Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair / Hibernal Den Changes (2/18)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
I wonder if the old dragon cards in the nesting grounds will ever be updated to the new style; I know it hasn't yet because that page is still on the non-www1 side, which hasn't been migrated over. If people want to see how the old ones used to look to compare, just visit the nesting grounds.

Anyway, loving that more quests are available! Got through a bunch last night since I had the items on hand. Having 10 satisfies the want to have them be skippable, as many, including myself, were requesting. ^^

Also agree with everyone asking to have a way to make the Den the default view location when visiting a lair. The main attraction of the den was to tuck away permas that don't need to interact with the site, and many have done so, but feel as though they are now hidden away. I personally just use the den strictly for fodder, but this would be a great option for them.
I wonder if the old dragon cards in the nesting grounds will ever be updated to the new style; I know it hasn't yet because that page is still on the non-www1 side, which hasn't been migrated over. If people want to see how the old ones used to look to compare, just visit the nesting grounds.

Anyway, loving that more quests are available! Got through a bunch last night since I had the items on hand. Having 10 satisfies the want to have them be skippable, as many, including myself, were requesting. ^^

Also agree with everyone asking to have a way to make the Den the default view location when visiting a lair. The main attraction of the den was to tuck away permas that don't need to interact with the site, and many have done so, but feel as though they are now hidden away. I personally just use the den strictly for fodder, but this would be a great option for them.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@velvetpaws - it worked, thanks! I couldn't figure out the sorting because I didn't have the spare time to fiddle through it all.
@velvetpaws - it worked, thanks! I couldn't figure out the sorting because I didn't have the spare time to fiddle through it all.
q7HgQ8F.png wzPU58E.gif
vX0xPiV.png
BxA4nRL.png
H0J6qM9.png PsLdVej.pngLISYKlK.png
These changes are very much welcomed and a huge improvement from the first revamp release, thank you.

EDIT: I had no idea there were tasks to unlock more slots in the hibernal den... Although unfortunately I can't see myself using the den anytime soon, it's fun in a way (and nice to get rid of materials in my vault)
These changes are very much welcomed and a huge improvement from the first revamp release, thank you.

EDIT: I had no idea there were tasks to unlock more slots in the hibernal den... Although unfortunately I can't see myself using the den anytime soon, it's fun in a way (and nice to get rid of materials in my vault)
TAkaIpD.png
I still much prefer the old look of the lair;; please bring it back. it was unnecesary.
I still much prefer the old look of the lair;; please bring it back. it was unnecesary.
Please at least make an option for each player to select whether or not they want the new or old interface. It'd be very appriciated.
Please at least make an option for each player to select whether or not they want the new or old interface. It'd be very appriciated.
Agree with everyone who mentioned being able to set either your lair or your den as your default front page? I'd love that!
Agree with everyone who mentioned being able to set either your lair or your den as your default front page? I'd love that!
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
[emoji=new friend]
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
[quote name="CookieBat" date="2019-02-21 14:31:19" ] I still much prefer the old look of the lair;; please bring it back. it was unnecesary. [/quote] It was very necessary for some of us: as someone who uses FR almost entirely on mobile devices, the old lair was borderline unusable.
CookieBat wrote on 2019-02-21 14:31:19:
It was very necessary for some of us: as someone who uses FR almost entirely on mobile devices, the old lair was borderline unusable.
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png
Oh man the darkened Venus and Mars icons are so much worse than they were in the original update? I hate to post complaints but could you please dial it back a bit, it's so much less speaking then what you originally designed for the revamp. And I feel it's much darker than when I last logged in?

I appreciate that changes are being made to try to please the user base but aw geez you nailed it the first time and now that severely darkened corner competes with the dragon's head.

I'm not sure why people were so mad about the design anyway, male and female dragons literally have different poses and you can see their sex clearly on their bio page? Sigh
Oh man the darkened Venus and Mars icons are so much worse than they were in the original update? I hate to post complaints but could you please dial it back a bit, it's so much less speaking then what you originally designed for the revamp. And I feel it's much darker than when I last logged in?

I appreciate that changes are being made to try to please the user base but aw geez you nailed it the first time and now that severely darkened corner competes with the dragon's head.

I'm not sure why people were so mad about the design anyway, male and female dragons literally have different poses and you can see their sex clearly on their bio page? Sigh
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
omg yesssssssss the warning is so good
omg yesssssssss the warning is so good
I am Subbed to all topics I create. If on another user's forum, Ping me @PhysIIk
[LF] Soil/Jungle/Coal Female
B4US4Db.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42