Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What shall I collect?
1 2 3
[quote name="eefles" date="2019-02-22 17:48:05" ] c o l l e c t e v e r y t h i n g then sell it after like a year and earn all the money then start it all over again [/quote] I Second This
eefles wrote on 2019-02-22 17:48:05:
c o l l e c t e v e r y t h i n g
then sell it after like a year and earn all the money
then start it all over again
I Second This
I collect gar.
I collect gar.
4xd1oW3.png
what about bone fiends? :)
what about bone fiends? :)
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
Miths, amphitheres, buttersnakes, cave jewels, bats, Lilyfowl, ampelope....
Just pick some familiars you think are pretty or cool. I personally have a small but growing collection of Cursed Bats, and I collect the hedgehog and batling food items.
Miths, amphitheres, buttersnakes, cave jewels, bats, Lilyfowl, ampelope....
Just pick some familiars you think are pretty or cool. I personally have a small but growing collection of Cursed Bats, and I collect the hedgehog and batling food items.
med_fish_smol.pngsplish_smol.png
Crows are cool, you should collect them.
Crows are cool, you should collect them.
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
i mainly hoard bottled embers, bonepriest venom, and red maple leaves. i never say no to having gemstones in my hoard, though!
i mainly hoard bottled embers, bonepriest venom, and red maple leaves. i never say no to having gemstones in my hoard, though!
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
I hoard birbs. I've got tons of cute birbs that I've saved from being dragon lunch just chillin in my hoard As for Familiars I've got a bunch of those floral foxes [emoji=coatl laughing]
I hoard birbs. I've got tons of cute birbs that I've saved from being dragon lunch just chillin in my hoard

As for Familiars I've got a bunch of those floral foxes
~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png
I want to start a collection as well!
I want to start a collection as well!
Hello LGBT Community
I collect gems/crystals and fabric scraps, and I have a friend who collects flowers
I collect gems/crystals and fabric scraps, and I have a friend who collects flowers
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
I like lanterns and windy-themed stuff, so all my non-sell/non-melt items are things like the Glowing Globe fams, candlesticks, lantern and candle apparels etc. :3
Also Windsinger Painted Vases hehe
I like lanterns and windy-themed stuff, so all my non-sell/non-melt items are things like the Glowing Globe fams, candlesticks, lantern and candle apparels etc. :3
Also Windsinger Painted Vases hehe
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
1 2 3