Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | trickmurk predictions!
1 2 3
trickmurk is in two days, what do you think the new items will be? i am SO HOPING FOR A GOOP WREATH. GOOP WREATH.

i hope for more thorn related apparel, i cannot get enough of that! i do wonder what the shadow rep familiar will be, maybe a talonok? like either a raven or owl one! (is that what they're called, the raptorik?)
so, what do you think guys? what are your predictions for trickmurk?
trickmurk is in two days, what do you think the new items will be? i am SO HOPING FOR A GOOP WREATH. GOOP WREATH.

i hope for more thorn related apparel, i cannot get enough of that! i do wonder what the shadow rep familiar will be, maybe a talonok? like either a raven or owl one! (is that what they're called, the raptorik?)
so, what do you think guys? what are your predictions for trickmurk?
xulc4O8.png
Yes goop

Goop is good.
Yes goop

Goop is good.
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
I want the halo to be a wreath made of brambles, dotted with glowshrooms, and slightly dripping with goo.

But that's probably too good to come true, so goo is good.

Also, I want a Really Shiny Corven familiar, and honestly whatever apparel bc i cant think of anything.
I want the halo to be a wreath made of brambles, dotted with glowshrooms, and slightly dripping with goo.

But that's probably too good to come true, so goo is good.

Also, I want a Really Shiny Corven familiar, and honestly whatever apparel bc i cant think of anything.
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
[quote name="UserOfShadows" date="2019-02-22 19:51:55" ] I want the halo to be a wreath made of brambles, dotted with glowshrooms [/quote] Same but it probably won't happen
UserOfShadows wrote on 2019-02-22 19:51:55:
I want the halo to be a wreath made of brambles, dotted with glowshrooms

Same but it probably won't happen

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
I'd love a goo Halo or a glow shroom one!!!

Or cookies, I know shadow likes cookies
I'd love a goo Halo or a glow shroom one!!!

Or cookies, I know shadow likes cookies
~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png
I'm guessing the fam is going to the mushroom thing, I have no idea what they are called.

Raptoriks are almost 100% going to be wind, and Maren for water Dryad for Nature.

I'm agreeing on the goop wreath, and I'd love more thorns. But I can't help but want boots that turn the dragons legs into pools of goo.
I'm guessing the fam is going to the mushroom thing, I have no idea what they are called.

Raptoriks are almost 100% going to be wind, and Maren for water Dryad for Nature.

I'm agreeing on the goop wreath, and I'd love more thorns. But I can't help but want boots that turn the dragons legs into pools of goo.
Currently looking for: Sable/Blush G1s
Girlfriend of Azurodin,
Perhaps raotoriks or other storm seeker thing for fam, bramble/mushroom/goop for halo, and something crow thrmed for apparel
Perhaps raotoriks or other storm seeker thing for fam, bramble/mushroom/goop for halo, and something crow thrmed for apparel
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
I MUST SEE THE HAAALLOOOO
I MUST SEE THE HAAALLOOOO
i just want glowy
i just want glowy
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
I do wonder, if Arcane’s was a Harpy, and Shadow ends up with a Talonok, what in Sornieth will Wind be?

Not dissing Shadow’s fest at all, a crow would just be very fitting for Shadow but then like Wind wyd
I do wonder, if Arcane’s was a Harpy, and Shadow ends up with a Talonok, what in Sornieth will Wind be?

Not dissing Shadow’s fest at all, a crow would just be very fitting for Shadow but then like Wind wyd
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
1 2 3