Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ok so about tidelord
1 2
whats the latest on his situation because he's been gone for a while now and like,,, i miss him
whats the latest on his situation because he's been gone for a while now and like,,, i miss him
moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
He waved goodbye for good ;-;
He waved goodbye for good ;-;
if he doesn't come back on the day of the anniversary i swear i will take a hiatus
if he doesn't come back on the day of the anniversary i swear i will take a hiatus
yahyeetmints.gif
The admins forgot about him probably
xx
salem
xx- any pronouns
xx- fr time +3
xx- cat lover
xx- current goal: thistle/heather/rose female tundra
It's low tide, he'll come rolling back someday
It's low tide, he'll come rolling back someday
29553963.png @ Kavryn | She / Her
That's Kav-r-y-n
@ [ CURRENT GOAL: LAIR EXPANSION ]
[ Level 25 Lair Challenge ]
[quote name="ShadewingRising" date="2019-02-09 16:12:23" ] The admins forgot about him probably [/quote] [color=360705]it's sad but true
ShadewingRising wrote on 2019-02-09 16:12:23:
it's sad but true
prismatic_bar.png
unknown.pngblur_pixel_luka.pngblur_pixel_meiko.pngblur_pixel_rin.pngblur_pixel_len.pngblur_pixel_gumi.pngblur_pixel_miku.pngblur_pixel_kaito.pngblur_pixel_gakupo.pngunknown.png
prismatic_bar.png
Will he be back in April for the Wavecrest?
blue_hatchery_signature_wind___by_vet_in_training-dahy21s.png
[emoji=treefrog] will reign supreme
will reign supreme

YCOzZhb.gif

Sir Leech's adventure

7 cheerful residues
[quote name="AoiNoRyuu" date="2019-02-09 16:20:31" ] Will he be back in April for the Wavecrest? [/quote] Tidelord's gonna make a post on April 1st
AoiNoRyuu wrote on 2019-02-09 16:20:31:
Tidelord's gonna make a post on April 1st

YCOzZhb.gif

Sir Leech's adventure

7 cheerful residues
I heard a rumor that he went on vacation, and every time he sees a post about himself, he extends his vacation another day... [emoji=guardian tongue] [size=2]That's my headcanon, anyway.[/size]
I heard a rumor that he went on vacation, and every time he sees a post about himself, he extends his vacation another day...

That's my headcanon, anyway.
UAUhbZI.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

Breeding Color Spectrum Generatorvacationing in Wind until 12/8
1 2