Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair / Hibernal Den Changes (2/18)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42
my response to half of these was "OH THANK GOD". The other half was the visual things, but they sure make it slightly easier to look at again. I kinda wonder if that energy bar is now thinner than it was in the old lair, but it's probably easier to get used to than all the dragon cards being too pale.
my response to half of these was "OH THANK GOD". The other half was the visual things, but they sure make it slightly easier to look at again. I kinda wonder if that energy bar is now thinner than it was in the old lair, but it's probably easier to get used to than all the dragon cards being too pale.
Professional Grump

I live for memes
[quote name="Undel" date="2019-02-19 00:43:56" ] [quote name="Nebelkraehe" date="2019-02-19 00:35:10" ] [quote name="Grafkrabber" date="2019-02-19 00:32:42" ] ... I wish people that already spent a ton of resources on the hibernal den would have gotten those 6 free spaces as well... [emoji=coatl sad] [/quote] Exactly that. I somewhat feel betrayed on my gems now :((((( [/quote] @/Grafkrabber @/Nebelkraehe no one got more slots than anyone else. There are now 10 unlock turn in tasks visible at a time (up from 4 visible at a time). Hope that helps! [/quote] Now it's clear! Mixed things up as it seems. Thanks for clearifing [emoji=guardian happy]
Undel wrote on 2019-02-19 00:43:56:
Nebelkraehe wrote on 2019-02-19 00:35:10:
Grafkrabber wrote on 2019-02-19 00:32:42:
... I wish people that already spent a ton of resources on the hibernal den would have gotten those 6 free spaces as well...
Exactly that. I somewhat feel betrayed on my gems now :(((((

@/Grafkrabber @/Nebelkraehe no one got more slots than anyone else. There are now 10 unlock turn in tasks visible at a time (up from 4 visible at a time). Hope that helps!

Now it's clear! Mixed things up as it seems. Thanks for clearifing
cdpykkvcrkou.png
Thank you! [emoji=coatl happy]
Thank you!
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
This is fantastic, thank you for these changes!
This is fantastic, thank you for these changes!
I am so so so glad for the extra den slot quests, because heeeck I just got a ton done because of it! I was locked at where I was thanks to a rare gathering item and three expensive scrolls xD
I am so so so glad for the extra den slot quests, because heeeck I just got a ton done because of it! I was locked at where I was thanks to a rare gathering item and three expensive scrolls xD
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
This is so much better, thank you for updating these little things that make a huge difference. <3
This is so much better, thank you for updating these little things that make a huge difference. <3
eP65k0J.png
this is awesome, thanks!
this is awesome, thanks!
shadow_small.pngfire_small.pngnature_small.pngearth_small.pngice_small.pngwind_small.png
Thank you! l wish there was an easy way to deal with my hungry dragons in the den but at least it won't happen again.
Thank you! l wish there was an easy way to deal with my hungry dragons in the den but at least it won't happen again.
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
Love it!!! So much easier to navigate ahhh
Love it!!! So much easier to navigate ahhh
FVLARTi.png
AHHH YESS!!!!! Thank you so much for listening, I LOVE YOU
AHHH YESS!!!!! Thank you so much for listening, I LOVE YOU
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42