Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coli maintenance theory
1 2 3 4
[quote name="ProwlerBC" date="2019-02-22 18:47:51" ] [quote name="starshiny" date="2019-02-22 18:44:16" ] wait what's wrong with them? [/quote] Multiple things. Visibility issues, backgrounds, colors, complicatedness etc. [/quote] And when you finally figure out which blob has to be the dragon sometimes you're still considered wrong. I've had it happen a couple times in a row. I'm waiting for it to lock me out one of these days.
ProwlerBC wrote on 2019-02-22 18:47:51:
starshiny wrote on 2019-02-22 18:44:16:
wait what's wrong with them?
Multiple things. Visibility issues, backgrounds, colors, complicatedness etc.
And when you finally figure out which blob has to be the dragon sometimes you're still considered wrong. I've had it happen a couple times in a row. I'm waiting for it to lock me out one of these days.
LvA Contribution
It could be becuase of everyone farming the coliseum too, maybe a performance maintenance?
It could be becuase of everyone farming the coliseum too, maybe a performance maintenance?
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
[quote name="ProwlerBC" date="2019-02-22 18:50:43" ] [quote name="Sopheroo" date="2019-02-22 18:49:48" ] What if they're actually implementing the AGI update [/quote] The what [/quote] Dodge is supposed to be tied to agility. :D
ProwlerBC wrote on 2019-02-22 18:50:43:
Sopheroo wrote on 2019-02-22 18:49:48:
What if they're actually implementing the AGI update
The what
Dodge is supposed to be tied to agility.
:D
[quote name="Sopheroo" date="2019-02-22 18:49:48" ] What if they're actually implementing the AGI update [/quote] Oh i hope not. Every build on the site will crash. Maybe adding a keyboard control to the 'next' button?
Oh i hope not. Every build on the site will crash.

Maybe adding a keyboard control to the 'next' button?
mkpoaHZ.png
Just 30 mins maintenance, I doubt it will be any important thing, but maybe some dusting to get into it in the future. Also: [quote name="DeluxeVegan" date="2019-02-22 18:57:08" ] It could be becuase of everyone farming the coliseum too, maybe a performance maintenance? [/quote]
Just 30 mins maintenance, I doubt it will be any important thing, but maybe some dusting to get into it in the future. Also:
DeluxeVegan wrote on 2019-02-22 18:57:08:
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

gosh I hope it's the captchas. they seriously hurt my eyes, i cant even think what it's like for folks with visual impairments :/
gosh I hope it's the captchas. they seriously hurt my eyes, i cant even think what it's like for folks with visual impairments :/
fr_art_shop_sig_2.pngwindanim3.giffireanim3.gif
[quote name="Stormdance" date="2019-02-22 19:01:37" ] [quote name="Sopheroo" date="2019-02-22 18:49:48" ] What if they're actually implementing the AGI update [/quote] Oh i hope not. Every build on the site will crash. Maybe adding a keyboard control to the 'next' button? [/quote] Yeah, AGI getting hecked with wouldn't be great. But work on the keybinds (custom is my dream, but even a fight on button would be awesome) I'd love to see!
Stormdance wrote on 2019-02-22 19:01:37:
Oh i hope not. Every build on the site will crash.

Maybe adding a keyboard control to the 'next' button?

Yeah, AGI getting hecked with wouldn't be great. But work on the keybinds (custom is my dream, but even a fight on button would be awesome) I'd love to see!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
[quote name="@ProwlerBC" date="2019-02-22 18:50:43" ] [quote name="Sopheroo" date="2019-02-22 18:49:48" ] What if they're actually implementing the AGI update [/quote] The what [/quote] Back before the Coli 2.0 technical beta, the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2365459]devs talked about making changes to the Agility stat[/url]. Initially these changes were going to be tested during the tech beta, but after some feedback the devs decided they would hold off on the Agility stat change and focus on making sure the new Coli 2.0 worked first before they start nit-picking at balancing stats. They stated that they [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2369820]still plan on addressing Agility in a future Coli patch[/url]. We've been waiting for that AGI update for over a year now.
@ProwlerBC wrote on 2019-02-22 18:50:43:
The what

Back before the Coli 2.0 technical beta, the devs talked about making changes to the Agility stat. Initially these changes were going to be tested during the tech beta, but after some feedback the devs decided they would hold off on the Agility stat change and focus on making sure the new Coli 2.0 worked first before they start nit-picking at balancing stats. They stated that they still plan on addressing Agility in a future Coli patch.

We've been waiting for that AGI update for over a year now.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
I wonder if they're finally gonna fix the thing that takes my turns and gives them to the enemies...
I wonder if they're finally gonna fix the thing that takes my turns and gives them to the enemies...
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
What if it's everything Coli-related? *v*
What if it's everything Coli-related? *v*
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
1 2 3 4