Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair / Hibernal Den Changes (2/18)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
thenk u
thenk u
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
[emoji=coatl star]
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
SQVdsFh.png
Excellent! Thank you, these are great changes.
Excellent! Thank you, these are great changes.
[quote name="Grafkrabber" date="2019-02-19 00:32:42" ] ... I wish people that already spent a ton of resources on the hibernal den would have gotten those 6 free spaces as well... [emoji=coatl sad] [/quote] Exactly that. I somewhat feel betrayed on my gems now :(((((
Grafkrabber wrote on 2019-02-19 00:32:42:
... I wish people that already spent a ton of resources on the hibernal den would have gotten those 6 free spaces as well...
Exactly that. I somewhat feel betrayed on my gems now :(((((
cdpykkvcrkou.png
BLESS YOU OWLMOD!
BLESS YOU OWLMOD!
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Thank you! [emoji=coatl star]
Thank you!
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
Great, thank you so much for listening to the feedback! I especially love how 10 tasks are available now!
Great, thank you so much for listening to the feedback! I especially love how 10 tasks are available now!
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
SMALLER BARS SMALLER BARS WOOOOOOOOO
SMALLER BARS SMALLER BARS WOOOOOOOOO
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
Thank you so, so much for this! :D Your hard work is very much appreciated, devs! <3
Thank you so, so much for this! :D Your hard work is very much appreciated, devs! <3
EBkMwb7.png
RCZlq.gif
Oh my goodness these updates are great! Thank you for listening to feedback and giving us this excellent quality of life and accessibility updates! :D
Oh my goodness these updates are great! Thank you for listening to feedback and giving us this excellent quality of life and accessibility updates! :D
jtgoRWq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42