Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Countdown to 50mil! (ID #50000000)
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 370 371
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49910000] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499101/49910000_350.png[/img] [/url] We're at #49910000! Officially 90000 or so dragons left before the big 50 mil ;w;[/center]

49910000_350.png

We're at #49910000!
Officially 90000 or so dragons left before the big 50 mil ;w;
.......................................................................................

Squid
He/Him/His
+3 FR
True Chaotic
My Scatterquest
Adoptables Shop
exugksw.png
i have two nests hatching on the 7th! i'll be sure to share them here when i do~

this is so exciting omg
we should do a guess as to which breed the 50 millionth dragon will be!
i have two nests hatching on the 7th! i'll be sure to share them here when i do~

this is so exciting omg
we should do a guess as to which breed the 50 millionth dragon will be!
@parasites my money is on fae-
but I also *really* like faes so I may be a wee bit biased.
@parasites my money is on fae-
but I also *really* like faes so I may be a wee bit biased.
.......................................................................................

Squid
He/Him/His
+3 FR
True Chaotic
My Scatterquest
Adoptables Shop
exugksw.png
I have a few nests.
I have a few nests.
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
I'm going to guess imperial, because I love them XD
I'm going to guess imperial, because I love them XD
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
I bet #50000000 will be a ridgeback. Just a hunch.
I bet #50000000 will be a ridgeback. Just a hunch.
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

