Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you could turn any gem gene...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
... into a treasure gene, what gene would it be, and why?

Basically, you suddenly have the power (don't ask why) to make a gene from the gem marketplace be available in the treasure gene marketplace instead. What gene do you chose?

I would pick Stained! It's a gene I end up basically never using in projects because I'm like "that's too expensive for a slight change of hue", but it has so much potential for fun projects, it's a shame it's a gem gene.
... into a treasure gene, what gene would it be, and why?

Basically, you suddenly have the power (don't ask why) to make a gene from the gem marketplace be available in the treasure gene marketplace instead. What gene do you chose?

I would pick Stained! It's a gene I end up basically never using in projects because I'm like "that's too expensive for a slight change of hue", but it has so much potential for fun projects, it's a shame it's a gem gene.
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
Bee.

Please. I need so many Bees.
Bee.

Please. I need so many Bees.
I think I'd go for glimmer, on the sole basis that I'd like to be able to afford to make any Radioactive tert into Radio Glimmer.
I think I'd go for glimmer, on the sole basis that I'd like to be able to afford to make any Radioactive tert into Radio Glimmer.
tumblr_ps4duoTie41yoczqno6_250.pngtumblr_inline_pa2yqg5zHz1rvb92q_540.png
Either Stained or Alloy.

I always forget that Metallic and Alloy are gem genes so I use them when scrying projects I mean to be inexpensive, then get attached to how they looked.
Either Stained or Alloy.

I always forget that Metallic and Alloy are gem genes so I use them when scrying projects I mean to be inexpensive, then get attached to how they looked.
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
dd0628b-7d5a1c55-01a0-454d-a701-7bcd359c02c9.png See progress on the Alchemy Flight! dd0628b-7d5a1c55-01a0-454d-a701-7bcd359c02c9.png
• Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
Either Stained or Alloy.

Either Stained or Alloy.

tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
dd0628b-7d5a1c55-01a0-454d-a701-7bcd359c02c9.png See progress on the Alchemy Flight! dd0628b-7d5a1c55-01a0-454d-a701-7bcd359c02c9.png
• Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
Stained! It's such a nice gene to use, especially with dragons that have some 'unique' (<_<) terts, and even when the tert colour isn't that bad it's nice to see the unique hues it makes, but the fact that it's so expensive means I can't put it on as much projects as I'd like lol So many gems for a colour layer at 25% opacity [emoji=guardian sad]
Stained! It's such a nice gene to use, especially with dragons that have some 'unique' (<_<) terts, and even when the tert colour isn't that bad it's nice to see the unique hues it makes, but the fact that it's so expensive means I can't put it on as much projects as I'd like lol
So many gems for a colour layer at 25% opacity
sugar honey iced tea, bumblebee on the scene

dragon sales post
[quote name="Darkersolstice" date="2019-02-18 06:50:06" ] I think I'd go for glimmer, on the sole basis that I'd like to be able to afford to make any Radioactive tert into Radio Glimmer. [/quote] I second so much.
Darkersolstice wrote on 2019-02-18 06:50:06:
I second so much.
Fao and Maya’s Raffle! button_by_cas_a_fras-dclhovn.png nqcrQ.gif
Bee
Bee
Please check out my Etsy for custom made glass pendants! All sorts of fandoms and themes! Also, get your own personalized one of your favorite OCs, quotes and anything else you can possibly think of!
LINK
Gems are treasure, treasure is gems. I assume you mean ratchet the price down to be closer to treasure market prices, sooo onwards:

Bee is my quick pick, I'd have it on so many more of my oldies.
Gems are treasure, treasure is gems. I assume you mean ratchet the price down to be closer to treasure market prices, sooo onwards:

Bee is my quick pick, I'd have it on so many more of my oldies.
Circuit, maybe? I'd love to be able to afford Bee, Iri, Wasp (I need 5 of those), but I don't think either of those fits in with the rest of the treasure genes. Stained too would be good (I need at least 2), but I think it's worth the gem saving to get. It does modify the dragon quite a bit, after all.

I think making Circuit a treasure gene would make me value it more. Right now I've seen a few scries that look pretty good with it, but not enough to make me want to pay the equivalent of a Bee or Butterfly gene to obtain it :/
Circuit, maybe? I'd love to be able to afford Bee, Iri, Wasp (I need 5 of those), but I don't think either of those fits in with the rest of the treasure genes. Stained too would be good (I need at least 2), but I think it's worth the gem saving to get. It does modify the dragon quite a bit, after all.

I think making Circuit a treasure gene would make me value it more. Right now I've seen a few scries that look pretty good with it, but not enough to make me want to pay the equivalent of a Bee or Butterfly gene to obtain it :/
moneybag.png
Skin: Remembered Ancestry
Accent: Wanderer's Essence
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11