Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | trickmurk predictions!
1 2 3
GOOP WREATH GOOP WREATH GOOP WREATH
GOOP WREATH GOOP WREATH GOOP WREATH
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
I think the ambassador will either be a Corven Talonok or a mushroom guy [emoji=coatl laughing]
I think the ambassador will either be a Corven Talonok or a mushroom guy
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
- a halo with thorns on it, and some glowing mushrooms
- goo apparel. we don't have a lot/nothing related to goo in apparel. i think that'd be neat!
- raptorik familiar. gotta love some birbs
- a halo with thorns on it, and some glowing mushrooms
- goo apparel. we don't have a lot/nothing related to goo in apparel. i think that'd be neat!
- raptorik familiar. gotta love some birbs
Really hyped for the trickmurk! I'm thinking that this year's apparel would be more jewelery type or something that covers the wing more since we don't have those for shadow yet. For the halo I suppose it will look like this, [img]https://i.imgur.com/yU8yT16.jpg[/img] Don't know for the familiar, but it will just be a recolour so I'm not really excited for it
Really hyped for the trickmurk! I'm thinking that this year's apparel would be more jewelery type or something that covers the wing more since we don't have those for shadow yet. For the halo I suppose it will look like this,
yU8yT16.jpg

Don't know for the familiar, but it will just be a recolour so I'm not really excited for it
I hope the apparel will be something more elegant than the usual thorns, like this year's earth apparel. I mean, I would be okay anyway, but personally I can find more uses for something silky/flowy/jewels etc
I hope the apparel will be something more elegant than the usual thorns, like this year's earth apparel. I mean, I would be okay anyway, but personally I can find more uses for something silky/flowy/jewels etc
3p6kP58.pngIJwaU3N.pngyOwtToS.png
I hope we get another apparel recolor from joxar :P
I hope we get another apparel recolor from joxar :P
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
I hope there's more mushroom apparel since its pretty fun to make dragon outfits with them :3
I hope there's more mushroom apparel since its pretty fun to make dragon outfits with them :3
furry_fiddle.png
I feel like it would be a bramble halo, but I'd love it to be a goop one with it dripping from the halo to the floor, trailing behind a dragon. I think that would be quite different from other halos, wouldn't have the "shine" problem (when the halo's glow is being cropped by the dragon's box) and would still fit the theme c:
I feel like it would be a bramble halo, but I'd love it to be a goop one with it dripping from the halo to the floor, trailing behind a dragon. I think that would be quite different from other halos, wouldn't have the "shine" problem (when the halo's glow is being cropped by the dragon's box) and would still fit the theme c:
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
1 2 3