i dearly hope for a Skydancer.
i dearly hope for a Skydancer.
hey guys! got a few updates coming so here's a big post! first off: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49910317] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499104/49910317_350.png[/img] [/url] i just hatched #49910317 at 1:40 FR, 18 minutes ago! we passed 49.9mil, and After pinged y'all already; close countdown has begun! general and close countdown, as they said, will be pinged together from now on :D (don't worry, it shouldn't double ping you! if it does let me know) secondly, on that note: i am SWAMPED for midterms week. i have a lot of things i have left to do, as well as lots of appointments and stuff, so i've asked @After to take over pinging for me for the time being. i'll pop in when i can and i do still wanna try hatching if i'm around, but just in case, good luck to everyone! <3 [size=2][s]this was the WORST week to have midterms, appointments, the hatch, and an airport pickup the time of the hatch all in one sdkgh[/s][/size] but before i go mostly silent, i wanted to do a final estimate! after this it's really going to be up to however it goes, but hopefully with a few days until the hatch, this can hep everyone plan out! so, using the dragon above, a whole [b]1,275,651[/b] of dragons have hatched since our starter dragon, from 1/17/19 4pm FR and 3/5/19 1:40 pm FR. can you believe it?! and only [b]89,683[/b] dragons to go!! for prediction maths, it's been 46 days, 22 hours, and 40 minutes since, or 1126 hours and 40 minutes, or 67600 minutes. the hatchrate average is [b]18.871 dragons per minute[/b]! compared to the last estimate's 18.798 dpm hatchrate, that's just a little bit faster, but it keeps going up! as i said, we have 89,683 dragons left until 50mil. with our latest hatchrate, my final estimate for 50mil is in 4752.531 minutes, approximately [u]3 days, 7 hours, and 12 minutes[/u] from the time the dragon hatched, which is [b]Friday, March 8th at 8:52 pm (20:52) FR[/b]! i'll update the front page after this post ^^ though it probably won't matter much, i'm just going to use my low/high hatchrates of 19.5 and 16.5 to give an approximate range of time that it may happen. with those hatchrates, we may expect 50mil anywhere between [b]March 8 @ 5:20 pm FR[/b] and [b]March 9 @ 8:15 am FR[/b]. but of course, with the fluctuation of hatches slowing and speeding, the best thing to do is keep close watch and update as you go! we're almost there, get excited!!!! @Karrikut @Newtegon @Farwalker @JoJoBean @FlyingSharksFly @parasites @Cakeless @squidspeaker @Kirrandria @logical @mauvehouseplant @ShoesPsycho @XNeox @ShadowFlamel @SquishyJellyfish @FairyForestKing @OwU @BlueStopSigns @Ambercat12 @warriorjames @LunaflareMoon @Vader @scylla @Snowtea @mithrel @MiezMiez @Klawzor @TheAwesoMew @Dimness @Katelle @Katigura @PersimmonBird @s0leil @Riverflight @InkedMyths @Watercolour @Cyroku @PeptoBizmo @korradorable @Usnavi @ghostesez @koobi @rluie @EasilyAmusedKat @halforq @Dromaeopteryx @KrazKItCat @Xeyla @Silverbolt1159 @FishTanks @scared @tilkka @SeeTheStars @scratchpad @kipiekie @zona @Bogsneak @Osprey72 @Xirei @Abyssdrake @Chook @Aquatic @Faolana @Daemonengrau @Mossfern @TwentySeven @Premiumhugs @Foxe @CrystalDraco @lithiumdream @Sunken @AlyWolf @Bluebirdi3 @AoiNoRyuu @lunarskips @Njerro @indigounicorn @LavenderAmethyst @shizuyue @taishiro @Renmei @Eiyora @Schiemoon @SquidMage @Kneph @VictoriousLight @TheFamily @Chrisondra @withazed @YanderePower @Silvercentaur @Bit @Amorah @RiaFire11 @PinkLion @sempurvivium @Pyon @SparkyLurkdragon @drakenhart @ClayLovesCarrots @MaplesHaiku @Pufferheart @Shakalaka @DancingDemonz @Alexza @LynterriaHatake @amillionzeros @SandBoa @VulpesThunder @Luhnia @chocoapple @SprinklesTheCat @Sungaze @seam @Rosewing @AStarsSupernova @derpothegreat @Rhondathecat @FoxOwl @quatervois @missaliceblue @Twowingsforever @Netshy @Andrewsarchus @Congridae @SugarRose22 @hmm @quattronius @mercurialwings @Nemalu @NotThePinkKirby @lightwolf6 @Bullet2019 @fishpratt @TrustRae @beaq @Kveldulfr @Aberran @silosand @CelestialMuse @Ashki @Farwalker @whirlwish @thace @JoJoBean @Madrigalism @Raydioactive @sirspiderider @jr413 @HedwigHufflepuff @astrallis @beautifulglitter @oblivii @lehlora @parasites @squidspeaker @ShadowFlamel @Kirrandria @Amorah @logical @Birdsofwax @CapriReve @Beverlied345 @SpiceCookie @XNeox @Mokuba @Grovey @FairyForestKing @BlueStopSigns @Sephora34 @Xirei @TrulyBrilliant @warriorjames @Jaspernoir @Rangsky @Nemalu @LunaflareMoon @umesawa @scylla @Snowtea @mithrel @MiezMiez @Klawzor @TheAwesoMew @Dimness @Katelle @PersimmonBird @cloudydawn @Riverflight @jennycatmystique @Navani @Watercolour @Cyroku @chantric @korradorable @Usnavi @Jyxxie @SparkOfRuby @rluie @Pleasant @stimulatingmind @cybo @Thirteene @EasilyAmusedKat @halforq @KrazKitCat @Willowsle @Xeyla @Arinyl @FishTanks @Silverbolt1159 @Neraida @l0x0l @scratchpad @LadyRapidash @Qhersek @Bogsneak @dustclouds @Osprey72 @Babysaxon @ReignsWrath @Megan65 @Abyssdrake @Aquatic @Faolana @alliecats @zif @Zaelium @Lilydew @Premiumhugs @Foxe @Cats @lithiumdream @StarGatherer @nightskyseer @amillionzeros @Sunken @thinor @Bluebirdi3 @Romi @Maricnnette @AoiNoRyuu @Yewwily @LavenderAmethyst @taishiro @Dreamweave @Eiyora @Schiemoon @SquidMage @TheFamily @NoctisEternal @Chrisondra @YanderePower @xXIgnisXx @Silvercentaur @Bit @DriftingDream @Amorah @Kitea @RiaFire11 @xuiya @sempurvivium @Pyon @Snapshadow @Silver202 @alaia @SparkyLurkdragon @RetroJackal @Synzia @pandacentaur @Leucine @Cantation @Alexza @AlyWolf @Neoncherry64 @jd1620 @Permyriad @Kitsunechaos @ProbablyNotYou @aguythatexists @roule @SandBoa @AxiAqui @VulpesThunder @Luhnia @SprinklesTheCat @Sungaze @seam @Rosewing @AStarsSupernova @TheEndOfAutumn @Midorikage @Rhondathecat @Darklord1765 @Twowingsforever @Keriae @lessa400turns @clockworkmoose @Netshy @drgnhawk @thebirdandthebow @Daylily @Andrewsarchus @Congridae @hmm @Yiku @deathclassic @quattronius @PocketD @SpectralKitten @Kalietha @retrodetective @Lunarsnow @SakuraMochi @Hengestone @NotThePinkKirby @Biminy @aquaticFeline @lightwolf6 @Trapezer @Aoji @dustclouds @Borgenti @fishpratt @liona @Articuno2011 @firtarian @postelectric @Cerebellum @SunOkosan @Chelonaut @Owleics @Aberran @Stellatrix13
hey guys! got a few updates coming so here's a big post! first off:

