Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | unbridled rage
1 2 3
[img]https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/how-could-this-happen-to-me-gif-1.gif[/img]
how-could-this-happen-to-me-gif-1.gif
td9UiZS.png
[quote name="jockey" date="2019-02-07 11:45:02" ] i’m a stupid idiot who hoard sells all their items [emoji=mirror] time to go grinding maybe [/quote]
jockey wrote on 2019-02-07 11:45:02:
i’m a stupid idiot who hoard sells all their items

time to go grinding maybe
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
I want to get more hibernal slots but I don't know how to find where to buy them. WHERE do I go??
I want to get more hibernal slots but I don't know how to find where to buy them. WHERE do I go??
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
I feel this lol I always convert the small point food items and sell the large one so by butt is waiting for tomorrow so I can go gathering which I did before the update came out [emoji=guardian tongue]
I feel this lol

I always convert the small point food items and sell the large one so by butt is waiting for tomorrow so I can go gathering which I did before the update came out
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@OwnedByCats

When you go into the edit part it should be there as an option in the den.
@OwnedByCats

When you go into the edit part it should be there as an option in the den.
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
[quote name="@jockey" date="2019-02-07 11:45:02" ] i’m a stupid idiot who hoard sells all their items [emoji=mirror] time to go grinding maybe [/quote] money is money when you're lazy shup ut
@jockey wrote on 2019-02-07 11:45:02:
i’m a stupid idiot who hoard sells all their items

time to go grinding maybe
money is money when you're lazy shup ut
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
@snoringhyena Thanks! Ok so I got some with treasure but WHERE is the option to get some for items instead of gems or treasure? I feel so dumb asking these things!:-p
@snoringhyena Thanks! Ok so I got some with treasure but WHERE is the option to get some for items instead of gems or treasure? I feel so dumb asking these things!:-p
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
I know what I’m NOT going to do now. My life is packed with stuff to do already and I don’t need more.
I know what I’m NOT going to do now. My life is packed with stuff to do already and I don’t need more.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
@OwnedByCats

For the hib den when you are in edit and there will be a slots part click on that and then click on the unlock with items and it should give a list of task to complete.
@OwnedByCats

For the hib den when you are in edit and there will be a slots part click on that and then click on the unlock with items and it should give a list of task to complete.
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
Grinding time!
Grinding time!
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
1 2 3