Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragons: Snout or Muzzle?
1 2 3 4 5
Both words mean about the same thing, but from what I've seen in reading dragons in FR have muzzles, save snappers.

Snouts are more about the nose and can move more freely on their own. Like Pigs and anteaters.

Muzzles are more about the mouth and cant freely move from the face.

(I just spent ten minutes googling this too.)

Both words mean about the same thing, but from what I've seen in reading dragons in FR have muzzles, save snappers.

Snouts are more about the nose and can move more freely on their own. Like Pigs and anteaters.

Muzzles are more about the mouth and cant freely move from the face.

(I just spent ten minutes googling this too.)

Currently looking for: Sable/Blush G1s
Girlfriend of Azurodin,
Snoots, or snout. Unless it’s a mirror cause they’re murder pups, then it’s a muzzle imo.
Snoots, or snout. Unless it’s a mirror cause they’re murder pups, then it’s a muzzle imo.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Definitely snout
Definitely snout
dNCLmdm.png
[quote name="Cruelty" date="2019-02-22 20:46:27" ] Snoots [/quote] this and snuzzle are the only correct answers
Cruelty wrote on 2019-02-22 20:46:27:
Snoots
this and snuzzle are the only correct answers

aKHNXwM.png
muzzle, snout aint pretty

i define muzzle as the whole part of the face that comes.. like, in front of the eyes? so bridge of nose, nose, front half of jaw. the part you can wrap your hands around to clamp shut, even on your own face. short human muzzle

snout just makes me think of a pig's nose and i don't want to do that
muzzle, snout aint pretty

i define muzzle as the whole part of the face that comes.. like, in front of the eyes? so bridge of nose, nose, front half of jaw. the part you can wrap your hands around to clamp shut, even on your own face. short human muzzle

snout just makes me think of a pig's nose and i don't want to do that
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
The way I see it, snouts are on top and generally refer to the area around the nose, and muzzles refer to the mouth area below that.
The way I see it, snouts are on top and generally refer to the area around the nose, and muzzles refer to the mouth area below that.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
Snoot

Cuz nootnoot
Snoot

Cuz nootnoot
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
Both maybe?
Both maybe?
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
*Talk to me about music, art,
books, and history! I'd love to chat!
MVU2bgM.png
[quote name="Cruelty" date="2019-02-22 20:46:27" ] Snoots [/quote] *[emoji=coatl tongue]
Snoots

[quote name="Cruelty" date="2019-02-22 20:46:27" ] Snoots [/quote]
Snoots
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
1 2 3 4 5