49910317_350.png

i just hatched #49910317 at 1:40 FR, 18 minutes ago! we passed 49.9mil, and After pinged y'all already; close countdown has begun! general and close countdown, as they said, will be pinged together from now on :D (don't worry, it shouldn't double ping you! if it does let me know)

secondly, on that note: i am SWAMPED for midterms week. i have a lot of things i have left to do, as well as lots of appointments and stuff, so i've asked @After to take over pinging for me for the time being. i'll pop in when i can and i do still wanna try hatching if i'm around, but just in case, good luck to everyone! <3 this was the WORST week to have midterms, appointments, the hatch, and an airport pickup the time of the hatch all in one sdkgh

but before i go mostly silent, i wanted to do a final estimate! after this it's really going to be up to however it goes, but hopefully with a few days until the hatch, this can hep everyone plan out!

so, using the dragon above, a whole 1,275,651 of dragons have hatched since our starter dragon, from 1/17/19 4pm FR and 3/5/19 1:40 pm FR. can you believe it?! and only 89,683 dragons to go!! for prediction maths, it's been 46 days, 22 hours, and 40 minutes since, or 1126 hours and 40 minutes, or 67600 minutes. the hatchrate average is 18.871 dragons per minute! compared to the last estimate's 18.798 dpm hatchrate, that's just a little bit faster, but it keeps going up!

as i said, we have 89,683 dragons left until 50mil. with our latest hatchrate, my final estimate for 50mil is in 4752.531 minutes, approximately 3 days, 7 hours, and 12 minutes from the time the dragon hatched, which is Friday, March 8th at 8:52 pm (20:52) FR! i'll update the front page after this post ^^

though it probably won't matter much, i'm just going to use my low/high hatchrates of 19.5 and 16.5 to give an approximate range of time that it may happen. with those hatchrates, we may expect 50mil anywhere between March 8 @ 5:20 pm FR and March 9 @ 8:15 am FR. but of course, with the fluctuation of hatches slowing and speeding, the best thing to do is keep close watch and update as you go!

we're almost there, get excited!!!!

@Karrikut @Newtegon @Farwalker @JoJoBean @FlyingSharksFly @parasites @Cakeless @squidspeaker @Kirrandria @logical @mauvehouseplant @ShoesPsycho @XNeox @ShadowFlamel @SquishyJellyfish @FairyForestKing @OwU @BlueStopSigns @Ambercat12 @warriorjames @LunaflareMoon @Vader @scylla @Snowtea @mithrel @MiezMiez @Klawzor @TheAwesoMew @Dimness @Katelle @Katigura @PersimmonBird @s0leil @Riverflight @InkedMyths @Watercolour @Cyroku @PeptoBizmo @korradorable @Usnavi @ghostesez @koobi @rluie @EasilyAmusedKat @halforq @Dromaeopteryx @KrazKItCat @Xeyla @Silverbolt1159 @FishTanks @scared @tilkka @SeeTheStars @scratchpad @kipiekie @zona @Bogsneak @Osprey72 @Xirei @Abyssdrake @Chook @Aquatic @Faolana @Daemonengrau @Mossfern @TwentySeven @Premiumhugs @Foxe @CrystalDraco @lithiumdream @Sunken @AlyWolf @Bluebirdi3 @AoiNoRyuu @lunarskips @Njerro @indigounicorn @LavenderAmethyst @shizuyue @taishiro @Renmei @Eiyora @Schiemoon @SquidMage @Kneph @VictoriousLight @TheFamily @Chrisondra @withazed @YanderePower @Silvercentaur @Bit @Amorah @RiaFire11 @PinkLion @sempurvivium @Pyon @SparkyLurkdragon @drakenhart @ClayLovesCarrots @MaplesHaiku @Pufferheart @Shakalaka @DancingDemonz @Alexza @LynterriaHatake @amillionzeros @SandBoa @VulpesThunder @Luhnia @chocoapple @SprinklesTheCat @Sungaze @seam @Rosewing @AStarsSupernova @derpothegreat @Rhondathecat @FoxOwl @quatervois @missaliceblue @Twowingsforever @Netshy @Andrewsarchus @Congridae @SugarRose22 @hmm @quattronius @mercurialwings @Nemalu @NotThePinkKirby @lightwolf6 @Bullet2019 @fishpratt @TrustRae @beaq @Kveldulfr @Aberran

