Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you could turn any gem gene...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
stained as well!
don’t get me wrong, it’s a very nice gene and i LOVE it. at the same time, it... really is just a single transparent color? i could easily see it in the treasure MP :>
stained as well!
don’t get me wrong, it’s a very nice gene and i LOVE it. at the same time, it... really is just a single transparent color? i could easily see it in the treasure MP :>
................................... .
MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
... jdlAmNx.gif ... .
Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
definitely stained its far too useful
definitely stained its far too useful
:D
probably filigree or circuit would be my choice, i cannot express to you how many times i've wanted to use them on g1s and then had to make a new scry with a different tert just for cost's sake, for example so many of my g1s keep getting peacock but if filigree were the same price that would be on all of the peacock dragon's except for Rusvul without fail(only rusvul would keep peacock because he's a peacock spider dragon aha)
probably filigree or circuit would be my choice, i cannot express to you how many times i've wanted to use them on g1s and then had to make a new scry with a different tert just for cost's sake, for example so many of my g1s keep getting peacock but if filigree were the same price that would be on all of the peacock dragon's except for Rusvul without fail(only rusvul would keep peacock because he's a peacock spider dragon aha)
Glimmer.
Glimmer.
stained and opal.
stained because, as stated by other people, it seems too expensive just for a colour overlay
opal because it just doesn't feel like a gene that'd be in the gem marketplace. i don't know why, but i feel like it just doesn't belong.
stained and opal.
stained because, as stated by other people, it seems too expensive just for a colour overlay
opal because it just doesn't feel like a gene that'd be in the gem marketplace. i don't know why, but i feel like it just doesn't belong.
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
Constellation for my wallet
Constellation for my wallet
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
Either petals, bee, or runes.

I use bee a lot in scries! And petals and butterfly I only try to find substitutes for because they are so expensive. Bee is too hard to run away from.

Edit: probably glimmer actually
Either petals, bee, or runes.

I use bee a lot in scries! And petals and butterfly I only try to find substitutes for because they are so expensive. Bee is too hard to run away from.

Edit: probably glimmer actually
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
Petals and Butterfly. I'm not even turning them into treasure genes - they're now gathering genes for Foraging and Bug Hunting.
Petals and Butterfly. I'm not even turning them into treasure genes - they're now gathering genes for Foraging and Bug Hunting.
Opal, but that's because I am greedy and it is one of my personal favs. Saving up all those gems for it can be a pain.

As for a gene I would hope to see more if it were a treasure gene; stained. Super underrated and a gene not a lot of people seems to want to shell out the gems for.
Opal, but that's because I am greedy and it is one of my personal favs. Saving up all those gems for it can be a pain.

As for a gene I would hope to see more if it were a treasure gene; stained. Super underrated and a gene not a lot of people seems to want to shell out the gems for.
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
Stained! I love it and I need more :>
Stained! I love it and I need more :>
IMG_8704.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11