Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Countdown to 50mil! (ID #50000000)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 370 371
it's going by so fast! i guess my nests aren't going to hatch by then, i really wanted to try to hatch it
it's going by so fast! i guess my nests aren't going to hatch by then, i really wanted to try to hatch it
lightweaver1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb2va5.png

- Fr +0
- Female
- Wishlist
well i just put on 3 nests, we'll see how my chances are
well i just put on 3 nests, we'll see how my chances are
2484046.png
@RiaFire11 @PinkLion there's a self-editing pinglist on the main page with three types of pinglists. if you can't add yourself, let me know which one(s) specifically you want to be added to and i'll get you down. c:
@RiaFire11 @PinkLion there's a self-editing pinglist on the main page with three types of pinglists. if you can't add yourself, let me know which one(s) specifically you want to be added to and i'll get you down. c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After Oh duh I didn't even see that :'D thank you [emoji=mirror]
@After

Oh duh I didn't even see that :'D thank you
~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png
@FishTanks i tend to aim updating every 5-10 days for the date, but sometimes get delayed due to college ^^ it may feel fast but the rate has been relatively consistent for a while; sometimes the hype makes it seem faster than not :>

@VictoriousLight @nostalgicgalaxy you guys still have a while, don't worry! it should still be at least a month :D

i'll make another estimate asap!
@FishTanks i tend to aim updating every 5-10 days for the date, but sometimes get delayed due to college ^^ it may feel fast but the rate has been relatively consistent for a while; sometimes the hype makes it seem faster than not :>

@VictoriousLight @nostalgicgalaxy you guys still have a while, don't worry! it should still be at least a month :D

i'll make another estimate asap!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
alright, time for a countdown update and an estimate update! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49263300] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/492634/49263300_350.png[/img] [/url] #49263300 hatched x minutes ago at 11:20 FR! using the starting dragon of the tread as our marker, there have been [b]628634 dragons hatched[/b] between 1/17/19 4pm FR and 2/10/19 11:20 pm FR. that boils down to 23 days 17 hours 20 minutes, or 569 hours 20 minutes, or 34160 minutes. this bumps the hatchrate up to [b]18.403 dragons per minute[/b], a tiny bit up from last estimate's [u]18.285 dragons per minute[/u]! hatching is still relatively steady :D with that in mind, with our current hatchrate, the expected date doesn't shift much. the hatch should come in about 40032.3113 minutes, approximately [u]3 weeks, 6 days, 19 hours, and 12 minutes[/u] since the girl hatched, which is going to be [b]Sunday, March 10th @ ~8:30 am FR[/b]! i'll go update that now \o/ the current rate hasn't changed much since we've started; if anything, ~18.2-18.4 dragons per minute is just the normal hatchrate for gameplay at this point in time due to the number of users. so if you think it's going fast, don't worry, things won't get too hectic til #49900000 hatches, and even then it'll probably be several days :D as a note: things drastically slow down for a while before the goal dragon, then pop fast right before the goal dragon so it tends to balance out; as we get closer i'll make more frequent updates so the time is better known to us all! though bear with me, my midterms will be the week before, so things may not be perfect from me :'D and as a reassurance to those of you that may worry, i tend to not update frequently before #49900000 just to not spam y'all ^^ as we get closer pings will get more frequent! @Karrikut @Newtegon @Farwalker @JoJoBean @FlyingSharksFly @aurora58002 @Cakeless @squidspeaker @Kirrandria @logical @mauvehouseplant @ShoesPsycho @XNeox @ShadowFlamel @SquishyJellyfish @FairyForestKing @OwU @BlueStopSigns @Ambercat12 @warriorjames @LunaflareMoon @Vader @scylla @Snowtea @mithrel @MiezMiez @Klawzor @TheAwesoMew @Dimness @Katelle @Katigura @PersimmonBird @s0leil @Riverflight @InkedMyths @Watercolour @Cyroku @PeptoBizmo @korradorable @Usnavi @ghostesez @koobi @rluie @EasilyAmusedKat @halforq @Dromaeopteryx @KrazKItCat @Xeyla @Silverbolt1159 @FishTanks @scared @tilkka @SeeTheStars @scratchpad @kipiekie @zona @Bogsneak @Osprey72 @Xirei @Abyssdrake @Chook @Aquatic @Faolana @Daemonengrau @Mossfern @TwentySeven @Premiumhugs @Foxe @CrystalDraco @lithiumdream @Sunken @AlyWolf @Bluebirdi3 @AoiNoRyuu @lunarskips @Njerro @indigounicorn @LavenderAmethyst @shizuyue @taishiro @Renmei @Eiyora @Schiemoon @SquidMage @Kneph @VictoriousLight @TheFamily @Chrisondra
alright, time for a countdown update and an estimate update!

