Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair / Hibernal Den Changes (2/18)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
The warning is good...but I already have unfed dragons in the den....

Can we please just be able to feed the dragons in the den ? I can't take out my unfeds to feed them and wait the ridiculous cooldown just to sate my OCD...

And buying dragons from other users that have den cooldowns is incredibly un-fun, I really do think the cooldown is silly. What is the point ? Is there some way the den can be used maliciously ? It's just another barrier
The warning is good...but I already have unfed dragons in the den....

Can we please just be able to feed the dragons in the den ? I can't take out my unfeds to feed them and wait the ridiculous cooldown just to sate my OCD...

And buying dragons from other users that have den cooldowns is incredibly un-fun, I really do think the cooldown is silly. What is the point ? Is there some way the den can be used maliciously ? It's just another barrier
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
I don't know how to just like fill a page with dragons?? I exalted a dragon and now there is this empty space I can't fill up?? could someone help me?? [emoji=guardian sad]
I don't know how to just like fill a page with dragons?? I exalted a dragon and now there is this empty space I can't fill up?? could someone help me??
@ButtersMAU you can move dragons across pages by clicking and dragging the dotted section below the Tab/Hibernation buttons.
@ButtersMAU you can move dragons across pages by clicking and dragging the dotted section below the Tab/Hibernation buttons.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Ohhh okay thank you
Ohhh okay thank you
Apologies for the dumb question, but is there a way to choose another lair tab as the one where newly bought dragons arrive?
Apologies for the dumb question, but is there a way to choose another lair tab as the one where newly bought dragons arrive?
naturef2.png
@Perrydotto not currently. best you can do is move your main dragons to another tab, put that tab up front, and scoot the "inbox" tab elsewhere.
@Perrydotto not currently. best you can do is move your main dragons to another tab, put that tab up front, and scoot the "inbox" tab elsewhere.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Is it normal to get the low energy warning for a dragon that only lost 1 point? Its kinda annoying and make me look if they are that low on energy just to see its one point.
Is it normal to get the low energy warning for a dragon that only lost 1 point? Its kinda annoying and make me look if they are that low on energy just to see its one point.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
@Reaktor
It's a non-full energy warning because it was really bothering people that they had dragons that are effectively 'stuck' as partially unfed in HD. So, yes.
@Reaktor
It's a non-full energy warning because it was really bothering people that they had dragons that are effectively 'stuck' as partially unfed in HD. So, yes.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[emoji=guardian star] updates updates updates
updates updates updates
unknown.png
Love the new hibernal den. I wish there was a way to see if a dragon was breedable when choosing a dragon to be put in the hib den. Have to be in the regular lair to ID those dragons
Love the new hibernal den. I wish there was a way to see if a dragon was breedable when choosing a dragon to be put in the hib den. Have to be in the regular lair to ID those dragons
ddld6dc.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42