Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Countdown to 50mil! (ID #50000000)
1 2 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 371
@Alphazi Making a separate thread in Dragon Share right off the bat would be a great idea! Basically, a thread in FRD should be mostly conversation. If a dragon ends up being posted here and there, but the conversation goes on, no one is going to be nitpicky. Once it gets to the point like last night/this morning where it's an all-dragons-all-the-time bonanza, it either needs to be cleaned up or moved. By starting out with a separated sharing thread, that might help keep things on topic for this forum. :)
@Alphazi Making a separate thread in Dragon Share right off the bat would be a great idea! Basically, a thread in FRD should be mostly conversation. If a dragon ends up being posted here and there, but the conversation goes on, no one is going to be nitpicky. Once it gets to the point like last night/this morning where it's an all-dragons-all-the-time bonanza, it either needs to be cleaned up or moved. By starting out with a separated sharing thread, that might help keep things on topic for this forum. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches yeah, that makes total sense! i was thinking the same regarding how it goes at first. i've always noticed it in the other threads at the end and wasn't sure what to do since several pages go by every minute @_@ but i'll do that with our next countdown! thank you so much for the feedback <3
@JCStitches yeah, that makes total sense! i was thinking the same regarding how it goes at first. i've always noticed it in the other threads at the end and wasn't sure what to do since several pages go by every minute @_@ but i'll do that with our next countdown! thank you so much for the feedback <3
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
[quote name="Drastalblight" date="2019-03-09 10:17:55" ] [quote name="Maithe" date="2019-03-08 22:43:43" ] I have spent hours toiling away in the hot autumn heat to present my latest and greatest badge: BEHOLD, THE PENTAGON OF ATTEMPT: [img]https://i.imgur.com/el0JciP.png[/img] Feel free to use it on any of your close calls! [emoji=heart] [/quote] This one? Only one I remember that was sorta like "you tried" [/quote] Yes! That was it. THank you~
Drastalblight wrote on 2019-03-09 10:17:55:
Maithe wrote on 2019-03-08 22:43:43:
I have spent hours toiling away in the hot autumn heat to present my latest and greatest badge:

BEHOLD, THE PENTAGON OF ATTEMPT:

el0JciP.png

Feel free to use it on any of your close calls!

This one? Only one I remember that was sorta like "you tried"

Yes! That was it. THank you~
PWJY.png
can someone make a badge that says something like "You missed the 50 mil hatching cause you were busy sleeping. SCREEEEEEE"
can someone make a badge that says something like "You missed the 50 mil hatching cause you were busy sleeping. SCREEEEEEE"
gZsHdLC.png
I didn't even realize it was today ;-;
I didn't even realize it was today ;-;
VGxuHXT.png
Hopefully folks are still subscribed.

Several of you were interested in my dragon with ID# 49989999 but I've lost my list of users. I'm digging through this thread to find everyone but it'd be super helpful if you see this and could give me a shout! The auction will start soon and I want to make sure I ping everyone who was interested.
Hopefully folks are still subscribed.

Several of you were interested in my dragon with ID# 49989999 but I've lost my list of users. I'm digging through this thread to find everyone but it'd be super helpful if you see this and could give me a shout! The auction will start soon and I want to make sure I ping everyone who was interested.
IMG_4200.png
[quote name="cunningaesthete" date="2019-03-08 22:50:51" ] oh my goodness!! @Kveldulfr If you don't want 8870, I would love to figure out a good price for them with you. [/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49998870]#49998870[/url] is from a fodder pair, so anything from 6kt+ for him is fine with me. :3
cunningaesthete wrote on 2019-03-08 22:50:51:
oh my goodness!! @Kveldulfr

If you don't want 8870, I would love to figure out a good price for them with you.
#49998870 is from a fodder pair, so anything from 6kt+ for him is fine with me. :3
T4tp2CW.png
@Riverspell: I know that HenryTheArcher was one and please put me down as well for him and/or his sibling please~ They are rather lovely! ^ ^
@Riverspell: I know that HenryTheArcher was one and please put me down as well for him and/or his sibling please~ They are rather lovely! ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

Of course it's the ONE NIGHT I forget to log on. :'(
Of course it's the ONE NIGHT I forget to log on. :'(
Tentatively back from hiatus
1XRNcWD.png 2UZgxEP.png
@Riverspell I’m still interested!
@Riverspell I’m still interested!
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
1 2 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 371