Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which emojis will you use for lair tabs?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[emoji=eternal youth] - The Hatchery [emoji=achievement] - Shargolhyr [emoji=light rune] - The Alabaster Blade [emoji=water rune] - The Azure Spike [emoji=plague rune] - The Obsidian Nail [emoji=fire rune] - The Crimson Spear [emoji=wind rune] - The Emerald Lance [emoji=full moon] - Hibernal Den symbol, aka; The Snoozery
- The Hatchery

- Shargolhyr
- The Alabaster Blade
- The Azure Spike
- The Obsidian Nail
- The Crimson Spear
- The Emerald Lance

- Hibernal Den symbol, aka; The Snoozery
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
[emoji=gear] - For my permas, aka the Salvaged Collective [emoji=shadow rune] - For non-lore dragons that are pretty enough to keep [emoji=treasure] - For fodder and/or dragons up for sale
- For my permas, aka the Salvaged Collective
- For non-lore dragons that are pretty enough to keep
- For fodder and/or dragons up for sale
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
[emoji=silver crown] or [emoji=rose]-Only Heir to the Royal Family Of Espera and his allies not including Lydian who belongs in my angel, demons, gods, etc, tab [emoji=silver tiara]-Aria one of the heirs to the other kingdom’s throne and her supporters. The emoji depends on the Espera’s. [emoji=phoenix feather]-Angels, Demons, Gods, Demigids, etc. [emoji=sword]-Rebellion [emoji=d20]-Magician’s Court Clan no idea about kingdom name [emoji=torch]-Fodder
or -Only Heir to the Royal Family Of Espera and his allies not including Lydian who belongs in my angel, demons, gods, etc, tab
-Aria one of the heirs to the other kingdom’s throne and her supporters. The emoji depends on the Espera’s.
-Angels, Demons, Gods, Demigids, etc.
-Rebellion
-Magician’s Court Clan no idea about kingdom name
-Fodder
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
[emoji=raven] - the Lore Kids aka all of my non-g1 permas [emoji=cat 3] - g1s starting with f skydancers. keeping my fandragons here too since i only have 3 and they're also g1s [emoji=cat 1] - dragons I'm going to slap art on and resell [emoji=cat 2] - fodder and/or breeding projects
- the Lore Kids aka all of my non-g1 permas
- g1s starting with f skydancers. keeping my fandragons here too since i only have 3 and they're also g1s
- dragons I'm going to slap art on and resell
- fodder and/or breeding projects
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
[emoji=familiar heart] - Permas [emoji=eliminate] - Fodder
- Permas
- Fodder
Sorry, signature will be back in five minutes! Perhaps.
Main clan - [emoji=old parchment] My main clan is called the Wanderer’s Haven and it’s the closest thing I can find to a map WildClan - [emoji=shred] Spaceflight Rising crew - [emoji=planet]
Main clan - My main clan is called the Wanderer’s Haven and it’s the closest thing I can find to a map
WildClan -
Spaceflight Rising crew -
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
[emoji=earth rune]Progen family/main lore dergs [emoji=maple leaf]Autumn aesthetic [emoji=snowflake]Winter aesthetic [emoji=planet]Space aesthetic [emoji=silver crown]Creepy royal aesthetic [emoji=wing]misc other keepers [emoji=mystery bag]Projects and limbo oof that's a lotttt XD I'm not sure if this is how I'll do it or not, I'm just having fun thinking of possibilities at this point!!
Progen family/main lore dergs
Autumn aesthetic
Winter aesthetic
Space aesthetic
Creepy royal aesthetic
misc other keepers
Projects and limbo

oof that's a lotttt XD I'm not sure if this is how I'll do it or not, I'm just having fun thinking of possibilities at this point!!
194.png AFSnGTd.png 193.png Call me Pine!
Christian
Female
Earth Flight
Tundra enthusiast
[emoji=raven] - The High Court [emoji=sword and shield] - Warriors [emoji=wizard hat] - Mages [emoji=net] - Explorers [emoji=silver coin] - Traders and Crafters [emoji=crescent moon 2] - Other dragons [emoji=eternal youth] - Hatchlings (and permababs) [emoji=gear] - Projects [emoji=mystery bag] - Non-permas
- The High Court
- Warriors
- Mages
- Explorers
- Traders and Crafters
- Other dragons
- Hatchlings (and permababs)
- Projects
- Non-permas
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
[emoji=wing] or [emoji=flowering tree] or [emoji=acorn] - Wild Oasis (aka the main clan) [emoji=sword and shield] - Pinkerlocke 1 [emoji=mirror] - Mirrorlocke [emoji=money bag] - Fodder [emoji=shockswitch green] - Other
or or - Wild Oasis (aka the main clan)
- Pinkerlocke 1
- Mirrorlocke
- Fodder
- Other
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
[emoji=book] = Lore Dragons [emoji=palette] = Fan Dragons [emoji=treasure] = For Sale Probably just these three, but especially a tab for fan dragons and lore dragons :D
= Lore Dragons
= Fan Dragons
= For Sale

Probably just these three, but especially a tab for fan dragons and lore dragons :D
9hqcHsy.png
tn0RSo5.png
Tl1dGxE.png
tyEuRXe.png
fkWjutW.png
75550883.png
Viktor | They/Them | CST-6
tqGkHih.pngbYt72YT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9