Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you could turn any gem gene...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
All please and thank you
All please and thank you
Q11qPxO.png Formerly TheFamily
In posession of Savior, our one true leader
Feel free to PM me!
[quote name="TheFamily" date="2019-02-18 08:42:46" ] All please and thank you [/quote]
TheFamily wrote on 2019-02-18 08:42:46:
All please and thank you
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
Bee

I love bee so much, and it's the type of gene that can look good on nearly any dragon, it's just so perfect
Bee

I love bee so much, and it's the type of gene that can look good on nearly any dragon, it's just so perfect
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
Either stained or circuit on the grounds of "I would use it but it's too expensive for what it is"

But as far as personal accessibility? Opal all the way. I'd smack it onto my dragons so hard.
Either stained or circuit on the grounds of "I would use it but it's too expensive for what it is"

But as far as personal accessibility? Opal all the way. I'd smack it onto my dragons so hard.
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

AAaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaA
Starmap or constellation. I love me some sparkly dergs!
Starmap or constellation. I love me some sparkly dergs!
The Empyreal Library
Glimmer. It's such a go-to tert for me and one of the only gem genes I usually give in and buy.
Glimmer. It's such a go-to tert for me and one of the only gem genes I usually give in and buy.
YolDR6x.gif
@Rabigrace - Runes is already a Treasure gene! [item=tertiary gene: runes] It stocks for 190kT in the Treasure MP (or less if you have the dom discount). — I’m gonna have to go with Stained as well. 1200g for a single-colour overlay is a steep price tag. ;; At least the other Gem genes are fancy or sparkly/shiny- even Filigree has enough flourish to look like a Gem gene to me.
@Rabigrace - Runes is already a Treasure gene!
Tertiary Gene: Runes
It stocks for 190kT in the Treasure MP (or less if you have the dom discount).

I’m gonna have to go with Stained as well. 1200g for a single-colour overlay is a steep price tag. ;; At least the other Gem genes are fancy or sparkly/shiny- even Filigree has enough flourish to look like a Gem gene to me.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Glimmer. Because it would save me a bunch of gems. =D
Glimmer. Because it would save me a bunch of gems. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
[quote name="TheFamily" date="2019-02-18 08:42:46" ] All please and thank you [/quote] But seriously, probably Wasp or Bee. I love Bee by itself, but I've recently become enthralled with the hivemind subspecies (even have a tab for them).
TheFamily wrote on 2019-02-18 08:42:46:
All please and thank you
But seriously, probably Wasp or Bee. I love Bee by itself, but I've recently become enthralled with the hivemind subspecies (even have a tab for them).
l9szmFh.jpg
Agreeing on Stained!
Agreeing on Stained!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11