Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm so friggin' excited
I'm pumped for Trickmurk, guys. I haven't been this excited for a festival since RoR and I'm showing it by changing my vista and avatar a day early to ~*~get spooky~*~

Can't wait for the skins and the apparel and the familiar and the everything! :D

also my clan is canonically allied with shadow to an unprecedented degree and i have SO MANY dragons that would look awesome with a halo
I'm pumped for Trickmurk, guys. I haven't been this excited for a festival since RoR and I'm showing it by changing my vista and avatar a day early to ~*~get spooky~*~

Can't wait for the skins and the apparel and the familiar and the everything! :D

also my clan is canonically allied with shadow to an unprecedented degree and i have SO MANY dragons that would look awesome with a halo
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
hooray! i always love trickmurk, shadow has such a good aesthetic

luckily enough, my forum look is already pretty shadow-y!

*chants* SHADOW HALO SHADOW HALO SHADOW HALO
hooray! i always love trickmurk, shadow has such a good aesthetic

luckily enough, my forum look is already pretty shadow-y!

queen_katoe.gif
I've changed mine up for trickmurk too!! I can't wait XD
I've changed mine up for trickmurk too!! I can't wait XD
[quote name="QueenKatoe" date="2019-02-22 22:04:51" ] *chants* SHADOW HALO SHADOW HALO SHADOW HALO [/quote] Oooh, yes. Whether it's purple mist or thorns, it should be absolutely gorgeous - and will hopefully look good on my Shadow rep: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20516608] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/205167/20516608_350.png[/img] [/url]
QueenKatoe wrote on 2019-02-22 22:04:51:

Oooh, yes. Whether it's purple mist or thorns, it should be absolutely gorgeous - and will hopefully look good on my Shadow rep:

20516608_350.png
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
I'm incredibly hyped for Trickmurk! I happened to miss the last one because of a loss of interest in FR, so now I finally get the chance to experience it in all of it's glory.
I'm incredibly hyped for Trickmurk! I happened to miss the last one because of a loss of interest in FR, so now I finally get the chance to experience it in all of it's glory.
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}