Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What If You Can Only Join Flights
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Oh boy NoTN
Does December count as Shadow?
Oh boy NoTN
Does December count as Shadow?
x0dMTPw.png
Ice Flight... er, not really my thing. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE winter and snow, but that's about it. I'd change back to Light, honestly. ^^;;
Ice Flight... er, not really my thing. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE winter and snow, but that's about it. I'd change back to Light, honestly. ^^;;
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
same flight lol
same flight lol
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
March is Wind I think?

Wouldn't be too bad... but it wouldn't be home : (
March is Wind I think?

Wouldn't be too bad... but it wouldn't be home : (
Are you ready for a scary story...?ZNP42DI.png o94-d1-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d2-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d3-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d4-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d5-Color-Blind-Brat.png
I have nothing against plague but if we're taking every flight into consideration, they're the worst possible fit for me so y'know
I have nothing against plague but if we're taking every flight into consideration, they're the worst possible fit for me so y'know
I read every reply I get, but I may not respond due to anxiety or forgetfulness. please bear with me!
WI1HIHE.gif
I'd join two months later but water is okay I think?
I'd join two months later but water is okay I think?
XOxv5KE.png
I'd be in arcane, I guess thats okay though my liar doesn't really match that haha
I'd be in arcane, I guess thats okay though my liar doesn't really match that haha

> Skin Shop

she/her
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngfr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngfr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
Then I'd be in Nature. Not bad per say, but I'm not too fond of being forced to rethink all of my lore.
Then I'd be in Nature. Not bad per say, but I'm not too fond of being forced to rethink all of my lore.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
cool, i love fire, i've actually considered switching but i'd miss the dom discounts too much
cool, i love fire, i've actually considered switching but i'd miss the dom discounts too much
Nature seems chill so I wouldn't mind too much
Nature seems chill so I wouldn't mind too much
X6Uoodf.png
xey/xem/xyr, fae/faen/faer, or they/them/their - FR+3
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20