Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exalting Lore?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
They probably dead.

:>
They probably dead.

:>
Dominance is kind of like a war between flights (which explains why higher leveled dragons are worth more). Thus, exalting a dragon sends them to join the army of your deity. Of course, like any good army, not all dragons are combatants, there are also medics, cooks, etc, so even dragons who are less strong at fighting or don't like it still can find their glory in serving their deity and working to expand their power.

I sometimes also use exaltation to represent death, but only in specific personal lore.
Dominance is kind of like a war between flights (which explains why higher leveled dragons are worth more). Thus, exalting a dragon sends them to join the army of your deity. Of course, like any good army, not all dragons are combatants, there are also medics, cooks, etc, so even dragons who are less strong at fighting or don't like it still can find their glory in serving their deity and working to expand their power.

I sometimes also use exaltation to represent death, but only in specific personal lore.
jCVhFoZ.gif
@BonesToPick They die.
@BonesToPick They die.
187008e47976df5e48be1a2aaddf54ba4af76fbc.gif
Death.

“Went to join the God of the Wind/Windsinger” (depends on who says it using the gods name is balsphimy in my lore of your not a priest) isn’t just what they say as a euphemism.
Death.

“Went to join the God of the Wind/Windsinger” (depends on who says it using the gods name is balsphimy in my lore of your not a priest) isn’t just what they say as a euphemism.
Currently looking for: Sable/Blush G1s
Girlfriend of Azurodin,
In my lair, the lore is that we train exalts to be in service to Windsinger - either by painting the colors of the morning and evening sky, gathering water vapor into clouds, or flapping their wings together to change the wind. [emoji=gust][emoji=cloud] I like to think that on Sorineth, things that are just natural on Earth, like the wind or the tides, are actually created/maintained by the gods and their exalts. :3
In my lair, the lore is that we train exalts to be in service to Windsinger - either by painting the colors of the morning and evening sky, gathering water vapor into clouds, or flapping their wings together to change the wind.

I like to think that on Sorineth, things that are just natural on Earth, like the wind or the tides, are actually created/maintained by the gods and their exalts. :3
Palefoot Tadhop Desert Rain Frog Companion Ruffletail Tadhop
*yeets dragon out of camp* I'll regret this in five minutes. :)
*yeets dragon out of camp* I'll regret this in five minutes. :)
I follow the site lore pretty closely, so the exaltees will (voluntarily) join the deity's forces. Most of them will be fighters but my clan does offer other training as well in addition to physical and magical fighting skills. [quote]Canonically, the dragon voluntarily answers the call of their patron deity and goes to support their elemental flight in skirmishes and dominance of Sornieth. The closest parallelism would be something like a voluntary enlistment to the military. There are many ways an exalted dragon can help in the dominance effort: flying supplies to various parts of the globe, attacking, defending, diplomacy, spying, maintaining infrastructure, research, supplying the flight, healing, etc.[/quote] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1327998/231#post_15448098]from Q&A[/url]
I follow the site lore pretty closely, so the exaltees will (voluntarily) join the deity's forces. Most of them will be fighters but my clan does offer other training as well in addition to physical and magical fighting skills.

Quote:
Canonically, the dragon voluntarily answers the call of their patron deity and goes to support their elemental flight in skirmishes and dominance of Sornieth. The closest parallelism would be something like a voluntary enlistment to the military. There are many ways an exalted dragon can help in the dominance effort: flying supplies to various parts of the globe, attacking, defending, diplomacy, spying, maintaining infrastructure, research, supplying the flight, healing, etc.
from Q&A
hWsjkHE.png
The amount of people that have responded with a single sentence saying "they die" is absolutely hilarious to me and I love it.
The amount of people that have responded with a single sentence saying "they die" is absolutely hilarious to me and I love it.
18433edit.png
Hello,
I'm Bones!

I don't do much.
@Flamestar03 - I go on the occasional purge to get rid of all my impulse buys and every single time I do I have to make myself exalt them or else I wouldn't. lmao
@Flamestar03 - I go on the occasional purge to get rid of all my impulse buys and every single time I do I have to make myself exalt them or else I wouldn't. lmao
18433edit.png
Hello,
I'm Bones!

I don't do much.
In my lore exaltees are pilgrims who are thanksful to Lightweaver (since I'm in Light) because she helped them and answered their prayers at some point or just because they admire her love for truth and knowledge. They come to Light clans to be trained and learn the culture of this Flight, just to be exalted later to serve the diety that helped them or that they worship.
In my lore exaltees are pilgrims who are thanksful to Lightweaver (since I'm in Light) because she helped them and answered their prayers at some point or just because they admire her love for truth and knowledge. They come to Light clans to be trained and learn the culture of this Flight, just to be exalted later to serve the diety that helped them or that they worship.
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7