Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you could turn any gem gene...
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
Stained. While it can have drastic and amazing effects, I think it'd make more sense as a more expensive treasure tert~
Stained. While it can have drastic and amazing effects, I think it'd make more sense as a more expensive treasure tert~
STW9f2s.png
[quote name="MunchkinLynx" date="2019-02-18 11:13:00" ] Stained. While it can have drastic and amazing effects, I think it'd make more sense as a more expensive treasure tert~ [/quote]
MunchkinLynx wrote on 2019-02-18 11:13:00:
torture_isaac.png
Hmm... probably either Stained or Bee. I use one of them pretty often for scries...
Hmm... probably either Stained or Bee. I use one of them pretty often for scries...
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them | +0 FR Time
B E E

I swear, I end up wanting to put Bee on every single scry and I cannot help it. Every color looks gorgeous in Bee and it pains my wallet
B E E

I swear, I end up wanting to put Bee on every single scry and I cannot help it. Every color looks gorgeous in Bee and it pains my wallet
kAUKtJM.png • She/her
• FR+0
• Probably floating around
in space somewhere
cnbXhtq.png
Pgv53XB.png
7dfa0034721be53ddadc4852082d7a88b67a5f87.png2495fe858eaa66d6b44d62067764812ff0ed81a8.pngf9d47f5e3beac2bf41f71035895b8c574bb7c2b6.pngWishlist
Uhh tough pick...

Glimmer. .I love belly genes.
Uhh tough pick...

Glimmer. .I love belly genes.
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Stained. it has no business being a gem gene.
Stained. it has no business being a gem gene.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I'm with you on Stained. It's so fun, and it's a standalone kind of thing. Like, it wouldn't make sense for Butterfly (my second choice) to be a treasure gene but Petals to be a gem gene.
I'm with you on Stained. It's so fun, and it's a standalone kind of thing. Like, it wouldn't make sense for Butterfly (my second choice) to be a treasure gene but Petals to be a gem gene.
Opal!
Opal!
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
SQVdsFh.png
Stained and Circuit probably...

I'd expect gem genes to all be at least moderately shiny. Iri/Shim might be bland now compared to other gem primaries and secondaries, but they still got a noticeable shine to them.

Meanwhile Circuit is just lines on the dragon that look busy and dull. I get that back in the day it was the only gem tertiary and better than the other few you could get (like... Underbelly? Crackle? Gembond?) but now it's outshone by almost every newer gem and non-gem tertiary. I don't even preview it on dragons I wanna get a new tertiary for, and I wouldn't spend 1200g on it even if it did look good on a dragon.

Stained, while useful for getting pretty much any color you want on a dragon, just kind of doesn't feel worth it to me. More often than not, it just fades a dragon's colors and you can tell that it has a 'filter' on it. I've only seen Stained work in very few cases tbh, one of those actually being my dragon, but yeah the 1200g price tag is a bit too much
Stained and Circuit probably...

I'd expect gem genes to all be at least moderately shiny. Iri/Shim might be bland now compared to other gem primaries and secondaries, but they still got a noticeable shine to them.

Meanwhile Circuit is just lines on the dragon that look busy and dull. I get that back in the day it was the only gem tertiary and better than the other few you could get (like... Underbelly? Crackle? Gembond?) but now it's outshone by almost every newer gem and non-gem tertiary. I don't even preview it on dragons I wanna get a new tertiary for, and I wouldn't spend 1200g on it even if it did look good on a dragon.

Stained, while useful for getting pretty much any color you want on a dragon, just kind of doesn't feel worth it to me. More often than not, it just fades a dragon's colors and you can tell that it has a 'filter' on it. I've only seen Stained work in very few cases tbh, one of those actually being my dragon, but yeah the 1200g price tag is a bit too much
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11