Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exalting Lore?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
In my lore, dragons who are exalted quite literally move out of the home lair and go to serve the Gladekeeper.

None of them are dead, nor will they be unless a story happens to need it some time - they just don't live in the lair they grew up in any more.

I'm sure they write letters to their relatives back at home; they may even come back for visits, if they can ever find a time when the lair's not full to overflowing with new hatchlings.

Which is rare, cos they're an enthusiastically fecund lot, my dergs. :D
In my lore, dragons who are exalted quite literally move out of the home lair and go to serve the Gladekeeper.

None of them are dead, nor will they be unless a story happens to need it some time - they just don't live in the lair they grew up in any more.

I'm sure they write letters to their relatives back at home; they may even come back for visits, if they can ever find a time when the lair's not full to overflowing with new hatchlings.

Which is rare, cos they're an enthusiastically fecund lot, my dergs. :D
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
Idk i completely forget it exists in-universe most of the time
Idk i completely forget it exists in-universe most of the time
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
@Dolokhov - Oh, I like that! Especially the glass lantern part!
@Dolokhov - Oh, I like that! Especially the glass lantern part!
18433edit.png
Hello,
I'm Bones!

I don't do much.
@Ragnarok42 - I like your honesty. lol
@Ragnarok42 - I like your honesty. lol
18433edit.png
Hello,
I'm Bones!

I don't do much.
My headcannon for exaltation would be the dragons get dumped into a volcano as a sacrifice to Flamecaller.
A necessary sacrifice, because... TREASURE!
My headcannon for exaltation would be the dragons get dumped into a volcano as a sacrifice to Flamecaller.
A necessary sacrifice, because... TREASURE!
tDeKDnH.png
Exalting really hasn't been a thing in my lore other than one who dedicates themselves wholly to their deity. They usually don't make it back
Exalting really hasn't been a thing in my lore other than one who dedicates themselves wholly to their deity. They usually don't make it back
x0dMTPw.png
I usually view it as they help out their deity with stuff, my deity is plaguemom so i think they help her make new diseases, churn the wyrmwound, and sometimes even test out the diseases? Other times i think of it as death but rarely, when it fits into lore
I usually view it as they help out their deity with stuff, my deity is plaguemom so i think they help her make new diseases, churn the wyrmwound, and sometimes even test out the diseases? Other times i think of it as death but rarely, when it fits into lore
My exalting is only just they won't be joining the main works, they will stay behind and do side tracks..not joining battles and such :3
(If exalted from my own clan that is...if I send to others during dom pushes...probably would go with normal lore which is serving element gods)
My exalting is only just they won't be joining the main works, they will stay behind and do side tracks..not joining battles and such :3
(If exalted from my own clan that is...if I send to others during dom pushes...probably would go with normal lore which is serving element gods)
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
Within lore, there is no breeding happening, and the hatchery is from visiting pairs borrowing the nests to hatch their eggs in
Only canon offspring is Yukata, the rest are all "Kit needs dragon money"
Within lore, there is no breeding happening, and the hatchery is from visiting pairs borrowing the nests to hatch their eggs in
Only canon offspring is Yukata, the rest are all "Kit needs dragon money"
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
All of my dragons are Rainbows. Those evicted from the clan are NotRainbows

Pssst @Frionivalis you are one forum post away from your shiny star, congrats
All of my dragons are Rainbows. Those evicted from the clan are NotRainbows

Pssst @Frionivalis you are one forum post away from your shiny star, congrats
_com__vermiculus_by_lostumbreon-dceio9o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7