49263300_350.png

#49263300 hatched x minutes ago at 11:20 FR!

using the starting dragon of the tread as our marker, there have been 628634 dragons hatched between 1/17/19 4pm FR and 2/10/19 11:20 pm FR. that boils down to 23 days 17 hours 20 minutes, or 569 hours 20 minutes, or 34160 minutes. this bumps the hatchrate up to 18.403 dragons per minute, a tiny bit up from last estimate's 18.285 dragons per minute! hatching is still relatively steady :D

with that in mind, with our current hatchrate, the expected date doesn't shift much. the hatch should come in about 40032.3113 minutes, approximately 3 weeks, 6 days, 19 hours, and 12 minutes since the girl hatched, which is going to be Sunday, March 10th @ ~8:30 am FR! i'll go update that now \o/

the current rate hasn't changed much since we've started; if anything, ~18.2-18.4 dragons per minute is just the normal hatchrate for gameplay at this point in time due to the number of users. so if you think it's going fast, don't worry, things won't get too hectic til #49900000 hatches, and even then it'll probably be several days :D

as a note: things drastically slow down for a while before the goal dragon, then pop fast right before the goal dragon so it tends to balance out; as we get closer i'll make more frequent updates so the time is better known to us all! though bear with me, my midterms will be the week before, so things may not be perfect from me :'D

and as a reassurance to those of you that may worry, i tend to not update frequently before #49900000 just to not spam y'all ^^ as we get closer pings will get more frequent!

@Karrikut @Newtegon @Farwalker @JoJoBean @FlyingSharksFly @aurora58002 @Cakeless @squidspeaker @Kirrandria @logical @mauvehouseplant @ShoesPsycho @XNeox @ShadowFlamel @SquishyJellyfish @FairyForestKing @OwU @BlueStopSigns @Ambercat12 @warriorjames @LunaflareMoon @Vader @scylla @Snowtea @mithrel @MiezMiez @Klawzor @TheAwesoMew @Dimness @Katelle @Katigura @PersimmonBird @s0leil @Riverflight @InkedMyths @Watercolour @Cyroku @PeptoBizmo @korradorable @Usnavi @ghostesez @koobi @rluie @EasilyAmusedKat @halforq @Dromaeopteryx @KrazKItCat @Xeyla @Silverbolt1159 @FishTanks @scared @tilkka @SeeTheStars @scratchpad @kipiekie @zona @Bogsneak @Osprey72 @Xirei @Abyssdrake @Chook @Aquatic @Faolana @Daemonengrau @Mossfern @TwentySeven @Premiumhugs @Foxe @CrystalDraco @lithiumdream @Sunken @AlyWolf @Bluebirdi3 @AoiNoRyuu @lunarskips @Njerro @indigounicorn @LavenderAmethyst @shizuyue @taishiro @Renmei @Eiyora @Schiemoon @SquidMage @Kneph @VictoriousLight @TheFamily @Chrisondra
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
ooohhh! that guardian girl is pretty!
i cannot wait until 50million oh my god
ooohhh! that guardian girl is pretty!
i cannot wait until 50million oh my god
I can't wait till we hit 50 mil!
Is anyone else timing out their nests to try and get that ID? ^^;
I can't wait till we hit 50 mil!
Is anyone else timing out their nests to try and get that ID? ^^;
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
im so excited!! in a couple days i will have some dragons hatching and ill put a lot more on, ill just keep continuously breeding dragons to help out and maybe ill get lucky?
im so excited!! in a couple days i will have some dragons hatching and ill put a lot more on, ill just keep continuously breeding dragons to help out and maybe ill get lucky?
@Taishiro that's usually what this thread is for! most people here are probably gonna try for it :D

@aquaticFeline no need to worry, it's still going to be a while; save your pairs and hatch them all at once when we get closer! the countdown will pick up when we get there, i promise :>
@Taishiro that's usually what this thread is for! most people here are probably gonna try for it :D

@aquaticFeline no need to worry, it's still going to be a while; save your pairs and hatch them all at once when we get closer! the countdown will pick up when we get there, i promise :>
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 370 371