Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Regrets
1 2 3 4 5
What's up my dudes lets talk about things we regret!

1. Naming a perma of mine Vuu instead of Vu because I liked Vuu better. Now, I wish I'd just named him Vu instead and had a two-letter

2. Breeding my progens with other dragons so now their offspring lists don't line up

3. Buying fodder to make permas because I didn't know any better and getting too attached to exalt. Almost cried when I actually did

4. Literally everything I said on the forums during my first month or so. So awkward
What's up my dudes lets talk about things we regret!

1. Naming a perma of mine Vuu instead of Vu because I liked Vuu better. Now, I wish I'd just named him Vu instead and had a two-letter

2. Breeding my progens with other dragons so now their offspring lists don't line up

3. Buying fodder to make permas because I didn't know any better and getting too attached to exalt. Almost cried when I actually did

4. Literally everything I said on the forums during my first month or so. So awkward
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
1. gaining like.. 22 gen1s and even more gene projects
2. ...gaining such a debt i literally cant survive like this i need to get rid of some
1. gaining like.. 22 gen1s and even more gene projects
2. ...gaining such a debt i literally cant survive like this i need to get rid of some
D03a4pf.png
my only level 25 dragon is a non-gen 1 that i picked up from a free dragon thread for newbies, i can't get rid of her now haha

the goal of having a mono gen 1 lair is gone, thanks miath D:<
my only level 25 dragon is a non-gen 1 that i picked up from a free dragon thread for newbies, i can't get rid of her now haha

the goal of having a mono gen 1 lair is gone, thanks miath D:<
lKbEdUQ.png
@ghostssez I once sold a water egg for 10,000 treasure. And I spent a bunch of gems to make these monstrosities. One of which is still equipped to a dragon: [item=accent: Digital World] [item=accent: Mr. Oktoberfest]
@ghostssez

I once sold a water egg for 10,000 treasure. And I spent a bunch of gems to make these monstrosities. One of which is still equipped to a dragon:

Accent: Digital World Accent: Mr. Oktoberfest

4xd1oW3.png
[quote name="ghostesez" date="2019-02-22 13:48:44" ] 4. Literally everything I said on the forums during my first month or so. So awkward [/quote] this. [i]so much[/i] also hatching a bunch of nocturne eggs when they were first happening because i still haven't gotten around to geneing most of them but i'm also a bit too attached to just get rid of them. and i still have [i]even more nocturne eggs[/i] from the next few decembers after that ;_; guess it's time for me to learn how to sell things on here...
ghostesez wrote on 2019-02-22 13:48:44:
this. so much

also hatching a bunch of nocturne eggs when they were first happening because i still haven't gotten around to geneing most of them but i'm also a bit too attached to just get rid of them. and i still have even more nocturne eggs from the next few decembers after that ;_; guess it's time for me to learn how to sell things on here...
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
I regret not buying more eliminates when they were dirt cheap.
I regret not buying more eliminates when they were dirt cheap.
kEygMJz.png
Exalting the first gen1 I ever hatched. I miss RoseMary...
Exalting the first gen1 I ever hatched. I miss RoseMary...
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
Exalting this guy before learning about re-geneing/the scrying workshop.
I've been trying to find a dragon just like him in a weird attempt to get him back. ;A;
Exalting this guy before learning about re-geneing/the scrying workshop.
I've been trying to find a dragon just like him in a weird attempt to get him back. ;A;
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
On my first NotN i got a really nice hatchling from a nocturne egg but at the time I was still very new to the game, and didnt understand geneing or gen1s
So i exalted that hatchling because they were triple basic

Oh early FR me, so incompetent :')
On my first NotN i got a really nice hatchling from a nocturne egg but at the time I was still very new to the game, and didnt understand geneing or gen1s
So i exalted that hatchling because they were triple basic

Oh early FR me, so incompetent :')
Sold my twice-dyed cowl to crim on accident. (Knew it was an accident at the time just... not how big of one.)

Didn't buy a lightning sprite for 100kt. Yea. t.
Sold my twice-dyed cowl to crim on accident. (Knew it was an accident at the time just... not how big of one.)

Didn't buy a lightning sprite for 100kt. Yea. t.
Palefoot Tadhop Desert Rain Frog Companion Ruffletail Tadhop
1 2 3 4 5