Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair / Hibernal Den Changes (2/18)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
wow thanks for the updates!
wow thanks for the updates!
feel free to dm me if i didnt see your ping
Much better! It seems sometimes the devs do listen. c:
Much better! It seems sometimes the devs do listen. c:
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
Thanks!
Thanks!
Waystone1.gif
OH THIS LOOKS REALLY GOOD NOW
OH THIS LOOKS REALLY GOOD NOW
V2JLSpi.png0uebEKY.pngimage.pngimage.pngBsom7I2.pngjnEhDH9.pngX7H4JZX.pngnF1ESUZ.pngBadnwzE.png aa
Luteia // 21+ // fae|faer or he|him

Ping me to get my attention!

Nature // Shadow // FR Time
aa qA4DWTW.png
Thank you!!
While Im still not a fan of how the dragons peek out over the boxes, I still think it looks wayyyyy better. Good update c:
Thank you!!
While Im still not a fan of how the dragons peek out over the boxes, I still think it looks wayyyyy better. Good update c:
I love these changes, thank you! [emoji=familiar heart]
I love these changes, thank you!
tumblr_nqi7ugRwjP1uy6rdio3_r1_400.png
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
[quote name="Nebelkraehe" date="2019-02-19 00:35:10" ] [quote name="Grafkrabber" date="2019-02-19 00:32:42" ] ... I wish people that already spent a ton of resources on the hibernal den would have gotten those 6 free spaces as well... [emoji=coatl sad] [/quote] Exactly that. I somewhat feel betrayed on my gems now :((((( [/quote] @Grafkrabber @Nebelkraehe no one got more slots than anyone else. There are now 10 unlock turn in tasks visible at a time (up from 4 visible at a time). Hope that helps!
Nebelkraehe wrote on 2019-02-19 00:35:10:
Grafkrabber wrote on 2019-02-19 00:32:42:
... I wish people that already spent a ton of resources on the hibernal den would have gotten those 6 free spaces as well...
Exactly that. I somewhat feel betrayed on my gems now :(((((

@Grafkrabber @Nebelkraehe no one got more slots than anyone else. There are now 10 unlock turn in tasks visible at a time (up from 4 visible at a time). Hope that helps!
[quote name="@Nebelkraehe" date="2019-02-19 00:35:10" ] [quote name="@Grafkrabber" date="2019-02-19 00:32:42" ] ... I wish people that already spent a ton of resources on the hibernal den would have gotten those 6 free spaces as well... [emoji=coatl sad] [/quote] Exactly that. I somewhat feel betrayed on my gems now :((((( [/quote] unless i'm misinterpreting, the hibernal den just shows 6 extra tasks to complete for slots, not adding any more slots for free? what about that is upsetting? i just checked myself and yeah, there's just an additional 6 tasks (of the preexisting amount) being shown at a time for completion. edit SNIPED BY UNDEL HERSELF
@Nebelkraehe wrote on 2019-02-19 00:35:10:
@Grafkrabber wrote on 2019-02-19 00:32:42:
... I wish people that already spent a ton of resources on the hibernal den would have gotten those 6 free spaces as well...
Exactly that. I somewhat feel betrayed on my gems now :(((((

unless i'm misinterpreting, the hibernal den just shows 6 extra tasks to complete for slots, not adding any more slots for free? what about that is upsetting?

i just checked myself and yeah, there's just an additional 6 tasks (of the preexisting amount) being shown at a time for completion.

edit SNIPED BY UNDEL HERSELF
NY105Sx.gif
I love it, especially the den slot tasks! My only issue is that my mouse now seems to think energy bars are clickable (changes from pointer to a hand), even though they're not.
I love it, especially the den slot tasks! My only issue is that my mouse now seems to think energy bars are clickable (changes from pointer to a hand), even though they're not.
GgLiFQ0.png
Excellent clean up of a good feature! So many new quality of life changes! Thanks Staff!
Excellent clean up of a good feature! So many new quality of life changes! Thanks Staff!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42