@silosand @CelestialMuse @Ashki @Farwalker @whirlwish @thace @JoJoBean @Madrigalism @Raydioactive @sirspiderider @jr413 @HedwigHufflepuff @astrallis @beautifulglitter @oblivii @lehlora @parasites @squidspeaker @ShadowFlamel @Kirrandria @Amorah @logical @Birdsofwax @CapriReve @Beverlied345 @SpiceCookie @XNeox @Mokuba @Grovey @FairyForestKing @BlueStopSigns @Sephora34 @Xirei @TrulyBrilliant @warriorjames @Jaspernoir @Rangsky @Nemalu @LunaflareMoon @umesawa @scylla @Snowtea @mithrel @MiezMiez @Klawzor @TheAwesoMew @Dimness @Katelle @PersimmonBird @cloudydawn @Riverflight @jennycatmystique @Navani @Watercolour @Cyroku @chantric @korradorable @Usnavi @Jyxxie @SparkOfRuby @rluie @Pleasant @stimulatingmind @cybo @Thirteene @EasilyAmusedKat @halforq @KrazKitCat @Willowsle @Xeyla @Arinyl @FishTanks @Silverbolt1159 @Neraida @l0x0l @scratchpad @LadyRapidash @Qhersek @Bogsneak @dustclouds @Osprey72 @Babysaxon @ReignsWrath @Megan65 @Abyssdrake @Aquatic @Faolana @alliecats @zif @Zaelium @Lilydew @Premiumhugs @Foxe @Cats @lithiumdream @StarGatherer @nightskyseer @amillionzeros @Sunken @thinor @Bluebirdi3 @Romi @Maricnnette @AoiNoRyuu @Yewwily @LavenderAmethyst @taishiro @Dreamweave @Eiyora @Schiemoon @SquidMage @TheFamily @NoctisEternal @Chrisondra @YanderePower @xXIgnisXx @Silvercentaur @Bit @DriftingDream @Amorah @Kitea @RiaFire11 @xuiya @sempurvivium @Pyon @Snapshadow @Silver202 @alaia @SparkyLurkdragon @RetroJackal @Synzia @pandacentaur @Leucine @Cantation @Alexza @AlyWolf @Neoncherry64 @jd1620 @Permyriad @Kitsunechaos @ProbablyNotYou @aguythatexists @roule @SandBoa @AxiAqui @VulpesThunder @Luhnia @SprinklesTheCat @Sungaze @seam @Rosewing @AStarsSupernova @TheEndOfAutumn @Midorikage @Rhondathecat @Darklord1765 @Twowingsforever @Keriae @lessa400turns @clockworkmoose @Netshy @drgnhawk @thebirdandthebow @Daylily @Andrewsarchus @Congridae @hmm @Yiku @deathclassic @quattronius @PocketD @SpectralKitten @Kalietha @retrodetective @Lunarsnow @SakuraMochi @Hengestone @NotThePinkKirby @Biminy @aquaticFeline @lightwolf6 @Trapezer @Aoji @dustclouds @Borgenti @fishpratt @liona @Articuno2011 @firtarian @postelectric @Cerebellum @SunOkosan @Chelonaut @Owleics @Aberran @Stellatrix13
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
[i]This[/i] Friday?! Aren’t we enthusiastic! This is exciting! [emoji=Fae Love]
This Friday?! Aren’t we enthusiastic! This is exciting!
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
im taking this opportunity to complain that my partner's flight lands at around 8:30 pm fr which means i may have to yield participating this time and i'm bummed :C (obvs not bummed to see them but bummed to not participate on the thread im hosting LOL). i just hope everyone has a lot of fun and maybe i can sneak in to hatch at a starbucks or something!! or see what's for sale after sdkjg
im taking this opportunity to complain that my partner's flight lands at around 8:30 pm fr which means i may have to yield participating this time and i'm bummed :C (obvs not bummed to see them but bummed to not participate on the thread im hosting LOL). i just hope everyone has a lot of fun and maybe i can sneak in to hatch at a starbucks or something!! or see what's for sale after sdkjg
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 370 371