble telling the difference between some of the fae emojis, so this is really helpful!
OMG these are so good! I was actually having trouble telling the difference between some of the fae emojis, so this is really helpful!
d32NFgh.png
mlHpBMC.png
UU9vIu2.png
2JV5Zu3.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
DistortionSig.png trans.png
These are so cute!

@CheetahCat it's faes
These are so cute!

@CheetahCat it's faes
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
i love you for this omg
i love you for this omg
Thank you so much! I love all of these <3
Thank you so much! I love all of these <3
I think I'm in love with Faes all over again.
I think I'm in love with Faes all over again.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
I think this is awesome! I was hoping someone would make something like this.

The only issue I have is that it's hard to tell (here and on the emojis) whether the fins are pulled back our fanned out.
I think this is awesome! I was hoping someone would make something like this.

The only issue I have is that it's hard to tell (here and on the emojis) whether the fins are pulled back our fanned out.
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
snrk these look SO much better than what I drew earlier for a few of them. I'd absolutely put this in Guides!

@squidspeaker come bookmark this
snrk these look SO much better than what I drew earlier for a few of them. I'd absolutely put this in Guides!

@squidspeaker come bookmark this
i love these!!
i love these!!
tumblr_ogz3ohToxS1rravn7o4_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6