Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Regrets
1 2 3 4 5
I joined pretty well right before the first Light festival....and disappeared from FR for months halfway through it. I got one light sprite and came back to bears. Imagine if I hadn't given up on FR so fast....or got more light sprites...I didn't really understand it was a limited item at the time XD
I joined pretty well right before the first Light festival....and disappeared from FR for months halfway through it. I got one light sprite and came back to bears. Imagine if I hadn't given up on FR so fast....or got more light sprites...I didn't really understand it was a limited item at the time XD
tumblrsig.png accentsig.png CommSig.png
Every time I get gems and I just end up spending them on random dragons.

I really should be saving for stuff on the gem marketplace that's on my wishlist, like bird apparel items, guises, the corgi, and maybe even a scroll of eternal youth.. but nah I'm just using my gems to buy random dragons and not even bothering to save for a lair expansion-
Every time I get gems and I just end up spending them on random dragons.

I really should be saving for stuff on the gem marketplace that's on my wishlist, like bird apparel items, guises, the corgi, and maybe even a scroll of eternal youth.. but nah I'm just using my gems to buy random dragons and not even bothering to save for a lair expansion-
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
[quote name="AngelOfMetal" date="2019-02-22 13:56:06" ] @ghostssez And I spent a bunch of gems to make these monstrosities. One of which is still equipped to a dragon: [item=accent: Digital World] [item=accent: Mr. Oktoberfest] [/quote] That Digital World one is super cool!! I regret not hoarding Elim's like crazy back when they were easy to find. And picking ridiculously ugly colors for my progen. Pepto pink and violet purple are NOT a good look.
AngelOfMetal wrote on 2019-02-22 13:56:06:
@ghostssez
And I spent a bunch of gems to make these monstrosities. One of which is still equipped to a dragon:

Accent: Digital World Accent: Mr. Oktoberfest

That Digital World one is super cool!!

I regret not hoarding Elim's like crazy back when they were easy to find. And picking ridiculously ugly colors for my progen. Pepto pink and violet purple are NOT a good look.
i didn't know how rare eliminate was and now its stuck on Cheshire for all eternity because i just put it on the first dragon i was able to
i didn't know how rare eliminate was and now its stuck on Cheshire for all eternity because i just put it on the first dragon i was able to
furry_fiddle.png
My regret is exalting my Taylor Swift fan dragon. I didn't even like Tay Swift that much it was just so funny to me and now she's gone forever. I'm sorry Tay.
My regret is exalting my Taylor Swift fan dragon. I didn't even like Tay Swift that much it was just so funny to me and now she's gone forever. I'm sorry Tay.
oh hi
1) I exalted my first water primal (I was formerly in the Water flight)

2) I M P U S L E B U Y

3) Breeding a few Gen1's

4) ...the list could go on....
1) I exalted my first water primal (I was formerly in the Water flight)

2) I M P U S L E B U Y

3) Breeding a few Gen1's

4) ...the list could go on....
I bred everybody with everybody before I figured out my lore and kept a LOT of those babies that I would never be able to get rid of now since I’m so attached and they’re pretty.

I don’t mind the way they look, it just makes writing lore super hard when I have to explain where they came from and why their parents are a teenager and a middle aged man... oops.

I also kinda regret breeding a dragon I was holding for my friend... She wouldn’t talk to me for a week after that and newbie me didn’t understand why people wanted dragons with no offspring, so I bred her because I was getting tired of holding her and I thought “well lol it’s my dragon now I can do what I want with it”

I still have one of those hatchlings, it’s Diana, and I do love her a lot, no matter what I did to get her... Correction: I do not have them anymore! I thought it was Diana but it wasn’t!
I bred everybody with everybody before I figured out my lore and kept a LOT of those babies that I would never be able to get rid of now since I’m so attached and they’re pretty.

I don’t mind the way they look, it just makes writing lore super hard when I have to explain where they came from and why their parents are a teenager and a middle aged man... oops.

I also kinda regret breeding a dragon I was holding for my friend... She wouldn’t talk to me for a week after that and newbie me didn’t understand why people wanted dragons with no offspring, so I bred her because I was getting tired of holding her and I thought “well lol it’s my dragon now I can do what I want with it”

I still have one of those hatchlings, it’s Diana, and I do love her a lot, no matter what I did to get her... Correction: I do not have them anymore! I thought it was Diana but it wasn’t!
8HtYjYR.jpg art-shop-icon_orig.jpg EE6A8YJ.jpg
I regret using 7 eliminates to buy a dragon when they were dirt cheap. Like, a week later, the rates changed, and I just kinda rage-quit for a bit.
I regret using 7 eliminates to buy a dragon when they were dirt cheap. Like, a week later, the rates changed, and I just kinda rage-quit for a bit.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
I also got lots of dragons as permas that don't fit my preferred color range/breeds but I'm too attached now... Then I bought a breed change scroll for one of them, but i really regret it and my other gene projects could've used the money [emoji=eliminate] and I'll probably either exalt or give away that dragon even with a breed that I like better D:
I also got lots of dragons as permas that don't fit my preferred color range/breeds but I'm too attached now...

Then I bought a breed change scroll for one of them, but i really regret it and my other gene projects could've used the money and I'll probably either exalt or give away that dragon even with a breed that I like better D:
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Character Portraits [Hiatus]
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
…just see my signature.
…just see my signature.
BILLIONS OF BLUE BLISTERING BARNACLES

K20cO1K.png
NEW: Pride Birdies!
1 2 3 4 5