Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Countdown to 50mil! (ID #50000000)
1 2 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 375
@JCStitches yeah, that makes total sense! i was thinking the same regarding how it goes at first. i've always noticed it in the other threads at the end and wasn't sure what to do since several pages go by every minute @_@ but i'll do that with our next countdown! thank you so much for the feedback <3
@JCStitches yeah, that makes total sense! i was thinking the same regarding how it goes at first. i've always noticed it in the other threads at the end and wasn't sure what to do since several pages go by every minute @_@ but i'll do that with our next countdown! thank you so much for the feedback <3
Alpha
they/them
FR +0
tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_ou2ua9syO21r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
__ 1XIVewE.gif __ tumblr_p0vz2t9Fkj1w644rjo1_75sq.png _ _

_ _ tumblr_inline_p0vz2sjoiA1t7zzvf_540.png _ 75XcdNR.png
[quote name="Drastalblight" date="2019-03-09 10:17:55" ] [quote name="Maithe" date="2019-03-08 22:43:43" ] I have spent hours toiling away in the hot autumn heat to present my latest and greatest badge: BEHOLD, THE PENTAGON OF ATTEMPT: [img]https://i.imgur.com/el0JciP.png[/img] Feel free to use it on any of your close calls! [emoji=heart] [/quote] This one? Only one I remember that was sorta like "you tried" [/quote] Yes! That was it. THank you~
Drastalblight wrote on 2019-03-09 10:17:55:
Maithe wrote on 2019-03-08 22:43:43:
I have spent hours toiling away in the hot autumn heat to present my latest and greatest badge:

BEHOLD, THE PENTAGON OF ATTEMPT:

el0JciP.png

Feel free to use it on any of your close calls!

This one? Only one I remember that was sorta like "you tried"

Yes! That was it. THank you~
PWJY.png
can someone make a badge that says something like "You missed the 50 mil hatching cause you were busy sleeping. SCREEEEEEE"
can someone make a badge that says something like "You missed the 50 mil hatching cause you were busy sleeping. SCREEEEEEE"
AZOFNjv.png
I didn't even realize it was today ;-;
I didn't even realize it was today ;-;
VGxuHXT.png
Hopefully folks are still subscribed.

Several of you were interested in my dragon with ID# 49989999 but I've lost my list of users. I'm digging through this thread to find everyone but it'd be super helpful if you see this and could give me a shout! The auction will start soon and I want to make sure I ping everyone who was interested.
Hopefully folks are still subscribed.

Several of you were interested in my dragon with ID# 49989999 but I've lost my list of users. I'm digging through this thread to find everyone but it'd be super helpful if you see this and could give me a shout! The auction will start soon and I want to make sure I ping everyone who was interested.
PkDsyxw.gif
[quote name="cunningaesthete" date="2019-03-08 22:50:51" ] oh my goodness!! @Kveldulfr If you don't want 8870, I would love to figure out a good price for them with you. [/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49998870]#49998870[/url] is from a fodder pair, so anything from 6kt+ for him is fine with me. :3
cunningaesthete wrote on 2019-03-08 22:50:51:
oh my goodness!! @Kveldulfr

If you don't want 8870, I would love to figure out a good price for them with you.
#49998870 is from a fodder pair, so anything from 6kt+ for him is fine with me. :3
4ECSkys.png
@Riverspell: I know that HenryTheArcher was one and please put me down as well for him and/or his sibling please~ They are rather lovely! ^ ^
@Riverspell: I know that HenryTheArcher was one and please put me down as well for him and/or his sibling please~ They are rather lovely! ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed responses due to misspelling.
Thank you kindly~

xMmXXMp.png kA4GUgp.png MTZkzN2.png
FTX5bOy.png
Of course it's the ONE NIGHT I forget to log on. :'(
Of course it's the ONE NIGHT I forget to log on. :'(
Tentatively back from hiatus
Always looking for affiliates for my hatchery, ping me if interested!
1XRNcWD.png feafupJ.png
@Riverspell I’m still interested!
@Riverspell I’m still interested!
................. 0cN4SZY.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 | Wishlist z7QAD3o.png
@Alphazi

What was the FRT for the hatched dragon? I am making up some specific badges for everyone like I did for the 40mill dragons
@Alphazi

What was the FRT for the hatched dragon? I am making up some specific badges for everyone like I did for the 40mill dragons
uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngBCtDoWo.pngijSltiY.png
1 2 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 375