Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | unbridled rage
1 2 3
Oh no. I once collected a stack of everything, but I hoardsold it all a few months ago. [img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/18124bb8401231464bd84cbb420e1ab6/tenor.gif[/img]
Oh no. I once collected a stack of everything, but I hoardsold it all a few months ago.

tenor.gif
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Oh. Then I’m just confused with big fingers XD
Oh. Then I’m just confused with big fingers XD
TBD
[quote name="@jockey" date="2019-02-07 11:45:02" ] i’m a stupid idiot who hoard sells all their items [emoji=mirror] time to go grinding maybe [/quote] And I'm a stupid idiot who never sells much of anything "just in case". It. is. time. *painting the best YARD SARD-sign a tundra can*
@jockey wrote on 2019-02-07 11:45:02:
i’m a stupid idiot who hoard sells all their items

time to go grinding maybe

And I'm a stupid idiot who never sells much of anything "just in case".

It. is. time. *painting the best YARD SARD-sign a tundra can*
[quote name="@PlagueMaw" date="2019-02-07 12:51:46" ] [quote name="jockey" date="2019-02-07 11:45:02" ] i’m a stupid idiot who hoard sells all their items [emoji=mirror] time to go grinding maybe [/quote] And I'm a stupid idiot who never sells much of anything "just in case". It. is. time. *painting the best YARD SARD-sign a tundra can* [/quote] no no, you, and every hoarder out there are geniuses. go get that dragon money [emoji=firework] - sincerely, a fool currently trapped in the training fields
@PlagueMaw wrote on 2019-02-07 12:51:46:
jockey wrote on 2019-02-07 11:45:02:

no no, you, and every hoarder out there are geniuses. go get that dragon money

- sincerely, a fool currently trapped in the training fields
xb036Bv.png
» jockey
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
@jockey

Both styles have their pros and cons. :3
I'd love to autosell most of my hoard, but the collector and completionist in me wants at least 2 of everything that doesn't stack, and stack of everything that stacks. Gah.
@jockey

Both styles have their pros and cons. :3
I'd love to autosell most of my hoard, but the collector and completionist in me wants at least 2 of everything that doesn't stack, and stack of everything that stacks. Gah.
[quote name="PlagueMaw" date="2019-02-07 12:51:46" ] [quote name="jockey" date="2019-02-07 11:45:02" ] i’m a stupid idiot who hoard sells all their items [emoji=mirror] time to go grinding maybe [/quote] And I'm a stupid idiot who never sells much of anything "just in case". It. is. time. *painting the best YARD SARD-sign a tundra can* [/quote] I am both of these. I just cleaned up my hoard last night, but only the stuff I had more than a full stack of, and a lot of it just went into my Vault for later. [b]It is later now. *evil cackling*[/b]
PlagueMaw wrote on 2019-02-07 12:51:46:
jockey wrote on 2019-02-07 11:45:02:

I am both of these. I just cleaned up my hoard last night, but only the stuff I had more than a full stack of, and a lot of it just went into my Vault for later.
It is later now. *evil cackling*
med_fish_smol.pngsplish_smol.png
I hoard sell all my things [emoji=mirror]
I hoard sell all my things
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
I hoard sold way too much but bless,, i hoard the oddest stuff in my vault and never got rid of my thunderhead savannah stuff
I hoard sold way too much but bless,, i hoard the oddest stuff in my vault and never got rid of my thunderhead savannah stuff
1 2 3